Jenga Strip game

My Naughty Alien

 

After the tiring day for work, Taehyung and I finally arrived home and get some rest. I sighed in contentment as I leaned my head on the back of the seat and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I heard a ruffling sound on my toys collection box. I opened my eyes and saw the Alien holding the jenga blocks as he got out of my room. I sat up and looked at him bewildered.

"Y-yah! Aren't you tired already? And you managed to think for playing that toy?" He chuckled.

 

"you, It's still early. And I'll get bored if I just lazed out here. Let me play first, okay?" I furrowed my eyebrow as I heard him say those last snetence.

 

"Yah! That's a multiplayer. You can't play that alone." He smiled brightly.

 

"Then play with me, you!" I widened my eyes and about to shook my hands in disapproval but he already grabbed my wrists making me sit in front of him. I crossed my arms and pouted as I left with no choice but to play with this energetic alien. "So.. How can we play this thing, you?" He asked.

 

"Well, That blocks called jenga, and you can play that with getting the one block and preventing the blocks underneath to destroy and then you will win. And once you touched the blocks, and the blocks underneath gets destroyed, you'll lose."

 

"Then what will be the punishment if we lose?" He asked again. I thought for a while, but when I was about to say a word, he said something that made my eyes widen in shock. "What about every lose we got, we strip." I stood up.

 

"WHAT?!!" he flinched at my sudden rise of voice. Who could that be? I was so shock to his suggestion. I'm still a and I can't strip in front of a guy. And even if this guy is not a human, he's still a guy. "ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME? STRIP?" He smile innocently and pulled my hands to make me sit down again.

 

"Hey, don't misunderstand. I just want to have this game a thrilling punishment. I bet not all of people do this kind of punishment for this kind of game." True. But still, I'm still a for this kind of punishment. Oh my gosh! Do I have another option for any punishment?

 

"Can we change the punishment? I can't strip in front of a guy, okay?" He chuckled and unfortunately, he shook his head in disapproval.

 

"No can do, you. But don't worry, I don't have any interest of looking at your skinny body. I even think that underneath those clothes were flat as I expected." I gaped my mouth as I gasped and glared at this stupid alien. How could he say those words to me.

 

"Yah! Are you saying I don't have curves?" He laughed.

 

'Well, you said that not me." I gritted my teeth and sat straight while crossing my arms again.

 

"Fine! I'll prove to you that my body is not flat as you expected." I saw him smirked and nodded as he placed the jenga blocks on the floor. This alien, who does he think he is? Judging my body figure like that? Just let's see who wins in this game.

 

Author's POV:

 

you and Taehyung sat across each other in front of the jenga blocks and you started the game as she carefully get the block in the middle part of the stack blocks successfully and smiled widely at him. He smirked and make his turn. 

 

3 minutes passed and It's Taehyung's turn to get his block. He didn't realize he got the wrong block making the blocks destroyed in a second. He groaned inwardly as you yelled in happiness.

 

"Yay!! Hahaha!" Taehyung stood up and ed his jeans drag it down until it touches on the ground. He kicked his jeans somewhere around the living room as she can see his bulge inside his boxers. you blushed and looked down to hide her embarrassment as she started to arranged the blocks and make her turn.

 

Another 2 minutes passed, you nervously bit her bottom lip concentrating to get the block at the bottom part of the stack of blocks. Once she was about to get it, the blocks at the top part get down making the tower of blocks broke in pieces. Taehyung smirked widely as he eyed her to take of her cloth she's wearing. She cursed and glared at the alien in front of her and grabbed the hem of her shirt. Taehyung saw her wearing the black fitted tank top underneath the shirt and the strap of her black bras visibly seen on her shoulders.

 

Taehyung counted in his mind thinking how many are left to make the lady in front of her get completely. He chanted in his mind as he think of the tank top, bras, jeans and . He smirked silently at the thought. Meanwhile, you thought the same just to get the guy in front of her get lose in this game. She thought of his shirt, boxers and socks. She smirked inwardly at the thought of her winning this game.

 

Taehyung’s turn is up next but to his dismay, he lose so he needs to take of his shirt. you laughed evilly as she watched the lad taking of his shirt.

 

Another turn on their game, and Taehyung loses again. you giggled as she positively sense her winning against the guy in front of her. Taehyung pouted and grabbed the pillow on the couch as he stood up his back facing you>you.

 

“Faster, Taehyung. We don’t have much time.” She smirked but as Taehyung started to drag his boxers down, you’s eyes widened as she saw his in front of her. “Hahaha! So What now? You already lose, Tae!” Taehyung looked at her and smirked.

 

“No, you~. I have one last thing left. Have you forgotten I’m wearing a socks?” you froze and looked down on his feet. She sighed in annoyance and made her turn to play again.

 

This time, you mistakenly pushed the block making it break again. Taehyung celebrated in his mind as he watched her took of her tank top leaving her in a black lacy bras.

 

Another turn of you’s consecutive loses, she took of her shorts, bras and now, her . Taehyung saw how curvy her body is. True that you ain’t lying after all. She really had a nice bust and . Even her skin is so flawless. Suddenly, Taehyung’s heartbeat began to pound against his chest. What is this feeling? He felt his manhood began to get erected as he saw her perky s and her bum. He gulped and tried to relax himself from turning on to the view in front of him.

 

This final round, they are both . you wrapped her arm around her upper body to hide her s and she tucked her body as her legs closed to her chest to hide her womanhood to expose. While Taehyung still hides his lower region with a pillow.

 

Taehyung fortunately passed his turn to get the blocks. He sighed in relief that he’ll never going to lose once you made a wrong move and lose. As he watching her concentrating to get the block carefully, he dragged his eyes on her back to her lower back. He bit his lip to remain calm at the view. His sight cut off by the sudden break of the blocks meaning you made a wrong move. She groaned in annoyance and glared at him.

 

“Aish!! This is annoying.” She grunted as she sat up and covered her by her arm. Taehyung felt an awkward aura between them and his bottom lip as he gulped afterwards. “Now, what?”

 

“Uhm.. aren’t you cold?” you blinked at him. Suddenly, a cold air wrapped on their bodies making them shivered at the contact. She nodded slowly and about to grab her clothes around the room but then she flinched as Taehyung pushed her and hovered over her with a smirk plastered on his face. She widened her eyes as realization hit her that they are both in the cozy room.

“Since were both and feeling cold, why don’t we make a way to ease these cool feeling around us?” She gasped as he leaned in to her face. She could feel his got breath over her lips. She closed her eyes tightly together her lips completely sealed waiting for the next move of the man on top of her. Taehyung chuckled as he glanced at the human in front of him. This cute human really is fun to tease. Hahaha! But.. I can’t help but to look at her perky mounds, it looks so soft and her lips, so kissable. Wait a minute.. I can’t be like this. This isn’t normal. I might be called ert again by this human. He pinched her nose lightly making her opened her eyes in confusion. She looked at his face near hers with an adorable smile on his face.

 

“I can hear your heartbeat pounding so loud. Are you that nervous, you?” She blinked. He smirked. “Don’t worry, I can’t do that to you yet, until you want it too.” He winked. She gritted her teeth in annoyance.

 

“Yah! I never wanted to do that with you, okay?” He grabbed the towel on the couch and wrapped it around his waist. He stood up as you tried to sit up still wrapping her arm around her .

 

“Yeah~ Yeah~ Fine!” He grabbed the bathrobe from the closet and throw it to you’s direction. The robe lied on her head as she tried to wear it.

 

“Aish.. This is the most embarrassing moment of my life.” She mumbled while making a knot on the robe.

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung stood in front of the mirror of the bathroom and looked at his reflection. He sighed as he think of the time they did earlier. His heart is pounding either as loud as drum. He can’t help but to ask himself what he’s feeling right now.

 

Am I getting more and more attracted to her?

 



How was the update so far? Did you enjoyed it?

tumblr_o03ts7IrFq1s19dtto1_540.jpg