Jeon Jungkook - Mornings with Jungkook

Chenolaf's Bangtan oneshot collection

Your eyelids battered open slowly, taking in your surroundings.It was the first day of your honeymoon with your husband ,Jeon Jungkook.
Heaving in a deep breath,you gently slipped out of the comfy white sheets to prepare breakfast for the two of you.
You knew how much Jungkook loved French toast and thus,you had bought the ingredients yesterday from a nearby convenient store on your way back from the beach.You started the fire,careful not to make any noise as you didn't want to wake Jungkook,who spent night up just to practice his dance moves for the new comeback your lips in satisfaction,you flipped the sizzling egg successfully.



You reached out to grab the loaf of bread when suddenly,you felt a pair of arms encircle your waist as if it was a safety belt.
Your one and only safety belt.
The edge of your lips curved upwards.
You turned around to face a pouting Jungkook.
"Morning!"you greeted.
However,to no reply.
"Jungkook-ah,are you okay ?"

His dark orbs seemed to be hinting at something you failed to notice and yet 
there was a tinge of playfulness in them .His hands were on your shoulders and he spun you around in an instant.
Your faces were less than an inch away.you could hear his heavy breathing. 
did something happen?




He leaned in towards you without saying a word.
your eyes widened as Jungkook's face was literally hovering in front of yours
Your heart thumped,louder and louder by the second 
Jungkook notices your flustered expression
A smile graces his lips as he pecks your lips lightly before making a run for the curtains while  throwing fists in the air.

He peeks over at you from behind the curtains with a smile as radiant as the sun 

Mornings with Jeon jungkook were far from boring.In actual fact,Waking up next to jeon Jungkook is one of the most magical and amazing moments of your married life so far.He never fails to surprise you daily with a simple Peck on the cheek and it's funny how you yourself would fall for the same Trick.



 

 

Authors note:

i always have problems spelling author omg *laughs*
btw, i found the image on google so creds to owners but
i hope this makes your day XD 

So this is my first one shot 

i hope you liked it and i hope you'll enjoy the future ones too ! :-)