Final

Swing Swing

21 Yoon Jeonghan was the popular guy growing up. He attracted both girls and guys with his ridiculous good looks and he obviously had fun with it, flirting with all of his admirers. For a short while, he’d go on dates with those who caught his interest. It wasn’t a lot, but it wasn’t too little either. He managed to keep the number of who he slept with to a minimum.

 

Along the way, he came across one guy in particular and his name was Choi Seungcheol.

 

He was honestly swept off his feet by the guy with his too good to be true looks, his y built body… his aggressive yet passionate love making. He had no idea he would fall so head over heels for him but… later on he regretted ever laying eyes on him.

 

Seungcheol looked like the loyal type at first, with how much love and attention he gave Jeonghan. Back hugs, whispering sweet nothings in his ears whenever they were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. Always looking after his lover when they were out in public. Holding the door open for him, pulling out his chair… he was so sweet.

 

But after awhile, those little things he did for him slowly came to a stop. Those meaningful kisses they shared no longer had the same feeling, their intimacy was decreasing at a fast pace and Jeonghan wondered what he was doing wrong that his lover no longer touched him the way he used to. He’d practically have to pry Seungcheol’s hands off of him, he was so touchy at first, now it seemed like it never happened.

 

One night as he had gone out on his own to get some fresh air and think about his relationship, he saw it. He saw Seungcheol with another guy, and it happened to be the guy Seungcheol claimed they ‘were just friends’.

 

“Just friends my .” Jeonghan said bitterly as he watched the two laughing before cuddling closer in the small booth they were in. He felt broken. He felt so heartbroken… watching the two share a kiss, seeing how Seungcheol look so sincere about it…

 

He turned away, not wanting to be reminded of how much Seungcheol really didn’t love him. He wouldn’t be kissing another guy if he loved Jeonghan if he did love him. He felt like such a fool, thinking things were going to be okay between them during this small patch of uncertainty.

 

A sudden flare of anger rose within him as he faced the small cafe his lover was in with his so called friend and made his way inside. It was like his body had a mind of its own as he marched towards the pair in the booth. The look of shock on Seungcheol’s face only fueled the fire inside Jeonghan.

 

“Were you thinking you weren’t going to get caught?” He spat out.

 

“Jeonghan, I-”

 

“No, I don’t want to hear it. It’s obvious what’s going on… I’ll make it easier for you. Here!” He pulled off the couple ring Seungcheol gave him on their 6 month anniversary and threw it at him. “Why don’t you give it to your little so called friend, size it down so it fits!”

 

“Please don’t speak like that about him.” Seungcheol gave a warning look.

 

“God, to think I loved someone like you!” Jeonghan shouted before looking to Jihoon. “You must be nuts if you’re going to stay with him, someone who cheated!” Glancing back to Seungcheol, the tears that were threatening to fall finally made their way down his cheeks. “If you didn’t love me, you should have said something… you should have ended it instead of leading me on and breaking my heart like this! You horrible jerk!”

 

“I’m sorry, I was going to tell you-”

 

“When? When were you going to tell me? After you two get married and have kids, grow old together and die?! Meeting me at the pearly white gates like, ‘Oh surprise, I meant to tell you I love Jihoon, hope you’re not mad?’!”

 

“Calm down!”

 

“ you.” Jeonghan glared. “ you both. I honestly hope you’re happy because despite it all… you’re a good person when it doesn’t come to relationship.” Both Seungcheol and Jihoon remained quiet, not sure if anything they said would throw Jeonghan on another fit of anger. “You better not pull this on him too, otherwise you really deserve to die alone!” He said coldly before leaving this time.

 

Jeonghan cried for days after that night.


About a month later Jeonghan finally felt like he could leave his lonely apartment without breaking down from his aching heart, it was just so damn hard to get over Seungcheol. He never loved anyone as much as him before and…

 

“.” Jeonghan blurted out as he felt the emotions trying to attack him again. He had come across the cafe he had first met Seungcheol. It was bringing up those unwanted memories.

 

“Excuse me?” A voice asked behind him.

 


“Oh, sorry.” Jeonghan apologized. “I didn’t mean to say that out loud.”

 

“It’s okay… I suppose you thought of something unpleasant?”

 

“Spot on.” Jeonghan nodded with a small sigh.

 

“Where are you headed? I’ll walk you there.” The rather attractive looking guy offered with a charming smile.

 

“Oh, no need.” Jeonghan tried to hid the small blush on his face.

 

“But you look like you’re in need of some company. I don’t mind.” The stranger smile. “I’m Jisoo, by the way. Hong Jisoo.”

 

“Ah… nice to meet you. Yoon Jeonghan.”

 

“Jeonghan, huh? I like it.” Jisoo grinned, sending butterflies on a rampage inside of Jeonghan’s stomach. This guys was so unbelievably handsome, how does he even exist?!

