The Not So Happy Sleeping Arrangments

Married To The Principal !

Frankie POV 

 
- Previously On Married To The Principle - 
 
" Only if you agree to the talent show because I'm sure that Minjae would love hear sing, is that right Minjae ?." He asked Minjae at the last part 
 
I saw Minjae eyes began to sparkle with happiness.
 
" I wanna hear Omma sing ." He said jumping up and down my arms 
 
I shot a glare Ji Hoon doing that in front of Minjae but that what's I get from telling him some of my weakness. 
 
Fine ! 
 
" Fine, but ." I said 
 
" But, what ?." He said 
 
If you want a performance I'll give two of them but by my rules. 
 
" There will be two performance done. One will be with my band and the other one will be a solo done by me. Also, if you agree to the conditions that I've approached with you. I will passes for my friends to rehearse the whole day for tomorrow. And so, do you agree to the terms of these conditions that I've laid for you ." I said 
 
Think about that you jerk ! Thank you Eric for making me speaking all business like. Who knew that would come in handy some day. 
 
" I approved these conditions ." He said 
 
I smiled and handed Minjae to him . I turned around to skipping happily to my office to deal with my business at hand. 
 
This is going to be a long day and even night after today that is but other than that. I mean could be worse right ?.  
 
-Present Time At Home - 
 
WHAT !!!!!!!!!
 
" We're going to be sharing a room now ?!?." I said 
 
But that's not fair c'mon man, lord do you hate me that much ? 
 
" I'm sorry miss but it was ordered by Madam Roh from the beginning ." The maid said
 
Of all people in the world that I could have married, it had to be this man. 
 
" I don't understand why mother did this ." He said muttering to himself 
 
When I said that I began to the reasons behind this. But the biggest one that stood out the most was having a child with him. 
 
What ! No ! Never in my life would I ever sleep with my principle even though he's my husband. But still ! No way that's going to happen. 
 
OMG ! I forgot about my nightwear, it's nothing but y lace nightgown that are short short. Oh my lord I'm gonna die tonight.
 
" Frankie, hurry up and go to bed. You and I have a big day tomorrow you know ." He said
 
Fine ! I went to the bathroom and changed into my baby blue nightgown hopefully nothing happens. 
 
After I brushed my teeth, I went to the bedroom finally but when I entered he was reading a book with his shirt off !.
 
My jaw dropped on sight, seeing that principle has very well toned body with v-line too. Yet I'm more attracted to the six pack, he has. 
 
His eyes fall upon me while I was checking him but yet his eyes had widen at my sleepwear. And probably was feeling a bit weird. 
 
" Um...um let's go to bed, we have to wake early to school and then  visit the parents later ." He said 
 
- The Next Morning - 
 
I woke up extra early to make breakfast for Minjae and mr. Jerk upstairs who surprisingly slept in usually he's up before me. 
 
I texted my friends emergency meeting in abandoned wing of the school. We still go there to ditch classes if we all having a bad day. 
 
And we need stress reliever from the negative energy. But there's something, I haven't told them is who is my husband. They just know that I hate him. 
 
I just don't generally like the idea of being married at an early age for thing. But one thing is for sure is I can't believe that man use my baby aegyo to con me into this. 
 
He will pay for this and vowed this on the gods and goddesses of all cultures to see even hear as well too. 

the bedroom