Prologue

Betting On Gyu

 

Prologue

In Between Bookshelves

 

     The girl in between bookshelves 104 and 105 is watching him again, shamelessly staring at him for a half hour now. He doesn't recognize her from one of his classes if she was he'd probably recall her, prominent dimples and all.

 

     It would be too assumptious of him to say that he has a rather pretty stalker. Stalker is still questionable at this stage. He's only seen her by those bookshelves (sometimes in between Bach and Mozart's music collections, especially on days he's doing hid research for his classical music thesis paper) for a few days, albeit constantly this week, that still doesn't account much for stalking. The library is a common place for students, more now that the end of term exams is close. She might just be looking through books, weirdly from a few bookshelves away. He had that quite (il)logical excuse ever since he might have caught her staring and she didn't even blink. There was a ghost of a smile before she turned away grabbing a very thick book. It was weird but it wasn't enough to cause him alarm.

 

     Today, the library is as busy. Kim Sung Gyu braves looking through the bookshelves (this time in between Beethoven and Chopin) only to see the now familiar pair of eyes.

 

     He smiles.

 

     A quiet squeal erupts and a barrage of falling books break the silence.

 

 

 

A/N: I know I still have a lot more pending SoulGyu things, but i'm excited about this so yeah lol