Say the Name: SEVENTEEN!

Matchmaking In The Making

! ! ! - MEET THE CAST - ! ! !

(Pictures are NOT MINE; All Credits to Their Owners)

Credit to owner 

Seungcheol: School's beloved president who has an obvious crush on Woozi and basically tries to woo(zi... Minmi: I'm sorry I'm trash) the pink-haired fluff. Even though he looks tough (He actually is tho), he has a big heart (Most of which is reserved for Woozi) and likes to take care of everyone. He's a good president, if you kindly ignore the fact that he doesn't really do his job. 

Woozi: Don't be fooled by his seemingly innocent face because you do NOT know what this shortie can do with a guitar (Woozi: I'M NOT THAT SHORT OKAY). This guy is the genius of the school, and even though he seems unapproachable, you can always count on him to teach you things you don't understand. He's very strict, but the results would be worth the lectures.

Hoshi: A rather charming guy. He's usually very upbeat, but his aura would change when he dances. He loves to dance, loves to laugh, loves to joke. He's almost always happy. Though it could be the influence of his adorkable boyfriend Mr. DokYUM. He has to be careful in hanging out with Seungcheol, because Woozi (There is no need to say more. Just, Woozi). He wants to get them together because they should be together. Obviously. (Side note: He wants to not get hit whenever he hangs out with Seungcheol.)

DK: Happy virus. He is an optimist and loves seeing the good sides of things. He too wants to help the Woozi and Seungcheol situation because it's kinda taking a lot of his Hoshi time. Even though DK is more friends with Woozi than with Seungcheol (Because he's in the vocal group), he likes to hang out with the elder from time to time. He's friends with everyone basically.

Seungkwan: Woozi's self-proclaimed best friend (They actually are though). Also Woozi's childhood friend. He prides himself in being one of the best vocalists of the school because his voice  is SO amazing and he loves to gossip. If something happens at school, the first one to get a hold on it is our beloved DivaBoo. He ships JiCheol as hard (or even harder) than Hoshi. Hates (Read: Likes) Vernon too. (Minmi: Ohh look at the parallelism with the main OTP. Bestfriends do think alike, don't they?)

Vernon: Seungcheol's best man or guy friend, whatever you want to call it. He's super chic and cool and likes to go with the flow. He's also very mischevious and likes to tease people alot (Minmi: *cough*Seungkwan*cough*). He should probably stop doing those things though because it's starting to get into Seungkwan's nerves (Seungkwan: I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ANNOYED BY HIM). Ship's himself with Seungkwan

Jeonghan: 'Angel' of the group (Woozi: *Snorts* It's the hair | Jeonghan: You're just jealous *Flips hair*). But no really, he's practically the mother of the group, dispite his immaturity that can sometimes take over. He's kind of quiet but can talk a storm if needed. He's deeply in love with Joshua. And Joshua's deeply in love with him too. He can hang out with both Woozi and Seungcheol anytime because Woozi respects Jeonghan too much to hate him for it. 

Joshua: He's more of the angel to be honest. He's the best hyung out of them all with his gentle smile and kind eyes. Loves to play his guitar and sing ballads. (But don't be fooled though, this hyung can shred an electric guitar like no tomorrow at the drop of a hat). He's the responsable one of their whole group of friends. Also loves Jeonghan very much. They're more mature about their relationship, choosing to show their affections through eye contact and hand-holding rather than the gross PDAs of SoonSeok.

Mingyu: He's the heartthrob of the school. He's also one of Seungcheol's bestfriends. Even though he's so popular, he doesn't want to date anyone because no one caught his eyes. Well, except for the new guy with the deep voice and handsome face. (Mingyu: He's... interesting). Mingyu's known for his visuals and his heingt. At first, most people question why HE isn't the school president, because he's perfect and what not, but no one really cares anymore. (Seungcheol: HEY I'm not THAT bad *pouts* | Mingyu: Sure hyung, sure

WonwooNew guy who came in from another school and coincidentally (Minmi: Or is it? *Smirks*) is Seungcheol's childhood friend. It was weird to see Seungcheol again but they're still good friends until now so it wasn't awkward or anything. In fact, Wonwoo's glad that he's been sorted out into the Hip-Hop team. Not that it has anything to do with the handsome guy he met on his first day. Pfft, what? Nope. Not at all. (Wonwoo: Please stop staring at me like that)

Jun: One of the two chinese people in their group and part of the performance team (Minmi: Finally, right?). He's the random one of the group. He can do kungfu so be aware. He's also very good at acting (Minmi: Could come in handy sometimes ey? *Wink*) Since he's in performance team, he's close with both vocals and hip-hop. He and Minghao have been going out for a while, but they're still finding new things about each other (Jun: Did you know that Ming-- Minmi: SHUSH NO REVEALS)

Minghao: The other chinese member of their group. He's the cute one with the cute face and the cute smile. He's basically the cute ball of fluff. Like Hoshi, he changes his aura when dancing, but that's not a bad thing. He's pretty close to Hoshi and Woozi instead of Seungcheol, and he won't hesitate to beat someone up if anything were to happen to his friends because-- (Minmi: NO NONO)

Chan: The "innocent" one of the group. ... Pfft, innocent, as if. (Chan: With these hyungs? I'm glad I at least went through middle school without being corrupted) Anyways, even though he's the maknae, he's much wiser than that. The hyungs might think he that he doesn't know what's going on, but in reality, Chan just doesn't bother to correct them. He doesn't want to get into the drama. He's much happier being oblivious to the delay of JiCheol, the intense stares of JiHan, the gross PDA of SoonSeok, the ual tension of VerKwan, the loveydovey aura of JunHao, and the up-and-coming love of Meanie. Really, he much rather prefer just being the maknae everybody loves.   

 

 


 

Author's Note: 

This was basically an introduction to the fic. I'm sorry that it's not the first official chapter but I uhh wanted to introduce the characters and what not. (And nooo this isn't about stalling the story okay. Pff what? Why would I do that? It's not like I have another fanfic going on or something...)

Haha no but seriously though, I want to give good content in my stories. I did this introduction piece to show the kind of writing style that I'm going to do with this piece and the characters in general. I hope you like it! 

Please be patient with me, yeah? 

Lots of love, Minmi.