Introduction

365 Days With An Alien
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm resting at my office when suddenly a nurse came to my room rushing.

"MISS!!' She shout in a heavy breath. "Yes?" I look at her.

"WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!!!" Without saying a word i quickly grab my coat and  run to the emergency room

While running i  ask the nurse "What do we have here?" "A lady, she's going to give birth!" I run faster.

 

-

 

After the lady succesfully give birth. I look at my wrist watch its already 11:38pm. My duty is done. After grabing my things to my office i drove home safetly.

 

          I'm Kim Taeyeon, An alien and a doctor at Anam Medical Center. Korea's largest hospital.

 

 

 

-

 

 

  Argh. So tiring good thing my recording session was done. I grab my things and ready to go home when suddenly a guy appeared

 

 "Why are you here?" I ask. "To dance?" He laugh "nah im kidding. Ofcourse to take you home" he smile. "I said go home. I can go home by myself" i ignore him and ride my car. But its not starting "im out of fuel argh"

"As i said, i'll take you home" he smile. Since i had to choice i follow him to his car. 

He park the car infront my apartment. He quickly go out and open the door for me. I quickly go out. in being nice i thank him "wow that's new. You never thank me before wow" i just rolled my eyes "by the way don't worry about your car, i'll send it here" i smile at him "okay bye goodnight" he said "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter