The Habit

Lovesick
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tonight... can you sleep in guest bedroom?”

Jong kook surprised and stopped his massage. He looked at Ji hyo’s eyes.

“Why? Do you still angry with me?”

“No, I’m not angry with you.. I only want to sleep alone tonight. I am still need some time to clearing my mind”

“Is my presence disturbing you?”

“Ani, oppa... I’m glad you’re here for me but as I said before, I only need to clearing my mind...”

Jong kook knows he can’t do anything. Then he stand up, looking at her. She looking back at him, found a disappointed in his eyes. Then he smiles a bit to her.

Ji hyo know that Jong kook trying to smile in front of her, didn’t want her to be sad. He absolutely disappointed with her decision, but he quickly hide it and pretend he is alright. She smile back to him.

“Alright, if that is you want. I’ll sleep in guest bedroom. Just make sure if you need something, you can call me in guest bedroom beside, okay?”

Ji hyo only nodded, still smiling at him. He walks out to their bedroom, but after several step he stopped, turn back his body, looking at Ji hyo deeply. Ji hyo only sat there with her confused while her eyes locked at his. Suddenly he walk fast toward her and hug her tightly.

Ji hyo frozen for a moment. She didn’t know what he trying to do. Then he release his hug, looking at her eyes again, and bring his face closer to hers. Ji hyo had no idea what he doing now.

Jong kook slowly bring his face closer to Ji hyo’s face, then kiss her forehead. He closed his eyes. He really love her. He really care everything about her. He only want to beside her. He don’t want to make her heart break.

After a moment he release his lips from her forehead, open his eyes and look at her. He smiles bitterly.

“Hope you can calming yourself. I love you,”

He stand up, then walk out of their bedroom. Ji hyo speechless, frozen in her place. She didn’t expect that Jong kook could do that to her. Actually she feel touched and also feel guilty. She treat him bad, but he treat her very nice. Now she really think if he really love her.

 

 

 

Jong kook wake up and couldn’t find his wife beside her. Then he remember that he didn’t sleep with her tonight. He take a deep breath before go to bathroom and take a bath.

After take a bath he goes out from guest bedroom, looking at their bedroom beside it. He think for a moment. Should he go enter their bedroom and waking up his wife? He take a step forward to the door and want to knock it but he stopped his act. Its better if I didn’t disturb her. Then he walks away to the kitchen.

Jong kook is making a omelet and sausage for their breakfast while suddenly Ji hyo appear and walking to dining table.

“Oh, you’re already awake?”

Ji hyo nodded and smiles to her husband. She sat on the chair and watching Jong kook who busy with his cooking.

After omelet and sausage already cooked, Jong kook bring it to dining table and offering it to Ji hyo.

“This is your breakfast. I’m sorry I only can make this for our breakfast because I didn’t found many ingredients in refrigerator”

Ji hyo take her breakfast and smiles to Jong kook. “Gwaenchana. Its enough for breakfast,”

And they enjoying their breakfast silently.

“Oppa,”

Jong kook immediately lift his head towards Ji hyo. “Wae, Ji hyo-ah?”

“I already called appa and talk about the CEO position. He agree with me and told me that he want to meet you today in his office,”

Jong kook smirks in his heart. So she still want me to work, maybe she didn’t want me beside her everytime.

“Ah, okay. You can give me the address and I’ll go there.”

“Ani, we’ll go together”

Jong kook raise his eyebrow. “You want to accompany me to your appa’s office?”

“Mm,”

“But you’re still sick”

“Aniyo. I’m okay”

“No, you should rest in your bedroom. I didn’t want you to get ill again,”

“Oppa, I said I am okay. I already ate the medicine and vitamins. I am surely okay now. And I think we should go to supermarket after meet my appa. You said that you can’t find many ingredients in refrigator, right?”

“But...”

“i’ll take a bath now,”

And Ji hyo stand up from her seat, goes to her bedroom, leaving Jong kook speechless in dining table.

Almost half a hour and they’re ready to go to Ji hyo appa’s office now. Jong kook  can’t forbade her again because he know he will lose with her words. On the way, they didn’t talk to each other. Ji hyo pretend to sleep while Jong kook pretend to focus driving.

After a moment they arrive at Ji hyo appa’s office. Ji hyo take her husband towars his appa’s room. Many employee greeting her because its weekday and everyone goes to work. Jong kook only following his wife and smiling when every employee greet him.

“Song Ji hyo!”

Ji hyo stopped her step and turn her body to a woman near her. She smiles to her.

“Ah, annyeonghaseyo, Hye sung-ah. Long time no see,” Ji hyo hugged her who named Hye sung.

“Ne... Long time no see.. Is this your husband?” the woman named Hye sung pointed her finger towards Jong kook who standing beside Ji hyo.

Ji hyo turn her head to Jong kook then turn back her head to Hye sung. Then she smiles to her.

“Ah, yes... This is my husband, Kim Jong Kook. Oppa, she’s my friend, and one of my appa’s best employee, Go Hye Sung”

Jong kook look at Hye sung, bowed and smiles to her. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Jong Kook. Nice to meet you, Hye sung-ssi”

“Ne, nice to meet you too, Kim Jong Kook-ssi” Hye sung bows back to Jong kook.

Ji hyo feel like there’s something in Hye sung’s eyes. Is she fall to Jong kook?

“Hye sung-ah, we need time to chit chat. I’ll be here again after I am sending my husband to my appa room, ne?”

“Allright,”

“Oppa, kaja...” Ji hyo pull Jong kook’s arm before he can smiles again to Hye sung and bring him to her appa’s room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter