Arguement?

Who you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As jiyong drove back to his house, no one said a word. Dara looked at him as she held her cheek. His face looked all serious as he focused on driving. "Oppa..." Dara said softly as she looked at him. "We'll talk when we get home." He said while driving. When they got to jiyong's house, he opened the door and pulled her wrist. "Ah oppa! Stop!" Dara yelled but jiyong pulled her to his room. "What we're you thinking huh?! You shouldn't have gotten in the way with them!" Jiyong yelled. "Well what was I suppose to do huh?! I couldn't just leave minzy with sohee! Sohee would strangle her if I left them alone!" Dara yelled back in tears.

"You should've called me to protect you! Sandara you're my responsibility and I should be the who should protect you! Now look what sohee did to you!" He yelled back as he punched the wall. Dara scoffed. "So this is what it's about huh?! You don't want to ruin your reputation by being a good boyfriend? Just because you're popular jiyong doesn't mean you can do everything for me!" Dara yelled. Jiyong looked at her. "Bwoh?! You think this is about popularity?!" Jiyong scoffed. "I'm protecting you because I love you sandara." He said sternly. Dara looked down. "I've had enough to with this jiyong." she said quietly. Jiyong widened his eyes. 

"NO SANDARA PARK YOU ARE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME." He yelled as he pulled her wrist. "Do you even know what I've gone through just to be with you?! I even had to argue with my parents just to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter