The new girl...

Who you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​minzy's pov

i was walking down the hall to my new school as I felt all eyes on me. The girls were whispering as the boys tried staying away from me. I don't look that mean do I? I mean I just wore some eyeliner and black clothes. But it seams like this is suppose to be a rich kid school, because everyone here drives a nice car and wears nice clothes. I looked down as I walked to my class. As I walked into class, all the seats were full except for one. I walked to that seat and as soon as I sit down, "YAH YOURE SITTING ON MY SEAT!" I heard. I turned around and saw a skinny girl with a chubby face. "Where am I suppose to sit then?!" I argued back. "Go sit on the trash can!" She yelled back. I smirked. "Why don't you?" I argued back. "That's it!" She said as she grabbed my hair but before she could do anything else, "that's enough sohee," I heard someone said. 

She turned around and saw a girl with long brown chestnut hair with a white shirt that was a little too big for her and a white skinny jean. I guess the girl named sohee, scuffed at her as she looked at the girl. "Stay out of this dara!" She yelled. The girl named dara sighed. "Don't make me tell yg sumnbae to kick you out of his company," Dara said. Then I felt her loosen her hand as she let go of my hair. "Whatever," sohee murmured as she and this two girls got up and walked outside. I looked down and played with my fingers when I saw two feet sin front of me I looked up and saw a guy smiling at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter