The Response

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I said leave me alone!”

Ji hyo can’t hold her emotion. She feel sad, angry, dejected and betrayed. She take a photo frame from the drawer. That is her photo with Jin hyuk when they’re married. She look at Jin hyuk picture. Her husband who she trust more than anything in the world, betraying her. Without hesitant she throw the frame hard to the floor. The glass is broken and spread everywhere. She screaming to take out her emotion. She sat in the floor, still crying, crying and crying.

Jong kook can’t hide his worrying. Ji hyo’s heart is definitely broken. He hate seeing her when she crying. His heart feel broken too. He want to hug her now. He want to calming her in his embrance. So he walk closer to her, sat beside her and bring her to his embrance. She still crying and sobbing. She crying in his chest. Jong kook didn’t care although her tears wetting his shirt. He only care about her. He only want she to stop crying because he always beside her. He will always be there for her.

Ji hyo letting Jong kook to bring her to his embrance. She can’t think clearly now. She only crying and sobbing in his embrance. She didn’t know what should she do. Its not Jong kook’s mistake, but she feel sad because Jong kook didn’t told her early about this. She feel betrayed with the two man.

She trying to control her emotion, slowly stop crying although she still sobbing. She take a deep breath before release her body from Jong kook’s embrance and look at him.

Jong kook know that Ji hyo already calming herself. She didn’t crying again. Jong kook want to kiss her head when suddenly she pull herself from his embrance. She look at him with her swollen eyes. Her eyes redden. Her tears still dropped from that beautiful eyes. Jong kook know that her body still trembling.

“Oppa, I want to ask you, but please answer honestly,”

Jong kook look at her eyes. He find her sadness there. Oh, why I make her heart broken like this?

“You know about this long time ago, right? But why... why you hide it from me?”

Jong kook didn’t know what should he say. He only looking at Ji hyo who still sobbing.

“Oppa, please answer...” Her tears drop again from her eyes.

He take a deep breath. “Ji hyo-ah, mianhae... I... I didn’t mean to hide all of this from you. Actually i want to tell you early but... I... I’m scary if you will mad at me and think that I only make Jin hyuk’s image bad in front of you.. I think that I better keep this secret from you until Jin hyuk aware and regret his mistake, but... He died in the accident..”

Ji hyo only silent and start to cry again.

“I am feel pity to you. I know your heart broken when you know your husband is cheating behind you. I’m also feel that, Ji hyo-ah. My girlfriend is cheating behind me. I love her with all my might, but she betrayed me. We’re victim of this incident, Ji hyo-ah... You know what I mean, right?”

“So, when you marrying me, you already know about this?”

Jong kook nodded.

“And you marrying me because you only feel pity for me? You didn’t love me, right?”

Jong kook shocked after hearing Ji hyo’s word. What should he say?

“You didn’t love me, right? You only feel pity about me! You lied to me!”

Ji hyo start hitting Jong kook’s body. She feel angry again. “You’re bad man! I hate you!”

Jong kook quickly bring her to his embrance again. He didn’t care she still hitting his body. He only hug her tightly. He kissed her head.

“Ji hyo-ah, please calming yourself. I will tell you my reason. Please calm a bit..”

Ji hyo stop hitting his body, but still crying.

“I will be honest to you. That’s true that I didn’t love you when we want to getting married. I didn’t love you but it didn’t mean I am didn’t care of you. I like you. I am marrying you because I am care about you. I want to take care of you. And after we’re married, slowly my feeling grows to you. I can feel my worries to you. I only think about you. I only care of you. I only want to beside you everytime. I only want to make you laughed. I want to start a new life with you. And I know that’s love. I can’t denying my feeling toward you. I am really loving you with all my might, Ji hyo-ah..”

Ji hyo didn’t know what should she do. She can’t think clearly. Her brain can’t work normally. She is too tired to crying again. She tired to angry again. She didn’t have an energy now. Her head feel dizzy. She release his hug and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter