Final

Somebody Else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonmi's Pov

"Where are you going? Our date just started." *It's her again, I know it*

"Sorry Yoonmi-ah." He ruffled my hair. "Something came up. But I promise to make it up to you tomorrow at formal!" "Promise?" I held out my hand. "Promise!" He locked it. I watched him sprint back to his car. *Another date ruined* I thought. I walked to my car and drove to the nearest cafe. Looking down at my feet while walking, I felt someone harshly bump into me and fell.

"Jeonghan! Look!" The boy pointed at me.

That Jeonghan kid walked towards me and bent down. He reached for my arms and pulled me up. "Sorry!" Jeonghan said and rubbed his nape in embarrassment. "Yeah.." I dusted myself off and faced the cafe in front of me. Soon, I found myself next in line to order. "I'll have a large (insert favorite bubble tea flavor and with or without boba)-" I was interrupted. "Make that two, please!" It was Jeonghan. I attempted to hand the cashier my card but Jeonghan was too quick and paid for our drinks. "I wanted to make it up for bumping into you." He smiled sweetly. "Thanks but you shouldn't have." "Well I wanted to."He ruffled my hair. "My name's Jeonghan. Yours?" I was reluctant to tell him at first. "Yoonmi. Kim Yoonmi. I'm sure you've met my older brother, Kim Mingyu." "Mwoh? You and Mingyu are related?!" I nodded my head and we grabbed our drinks. "Anyways, thanks for the drink but I really should get going." I waved and managed to step one of my feet out of the door when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "I'd like to get to know you better. Can I have your number?" He handed me his phone and I punched in my number. I walked to my car and felt my cheeks turn red. "He's cute!"

>

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter