Thunder

MBLAQ Scenario: At the Supermarket...

 

Thunder

“So, what are we here for again?” Asked Thunder as the two of you walked down the vegetable aisle of the supermarket. Thunder was only half paying attention to what was going on due to his extreme boredom.
“We’re here to get food because you need to gain weight,” You try your best not to get annoyed at having to tell him for the umpteenth time. “Your doctor said you were underweight.” 
“And I’m here to help you push the cart, right?” 
“No,” You say even though Thunder did end up being the one to push the cart. “You are here because you are a picky eater.”
“But ___-ah, you know what I like to eat, why would I need to be here because of that?”His innocent expression was so adorable you had to resist the urge to reach out and pinch his cheeks.
“And if I were to buy something wrong on accident you would be extremely upset,” You look at his face to gauge his expression and he refuses to look you in the eye, only confirming the truth of what you just said. “See, I’m right!”
Thunder reluctantly agrees and you two continue your way through the supermarket. Frequently, you would pull something off of a shelf and ask for approval. “What about this?”
Also quite frequently, Thunder would disapprove. “No, I don’t like the texture.”
Eventually, you gave an exasperated sigh. “Why do you have to be so picky!?”
Thunder seemed disappointed. He thought for sure you knew what kinds of food he liked, but judging from this trip he discovered that it was quite the opposite. Sensing his crestfallen mood, you hug him knowing it will cheer him up but also make him very nervous. “I’m sorry, Oppa. I guess there’s still a lot I need to learn about you.”
”___-ah,” All he does is say your name, but it was enough for you to know that he wasn’t upset anymore as he timidly hugged you back.