 

“A lot of people do, actually.” Jeonghan said awkwardly, that wasn’t what he wanted to say.

 

“Ah, then I hope I’m someone special?” Jisoo smiled.

 

Jeonghan managed to look away, the blush from before intensifying.


Two months had past since Jeonghan met Jisoo. They started out as friends though Jeonghan wasn’t too keen on opening up to the guy right away. The only information he gave Jisoo was he was getting over someone and it was taking longer than he thought. A pretty personal thing to share with someone you just met, but Jisoo was really supportive about it, helping him get over Seungcheol as a friend.

 

But soon Jisoo didn’t seem like just a friend as he began to do little gestures like holding the door open for him, pulling his seat out like a gentleman. He really was a gentleman to be honest. Jeonghan had a difficult time as it reminded him of Seungcheol, then he got angry… everything was reminding him of that jerk and he didn’t like it at all…

 

One night, Jisoo came over to Jeonghan’s place to chill for the evening. The latter was having a really difficult night as he had briefly ran into Seungcheol on his way home. He needed some company to get his mind off of it. But even with Jisoo over, he couldn’t stop thinking about his ex and eventually went into the kitchen and grabbed a few bottles of soju to drink with Jisoo.


“I don’t drink.” Jisoo kindly rejected the bottle.

 

“C’mon, live a little.” Jeonghan chuckled, opening the bottle and placing it in his hand. “At least just try some.” He added while sitting down next to him.

 

Jisoo thought about it for a minute, watching Jeonghan down his drink like it was water and he was dehydrated. He began to worry about him as he took a few sips, but it wasn’t enough to get him drunk. Jeonghan on the other hand was nearly smashed when he leaned on Jisoo’s shoulder.

 

“I always found it funny when girls say guys are all jerks… I didn’t think that applied to gay people since well… I’m a guy, Seungcheol’s a guy… but it really does!” Jeonghan mumbled with his eyes closed.

 

“I don’t think that made much sense.” Jisoo chuckled.

 

“What’s wrong with me? Huh? What did I do to deserve this ?” Jeonghan started to ramble. “So what? I was a flirt back in high school… I didn’t sleep around too much and I never two timed! So why?”

 

“Life isn’t always great…” Jisoo sighed as he stared at his still full bottle of soju, two empty bottles on Jeonghan’s side.

 

“Apparently… I suppose I should just accept that I’ll be alone forever… because how am I ever going to love anyone as much as I loved Seungcheol?” Now the water works started up. Jisoo quietly wrapped an arm around Jeonghan to comfort him. Perhaps letting him drink wasn’t a good idea.

 

“It’ll be okay. You’ll find someone, I’m sure of it.” He assured his drunk friend. “I know there’s someone who loves you out there…”

 

“Like who?” Jeonghan pulled away, rolling his eyes like he had said something stupid.

 

“Like me.” Jisoo said softly, looking at Jeonghan with familiar loving eyes.

 

Jeonghan sat there, staring at Jisoo with a surprised look evident on his face. He loves him?

 

“No you don’t,” Jeonghan shook his head, “don’t joke… that’s not funny.”

 

“I’m not joking, Jeonghan.” Jisoo frowned… maybe confessing like this while the other was drunk wasn’t a good idea in the end. “I never though after meeting you I’d fall this hard for you…” he inched closer to him. “I’m done seeing you hurting over that guy… I don’t want to see you crying over him anymore… instead I want to see you smiling, I want to see you happy… and I want to be the one who makes it happen, because I love you, Jeonghan.”

 

“Jisoo…”

 

“Shhh… it’s okay.” Jisoo reached over to thumb away his tears, caressing his cheek. “You deserve to be happy. Let me help you move on… let me help you carry on with your life so you don’t have to sit in your living room drinking soju at 9pm at night. C’mon, live a little.” He smiled, returning those words back to him. It made Jeonghan crack a smile. “Just let me love you, Jeonghan. I promise I’ll never hurt you the way Seungcheol did…”

 

“Jisoo…”

 

The room was filled with silence as Jisoo leaned forward and placed his lips on Jeonghan’s in a sweet gentle first kiss.


JIHAN!

 

RG6Jmz132VVgxq9kp0rdLod1aJl6GajyruXSDhku

xu5vTaudlatuKGVp6VKtL7kczQI0LgRf4IlZsPJV50pBUK6tFUOXuNPozuMgGBPe6HZ_a_gIj77szGII

A spur of the moment one shot?

I got inspired by this song

“Swing Swing” The All-American Rejects

I could have done better, but this was just a spur of the moment thing so forgive me!

LOL

><

JIHAN FTW!

f4CZt0ofQuZWryvr9GXQcjwTEI0A6M7ysMpAV6zZ