Teaser One

When Forever Turns Into Tomorrow

December 1st, 2011

 

It's been 12 hours since I saw Mikki last. It's also been 12 hours since me, and 4 others escaped from the Doctor and his hell hounds. Everyone is huddled against each other across from me as I write this, melted snowflakes making the ink on the page run.

 

We don't know where to go. Mikki had been the unspoken leader on this escape mission, as well as the only one of us privy to the Doctor's information. As a close friend to her, I sincerely mourned her loss. I missed her and her sad eyes and bright smile.

 

The last thing I remember from 12 hours ago was the crunch of my boots on the fresh snow and the sound of a gun being cocked.

 

A gun. Being. Cocked.

 

I remember her hand – Mikki's small, bony hand – clammy against mine as I dragged her farther away from the Doctor and his ed up experiments, farther from her birth father and her old pets Luca and Lucy.

 

She used to cry to me at night before the Escape about how she hated the experiments. How she hated needles and being strapped down onto a gurney. Of all the Taken ones, she had the most reason to hate the Doctor. After all, she was his daughter.

 

I hate him right now more than anything. He had taken me from my only family, he had taken my new friends from their families, but most of all, he had taken my best friend and the girl I loved's life. He had taken Mikki's life. 


So, how was it? Comment your thoughts.

This is the first of many teasers. I plan on releasing them in the form of diary entries, hehehe. 

Mikki, you can say, is the 'first experiment.' She was treated the best by the Doctor, but also the worst. She was his lab rat and was the one that was tested on BEFORE he experimented on the other Taken Ones. 

Taken Ones = Children that were taken.

Yes, Mikki was his daughter. She was also the only one out of the Taken Ones that had been physically abused by the Doctor for not reporting about the experimented Taken Ones' changes after their procedures. 

I feel like a sadist right now. -___-"

Song Listening To: Mr. Simple - SuJu. 

Have a good day, and be safe!