Love at First Post

Instagram Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kay doesn’t know how it happened but she suddenly realized her Instagram  followers to rise in size. It wasn’t immediate it took maybe two year to reach 5,000? And then it just rose to 10,000 before she knew it. Now its closer to 50,000 and growing. The next thing she knew she being asked to model and given free product to try out and people would recognize her on the street.

 

Kay is a normal second year student going to San Fransisco University. She has a close knit group of friends and yeah she is kinda popular with the guys on campus. But she never really paid attention since she signed them off as boys anyways. 

 

Kay loves Big Bang and she is not afraid to show it. Since she loves to post snapchats of her listening to it in her car or her doing the “loser” dance. It wasn’t just her Instagram that became famous but her snapchat too. Even her best friends and roommate’s snapchats became famous, with people begging to see Kay in her “normal” life doing stupid .

 

Kay was in her bed in her dorm room with Ryan and Nic, who were a cute gay couple, and her bestest of friends are preparing for the new episode of Pet Bulls and Parolees. It has always been her dream to own her own no-kill animal shelter. She donates a lot of her income to multiple no-kill shelters in America. 

 

“Kay what’s coming on in twenty minutes?” Ryan said with his phone pointed to her.

 

“Pit Bulls and Parolees!” She yelled excitedly, kick her fees under her under the comforter. They were chilling eating Chinese take out on a typical Saturday night. Not really planing to hit the clubs this weekend like her roommate and other friends are doing. Its not really her scene to go and get all sweaty in club dodging men who wanted to grind on her and buy her drinks. 

 

“Posted! Kay’s cuteness in now my story.” Ryan said as he stuffed an orange chicken in his mouth. Ryan love to snapchat every part of his life and that included scaring the out of Nic and posting the stupid and cute things Kay does. Kay’s fans just love Ryan’s snapchat and instagram it was filled with pointless stuff. While Nic was all artistic with nature photos. Nic is Kay’s personal photographer, she always found taking selfies awkward.

 

Kay’s snapchat was mostly filled with her own nature pictures, food pictures and of course pictures of her two dogs, guinea pigs and adorable canary.

 

Pit Bulls and Parolees was about to come on in five minutes so to past the time Kay was scrolling through her Instagram comments when she notice hundreds of them talking about how THE G-DRAGON FOLLOWED HER. Shock was going through her body as she checked her followers and sure enough there it was…

 

peaceminusone started following you.

 

“OhmygodohmygodOHMYGOD!” Kay was shouting as she sat straight up in her bed, her mind racing not knowing what to do. ‘Does she follow him back?’ ‘Oh my god’

 

“Whats wrong with you?”Nic said giving her the side glance.

 

“G-Dragon followed me!” Kay yelled as she stared at the could who were still eating. As her words sunk in Ryan sputtered a “w w what?”

 

“He followed me on instagram! What do i do? Do I follows her back or do i ignore it and act cool? OH MY GOD!”

 

“Don’t you already follow him?” Nic asked staring at the TV as one of her favorite shows began to play on the TV screen.

 

“Its his personal account.” I said still staring to my iPhone. This caused Nic to turn his head to me with his eyebrows raised. 

 

“Request to follow him back. It won’t hurt to see if he allows you too.” I nodded. “Don’t get your hopes up though he is the famous G-Dragon he might not trust you yet.” I nodded again looking into Nic’s eyes. “Don’t be scared.” Nic said reading my facial expression. 

 

I slowly went to his profile but before i could hit the follow button a notification lit up my screen.

 

peaceminusone commented on your video.  

 

“Ohmygod” Kay said under her breath as she clicked on it.

 

peaceminusone Thank you for the support. Big Bang loves their fans.            

 

Her heart sunk. ’Thats right Kay why would he like you when his supposed ex was a in model.’

 

Kay sighed people were already blowing up her phone with this new revolution.

 

‘I’m just a fan. ’.  Kay thought as she ran her hand through her hair. 

 

“Did he not accept?” Ryan asked his voice soft as she looked at him.

 

“No but is ing obvious that he won’t ever think of me as anything but a fan.” She said locking her phone and pushing it under her pillow. Paying attention to her show, she had already missed the first ten minutes.

 

………..

 

A week later.

 

Kay was in her history lecture class, bored as hell. She sat in the back so that she could text, snapchat and go on Instagram without being noticed. That day Kay was strolling through snapchat when her DM lit up. She clicked on it seeing if it was a possible job offer or if it was just a follower. It was neither as went slack realizing that it was not other than G-Dragon himself.

 

peaceminusone Have you ever gone to one of our concerts?

 

itskayyykayyy Sadly no i had to many test to prepare for when you were here in California.

 

Kay’s excitement was through the roof. She was biting her thumb nail as her knee bounced up and down waiting for a reply.

 

peaceminusone Want to go to Japan?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter