Sehun/Chanyeol

Fun With Ficlets

Pairing: Sehun/Chanyeol
Rating: NC17

wolf au

- - -

The ground is unforgiving on Sehun’s knees, his skin rubbing over dirt and twigs as his legs spread further apart.  There are bent blades of grass in Sehun’s hands, most of them pulled from the earth as he fights to keep from falling flat all while pushing back harder on Chanyeol’s .  His spine dips and Sehun breathes in the scent of nature as his mate s him with long, punishing s that will ensure the imprint of Chanyeol’s hips will be bruised along Sehun’s thighs for days.

It’s midday and the sun is shining down on the pair who have claimed this particular clearing for their own.  If their scent doesn’t frighten off anyone else in the area, their noises will.  Chanyeol growls as skin slaps against skin, his fingers digging into Sehun’s sides to pull him back on his .

Sehun gasps, pleasure creeping up his spine as his bobs heavy between his legs.  There’s a string of precome that drips steadily from the slit, wetting the ground.  Chanyeol falls over Sehun, grinding his into Sehun further as Sehun moans loud.  The sound of it echoes against the trees that circle the area and Chanyeol only goes faster, more desperate.  His breath is hot on Sehun’s neck, his chest slick with sweat and Sehun knows it won’t be long.

Sehun’s tempted to reach between his legs and circle fingers around where his knot is starting to swell just to relieve some of the pressure, but he knows he can hold out.  Chanyeol pushes harder, rutting wildly into Sehun until his hips jerk of their own accord when he comes.  Sehun can feel some it running down the insides of his thighs when Chanyeol pulls out.  It leaves Sehun feeling empty and open - something he doesn’t particularly enjoy.

Chanyeol is far more gentle when he helps Sehun roll onto his back.  Sehun’s heart floods with affection at the image of his mate over him even if Chanyeol is a sweaty mess, his cheeks pink and lips bitten red.  Sehun holds out a hand and Chanyeol takes it as he climbs over Sehun until he’s poised over Sehun’s .

“Alpha,” Chanyeol whimpers, rocking his down just so the crown of Sehun’s teases around his rim.

Sehun’s hands find a home on Chanyeol’s thighs, squeezing as Chanyeol keeps moving.  Chanyeol’s head tips back, his lips parted in pleasure.  Even though Chanyeol just came, his is already hardening again, unfulfilled because he hasn’t taken his alpha’s knot.  There’s slick coating the insides of Chanyeol’s thighs, sliding wet down Sehun’s as he continues to work himself up.  Sehun watches, helping Chanyeol rock without ing up because that’s not what Chanyeol wants.

The sun gives Chanyeol a golden halo and Sehun is breathless, impossibly in love when Chanyeol finally sinks on his , taking it all the way down.  Sehun’s knot is still small enough that Chanyeol takes it easy, clenching hotly around the swollen girth as he rolls his hips.  He’s greedy for it, his throat bared for all to see as he starts bouncing.

Sehun bends his knees, heels dug into the dirt to into the heat of Chanyeol’s body.

“Alpha,” Chanyeol cries again, his own hand in his hair to pull.

Sehun sits up, eyes burning red as his mouth finds his mark on Chanyeol’s neck.  Chanyeol clamps around his tighter, shuddering as he rides Sehun, so responsive to the way Sehun’s tongue runs over the permanent groove of his teeth in Chanyeol’s skin.  His.  Chanyeol is Sehun’s omega, Sehun’s mate and he’s going to do everything and anything to please him.

Chanyeol whines when Sehun’s knot locks inside him, too large for him to do anything more than grind on.  Sehun cups Chanyeol’s , fingertips pressed to soft skin to help Chanyeol move.  It’s a practiced rhythm, Sehun often having to temper Chanyeol’s unbridled passion for his knot just enough to keep Chanyeol from injuring them both.

Chanyeol is whispering Sehun’s name under his breath, his limbs shaking as he leans forward, drawing Sehun in for a kiss.  He tastes sweet, enticing, and oh so very ripe for the taking.  Sehun indulges in the sweetness of Chanyeol’s mouth, his hand wandering from Chanyeol’s , sliding along his slick thigh before reaching his .  Chanyeol jerks, a rumbling moan let into the air as Sehun the length of Chanyeol’s with wet fingers.

He takes it slow, knowing just how to drive Chanyeol crazy.  The omega writhes on Sehun’s knot, clenching and unclenching, whimpering when he tries to move more, but he can’t.  Sehun’s knot is too large.  Sehun slips his other hand down to where Chanyeol is speared open on his , pushing against his rim.  Chanyeol gasps, a quiet noise, as he comes over Sehun’s fist, his squeezing tight around Sehun’s .

There’s art in the way Chanyeol curves to be closer to Sehun, seeking him out as the pleasure wracks through him in waves.  Each crash has him whimpering, his nose pushed to Sehun’s neck and body pulsing deliciously around Sehun’s .  Chanyeol keeps moving even after he’s spent, his softening in Sehun’s hand.  It doesn’t take much longer for Sehun to groan, filling his omega with his come in the hopes that this will be the time they finally conceive.

An always loud, always boisterous and unrestrained Chanyeol is as quiet as a mouse after Sehun’s stuffed him full with his knot.  Chanyeol clings to Sehun, and Sehun keeps his arms tight around his mate.  The rest of the pack is used to them disappearing for hours at a time, so no one is going to come looking for them.  Sehun lays back with Chanyeol on top of him, breathing in his scent as Chanyeol’s hair falls in his face.

They have time for a nap before it gets dark and then Sehun can spoil Chanyeol a little more before bed.  It’ll be the perfect way to end the day.