Sleeping Beauty

Once Upon an Eunhae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bye, Uncle Leeteuk, Uncle Yesung, and Uncle Kangin! I’ll be back in time for dinner!” Donghae yelled as he left the cottage, a basket in his hand gleefully setting out for the forest clearing he loved.

“Remember, don’t talk to strangers, Hae!” Leeteuk reminded him for the fifth time before the blond teenager left the cottage. He’d always been the careful and cautious one for fear of any news of Prince Donghae being hidden in the middle of the forest in disguise reached the ears of the evil Warlock Heechul, who had been looking for the baby prince for sixteen years. It was a wonder that Heechul hadn’t found them in the middle of the forest yet. Leeteuk wondered if they really had still been looking for an infant for so long.

Kangin smiled and pecked Leeteuk on the cheek, embracing him in a hug. “Let the boy go, Teukie, he’s already sixteen. We’d better start with our preparations for his birthday party, don’t you think?” Kangin wiggled his eyes at his husband. “After the birthday bash, and after returning Donghae to the King and Queen, wanna have our own little celebration at long last? It has been sixteen years after all…” he chuckled, kissing and nipping Leeteuk’s earlobe, making him turn red in the face. Leeteuk squirmed and pushed the hunky man away. “Stop it! Go make a cake for Donghae and I’ll help Yesung with his gift. Shoo!”

“Wouldn’t you rather we made a baby instead?” Kangin drawled suggestively.

“Kangin!”

 

* * *

 

“Hey… Yesung?”

Yesung looked up with a hum. “What is it?”

Leeteuk held up the long piece of fabric with a huge hole in the middle of it. “What’s this for?”

“Well, a dress has got to have a hole at the bottom,” Yesung started, measuring more fabric and cutting them across. “That’s for the feet to go through.”

They heard a loud snort from the other side of the cottage and Kangin was there doubled over in laughter, blue cake batter spilling from his bowl all over the table. Yesung deadpanned. “Are you laughing at my turtle print dress?”

Leeteuk frowned in thought. “Donghae wears dresses?”

Blinking in surprise, Yesung stood up straight. “Wait, we’re making this for Donghae? I thought this was for me.”

Now it was Leeteuk’s turn to blink in shock. “You wear dresses?”

“There’s absolutely nothing wrong with it!” Yesung insisted, pouting lightly. “Now I gotta make something else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter