Teasing of an Alien and his Karma.

My Naughty Alien

 

Taehyung's POV:

 

1 month had passed, and things going fine with me and you. And still, she's still oblivious of my real mission on this planet. Wahh! I didn't realized that time on earth runs so fast. I'm already 1 month here on earth, seriously? I sighed softly as I glanced at the cute human coming down the stairs while rubbing her eyes with a yawn. I chuckled and stood up with a wide smile. I saw wide opened and I glanced down to her stomach as her shirt gets up while she's stretching her limbs. I can see her flat tummy inside. Gosh! She's so fit and her skin is flawless. Wait a minute! Why am I talking like this? After her stretching session, she finally opened her eyes and get shocked as she saw me. I chuckled inwardly at her cute expression. 

 

"Wha-What are you..." I slowly approached her with a amall smirk and thought of another idea to tease this cute human. She step back a bit as I leaned forward near to her face. My smirk widened as I saw her blushing face while looking away from ny direction. I rubbed my thumb against the side of her lips making her flinched at my sudden touch.

 

"Tsk..tsk.. Whether awake or asleep, you still drooling like a dog." She widened her eyes as she immediately pushed away my hand and tried to touch her face to check if there really was a drool around her lips. I giggled as she glared at me angrily.

 

"You stupid alien!! Stop teasing me this early in the morning!!" She yelled angrily then turned her heels to walk through the kitchen. 

 

This whole month, I've been always teasing her and that makes her more mad at me which made her look more cuter than usual. Haahh.. I sighed as I thought of maybe we aliens can fall for humans too. Last week, we've been talking about the vampires who fall in love with humans in the movie. I asked her if that can be true in real life. I'm so curious to the human's ideal love stories and even these fantasies can interest me without me knowing. This is not my real mission but... I don't know. These things really catch my attention since this cute human with me in her own house attracted me like in those movie we had watched. And that makes my feelings more different and I can't even explain what I can really call to this feeling. Is this what they call love? Or I just like you?

 

She pouted as she poured her coffee on her coffee cup and get a slice of bread. She bite her bread while still glaring at me. I chuckled and sat in front of her and grabbed my own bread then eat it.

 

"Stop smiling at me like that, Taehyung. That's not funny anymore." I stop myself from smiling at her cute red face of anger towards me and sat straight. I sighed softly and put the deer horn headband I saw on the table from the living room and cupped my face with a pout to act cute in front of her.

tumblr_nzn7sezseW1r7qnpao2_400.gif

 I watched her gasped in shock at my sudden act. I smirked widely in my head at her reaction. Hahaha! You never let me down to make you melt at my cuteness. After she recovers herself from shockness, she cleared awkwardly and turn her heels again. I can sense her trying to calm herself down as I can hear her breathing loudly and keeps on mumbling to herself that she'll be fine. I can't stop myself but to laugh out loud and giggle afterwards. She turn around to face me and gritted her teeth. This time, I can feel she's getting mad at my teasing acts to her.

 

"Yah! Will you stop? You're getting more and more annoying." I stood up and stopped my giggles as I smiled warmly at her. I pinched her cheeks softly not to make her wince in pain.

 

"Fine, I'll stop for now. I can't stop myself annoying you like this cause you look so damn cute when your angry." Her face reddened as she pushed me to get me away from her.

 

End of POV:

 

you's face are so red from both embarrassment and anger towards Taehyung. This annoying alien makes her go insane. She headed to her room to wear her uniform and prepared to go to her job right away. When she was about to get out of the room, Taehyung stoon in front of the door with his hands rested on each other side of the door and his eyes looking at her in a serious way. 

 

"W-what are you doing?" He stood straight and gave out his boxy smile again.

 

"I'm going to work too, right? So I have to change to my uniform." you rolled her eyes and walked past him. 

 

"Just make it fast. We'll going to be late if you took too much time changing like a girl just like the last time." He chuckled at her boringly toned statement.

 

"Arasseo, ahjumma." you froze and glared at the closed door.

 

"What the... Yah! Don't call me that!!!" She yelled angrily.

 


 

At the Coffee shop, A lot of customers were back and forth ordering their own coffee's and that made you more exhausted as these young girls keep on asking her about Taehyung. And Taehyung who doesn't want to talk to them, he treated them in a cold way. He really seemed so annoyed at those girls who were fangirling towards him like he was a celebrity. 

 

In spite of these annoying girls, you enjoys watching Taehyung's reaction as those girls keep on bothering him and he looked so annoyed. She thought for a while that maybe his Karma came to get revenge for teasing her earlier. you laughed at his uneasy expression and giggled as he looked at her asking for help.

 



tumblr_nzm82wxddu1ugabfpo1_400.gif  tumblr_nzm82wxddu1ugabfpo2_400.gif  tumblr_nzm82wxddu1ugabfpo3_400.gif