Chapter 2

Snow
Please log in to read the full chapter

27 November 2015 -Jeju

Tomorrow will be one of hopeful day for Sehun's Brother Juno. He will do some flash mob dance project at the Annual Festival Music venue in Jeju. The Project was made by his brother Dance Community at Jeju as well, actually it was Sehuns community before Sehun Graduated from High school and more focus on helping his father by expanding their restaurant. Some people like his brother believe that many producer/talent hunter will attend the concert because in this festival, mostly everyone show their talent in their creative way, for almost every great management found their artist, Coreograph, Dancer, Producer or Song writer by this event. Juno dream are to become a successful dancer like Sehun dream was.

 

‘I will be the one that continue that dream of yours Hyung. Mark my words’ a 11 year old Juno said with broken voice to 16 year old Sehun on the Hospital after Sehun promised to their Father he’ll be the one who take over the restaurant Business until their father recovered. Sehun then talk to his brother that He cannot be a Dancer anymore, because the Old man get his left arm and leg broken passed to the Car Accident.

 

Four years has pass since the car accident, now that sehun already accustomed to his ordinary life, to get wake up at early mo

Please log in to read the full chapter