The First Meeting

365 Days With An Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

  I wake up 7:00am in the morning cause i still have to practice my voice cause i'll be releasing new song next month so i have to practice. I go straight to the bathroom to wash. After done washing i pick clothes to wear. When im about to go out someone knock on the door. I open the door.

"Hi" he said. "Why are you here Jin?" I ask. "Ofcourse to see you. Your manager said you'll practing your voice this day right? And you'll gonna shoot the mv next week?" He ask. "So what?" He's so annoying -.- "by the way i brought you breakfast!" He show me the plastic bag "no, sorry but im on my diet" i said "ohh.. Okay just let me take you there" "okay"

 

-

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 I wake up 7:00 am in the morning i go straight to my bathroom. After done cleaning i go to the kitchen and see a teenboy there.

 "Taehyung? Why are you up so early? Its weekend right?" I ask him. "Ohh i have to study noona sorry" he said "Don't be sorry Taehyung, its okay and your working hard to finish your school" "ofcourse noona, thanks to you" he smile "welcome" i smile to him.

 

 

 

 

He's like a brother to me.

 

 

 

I look at my wrist watch. Time to go to hospital.

 

 

-

 

Tiffany's POV

 

  I'm on the car with Jin now. Yes he's the guy last night. He's courting me since were in Grade 4. But now were already 21. Its been years but still not gaining feelings for him cause he's just like brother to me. The ride was silent but then he speak

"I'll bring your car later i forgot last night sorry" he said "its okay" but then my phone ring, i look at my phone and see who's the caller its my brother.

"Hello Tao?" I ask. "NOONA!!!" He sounds like nervous "What???" I ask. "MOM!!!" He shout. "What happen to mom!?" I nervously ask. "S-she's o-o-on t-the h-h-hospi--tal." My eyes widened. "WHAT HAPPEN!? WHERE IS THE HOSPITAL!?" i panic. Jin look at me.

"In Anam Medical Center." He said. "Im coming!"

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

  I'm on my way to the hospital when someone text me. I look at my phone and read the message. "Miss we need your help there's no doctor here" i quickly fasten my ride. 

 

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter