Chapter 3

Snow
Please log in to read the full chapter

26 November 2015-Jeju

“Juno calm down. You can do it”

“I know I practice it a lot, but I’m afraid it’ll be messed up, it’s not my routine” Juno in panic mode he paced in front of Sehun because one of their main performance get injured last night so Juno picked by the community leader to replace  “Oh God, how can I do this hyung, I’m nerveous to death”

“Come here” Sehun Hug his little brother and pat his back to comfort him. “A great dancer doesn't think and remind the routine when they dancing, you’ve been practice a lot, and I bet you know the songs by heart. Just let your soul guide your moves, don’t think of anything else-” feeling his advise and support not enough sehun pat juno's head "-and also you'll be wearing those half mask right?, even when you make mistake they will never know anyway, you've got nothing to lose."

They both chuckles.

Feeling a little courage back, Juno separate him-self and give back the pat on the older’s back. “Wow you’re so old-” he teased “Wish we could dance together, maybe i'm not this panic" Juno murmuring to himself, but sehun heard it all.

**

The three best friends now arrived at the concert. Because they get the VIP ticket, that means they doesn’t have to wait in line to get through the auditorium hall.

“Hi Hyung-" Luhan waves over his iphone, "-Please tell dad we already arrived at the venue safe and sound.” telling kris his schedule today afte

Please log in to read the full chapter