Romeo

One Shot/Drabble Bubble {REQUEST OPEN}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look to your left”, my friend nudged me. We are now sitting or I’m rather hunched at the bleachers with this extremely hot weather with a bottle of cold water pressed in my left cheek as I am now devastated over the fact that I will never find someone who could act as Romeo for our school’s play.

“Hey Club President, can you please listen to me and look to your left.” I groaned and looked to my left and the bottle in my hand immediately fell and I stood up and jumped and hugged my friend beside me. On my left is a handsome guy who could be the Romeo for our school’s play.

“Thank you! You do have sharp eyes!” I continued celebrating like an idiot which made our potential Romeo’s group look at our direction. They looked like they were playing basketball and resting at the bleachers with their uniforms ed.

“Drama President!” My mini celebration was cut short when one of the friends of ‘Romeo’ shouted. I may be quite known but never by my real name but as the “Drama Club President” and that’s how everyone calls me. I looked at them and I almost died at how all of them are looking at me. They may be known by everyone but I never got the chance to know who they are because I’m always busy with my duties.

“Are you resigning as a president and auditioning as a cheerleader?” The tallest guy said and all of them laughed.

I only frowned and realized that he may be saying that because of how I was jumping earlier.

I don’t know but I got offended and felt like they’re making fun of me but I need something from one of them so I need to keep my chill and just ignored him.

“Why don’t you get this chance and befriend them so it would be easier to get a lead?” My friend whispered beside me. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag and looked for my bottle that fell and realized it was near that group of boys.

I walked to where my bottle was and when I going to grab it before I do.

“Is this yours?” I read his name tag and read Kwon Soonyoung .

“Yes Kwon Soonyoung so can you please give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter