What's Going On With Frankie ?

Married To The Principal !

( Ji Hoon POV ) 

 
 
I didn't care what she said I washed the dish anyway but her music is louder than usual for some reason. 
 
I heard something that caught me interest. I wonder what she doing up there, I mean can't be anything bad right. 
 
I went up to the second floor to her bedroom. We lived in separate rooms because it's weird sleeping in the same bed with your student. 
 
I tried opened her door but it was locked for some reason. I tried knocking her door to see if she'll open it for me. 
 
But then
 
" What !." She said roughly 
 
" What's going on in there ?." I said trying to open the door 
 
" Nothing ! I - just my period I'm in pain leave me alone !." She said 
 
For an odd reason that doesn't put me at ease at all but she put up boundaries for us. 
 
I've learned to respect them one she's my student and I can't fall in love with an nineteen year old, I need me a women not a girl. 
 
But yet at the same this girl isn't really a girl, she's more of an adult beyond her years. 
 
There was a few times when I heard talked to her friends and give wisdom about nearly anything that they've thrown at her. 
 
- Three days later - 
 
It's been three days already and she hasn't been out of her room yet but today is Monday. So, she'll be at school right ?.
 
I usually wake 4:00 am but today I woke up at 6:00 am instead. I went to her room to find that the door is still locked from the past three days. 
 
I gave up trying for her to the open the door for me and so, I just went downstairs to make myself some coffee and eggs. The house is usually quiet in the morning anyways. 
 
Which was creepy from my point of view, you can literally hear a pin fall if I had one. Yet I caught something with my hearing. 
 
It sound like very bad cough coming from her room but how did she get sick. I mean Frankie usually never gets sick. 
 
Due to her immune system was so good. She does intense excising more than the average male in the gym. 
 
Usually I bench press 350 but she goes 375 when she bench press then squats, jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, chin ups. 
 
Anything you name it, she on the track at school I mean Frankie not a bad person. She helped build an orphanage and even hospital that has excellent medical supplies.
 
She owns both buildings and even helps out at both buildings. In her spare time when she have it yet why does she have to do this ? She's a teen.
 
Don't teens hate kids, school, anything cute ?. 
 
" Now, that's an understatement once again ." Someone said making me jump 
 
I turned around as I look at the stairs to find Frankie standing there. 
 
Crap ! I must have that out loud like an idiot.
 
" For your information, I love kids and aegyo is a major weakness for me as for the school thing there's days when I hate it and days where I love it ." She carefully explained to me 
 
Ok, maybe I was wrong about some teens. 
 
" Are you sick. ?." I asked 
 
" I'll be fine ." She said as she poured a glass of water for herself
 
I don't know why she doesn't tell me everything for god sakes at least treat me like a friend instead of the principle. 
 
I took closer examination of her and I saw that her lips kind of have a blue tint to them which I know for one thing is that it means something and its not good either. 
 
But then I heard the door closed shut indicting the someone has left. 
 
" Frankie !." I said 
 
No answer from her that's when I knew that she has left and I know I need to get the school just in case something has happen to her. 
 
- Three Hours Later - 
 
I was on my way to do something and it was third period as I walk the halls, I look in on the classes as I passed them by. 
 
To see if they're running smoothly like there suppose to be, in my school. 
 
But then
 
" SOMEONE CALL 911 ." Someone said 
 
I heard from one of the math classes.
 
" JIYONG, GET THE NURSE !." Someone said
 
I know that voice that's Ms. Kwon class. Isn't that Frankie class ? What's going on ?.
 
" 911 IS ON THE WAY ." I heard Eujin said 
 
" THEY WON'T BE HERE ON TIME ." Ms. Kwon said
 
" ROLL FRANKIE ON TO HER SIDE !." Hyejin said 
 
Wait ! Frankie ?. 
 
I sprint to Ms. Kwon class and saw that it was Frankie having a seizure. 
 
" Move, Move ." Someone said 
 
I found it was that medics that got here.
 
" How long has she be seizure for ?." One of them 
 
" Nearly five minutes ." Ms. Kwon said
 
" Does she have a history of seizures ?." He ask
 
" No ." Ms. Kwon said 
 
" Then contact a guardian for her and so, they can meet the hospital ." 
 
They took Frankie away on the gurney and soon enough I heard the sirens fading away. I walked out of the building.
 
I had cancelled all of my meetings for the day and I went to the hospital. 

cf6eced433c87c02bbd1efa5e4c4113a.jpg

her outfit