Best Christmas Present Ever

Christmas Reunion

"Jungkook! Over here!" Jungkook looked up from his book and saw his friends Jimin and Yoongi. They were sitting at a table at the end of the room. Jungkook smiled at them and walked over to them. He moved his jet black hair out of his face and sat down at the table with them. Jimin was smiling widely at him. His ash brown hair falling gently around his face. 

 
"Why...are you smiling like that Jimin?" Jungkook asked a bit creeped out. Jimin smirked and looked at Yoongi.
 
 They gave each other a knowing "look." 
 
Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and gave them a weird look.
 
"Okay..it's nice to see you two acting weird this early in the morning, I suppose." 
 
 
Jimin smacked Jungkook on the head for that remark. 
 
"Yah! Hyung! Seriously, what is with you guys? Your smile is starting to seriously creep me out."
 
 Yoongi and Jimin chuckled. "Sheesh, fine Kookie. We'll tell you." Yoongi cleared his throat and without thinking, leaned his head on Jimin's shoulder. Jungkook noticed his cheeks get red and he smirked. 
 
Jimin glared at Jungkook and cleared his throat. "Well we are having a little bit of .....a Christmas Party tomorrow night."
 
 Jungkook quirked his eyebrows at them. "And? You have one every year. What's so special about it this year?" 
 
It's true though.
 
They have one every single year. Jungkook never went to one of them though. Parties aren't really his "thing." 
 
Jimin smirked at him and chuckled. 
 
"Because your antisocial is going this year." 
 
Jungkook's eyes grew wide. 
 
"H-hyung no-" 
 
"NO BUTS KOOKIE! You are going this year!!! You have too! You'll get to-mmph!" Yoongi quickly placed a hand over Jimin's mouth and sent him a glare.
 
 "What he is trying to say Jungkook, is you have to go this year...c'mon kid. Just one time going to an actual social event won't kill you.....and trust me...you won't regret this." 
 
Yoongi said and smirked at him. 
 
Jungkook was confused as to why his hyungs were acting so weird and secretive...but he didn't press on it. 
 
Finally he sighed. "Fine I'll go....just this once hyung alright?" Yoongi and Jimin's faces looked relieved at his words.
 
 "You won't regret this Kookie...trust me..you'll have a great Christmas." 
 
 
 
RINGGGGGGGG
 
 
Jungkook smiled at them and bid them goodbye. "Bye Hyungs....I'll see you there." 
 
 
Jungkook sighed and walked to class. People passed him rushing to class. His mind raced until it stopped on a certain thought. This person had always found a way to cross his mind everyday. 
 
Taehyung....what is he doing?
 
 Where is he?
 
 
 Is he okay?
 
 
 Does he....ever think of me? 
 
 
Jungkook chuckled bitterly to himself. 
 
"I'm an idiot to think that after a decade he still thinks of me..."
 
Jungkook walked into class and didn't expect it be so noisy this early in the morning. 
 
 
What's....going on?
 
 
Jungkook walked over to his usual seat that was next to his other friend Hoseok. 
 
Jungkook's sudden arrival startled him. 
 
"Wah. Goodness Jungkook, give me a heart attack won't you?" Jungkook chucked. 
 
"Sorry Hyung...but just why is everyone so talkative this morning? It's too early for all this noise!" Hoseok chuckled at the younger's behavior. 
 
 
"New student I heard." 
 
 
 
"Eh?" Jungkook's eyes widened. 
 
 
It was rare. Really rare for their school to get new students. Now all this noise makes sense. Jungkook looked around the room and listened to bits and pieces of people's conversations. 
 
 
 
"I heard he's cute."
 
 
 
"People said he's like an alien."
 
 
 
"I heard he's super smart." 
 
 
Jungkook sighed and shook his head. For a split second....just for one tiny second....he thought it could be....him....returning..
 
 
"I'm so stupid to think that oh my gosh..." 
 
 
 
"Why do you think you're stupid?" Hoseok asked giving him a strange look. 
 
 
Jungkook's cheeks reddened. "I said that out loud didn't I?"
 
 
Hoseok nodded and laughed. 
 
 
 
"Listen Kookie, is this still about him?"
 
Yes. Hoseok knows about "him." Jungkook told him all about him shortly after he left so long ago. Hoseok knows his feelings towards Taehyung.
 
 
Jungkook didn't say anything and looked down. "Yes...." He whispers lowly.
 
 
 
"Jungkook listen, don't give up okay? No matter what...don't give up on love so easily." 
 
 
 
Jungkook looked up at him. His eyes full of pain. "But hyung its been so long..." 
 
Hoseok silenced him. "Believe in miracles Kookie." 
 
 
The teacher walked in and silenced everyone. "Believe in them Kookie." Hoseok whispered one more time.
 
 
-------------------------------------------
Before he knew it, the end of the school day arrived. Yoongi and Jimin were next to him walking home with him. Like they do everyday.
 
 "Hey you guys..." Jungkook began. 
Yoongi and Jimin stopped talking and looked at their maknae.
 
 "What's wrong Kookie?" Yoongi asked while holding onto Jimin's hand tightly. "I heard there was a new kid at school today. But I didn't see him at all. Do you guys know anything about it at all?" 
 
 
Jimin and Yoongi shared a knowing look at eachother. 
 
 
 
"He was here Kookie....I'm pretty sure he will be at our party tomorrow .... so if you're really that curious...." Yoongi trailed on with a mischievous look that Jungkook couldn't decipher.
 
 
"I know hyung I'm going...." Now Jungkook really wanted to go to that atrocious party tomorrow. 
 
He has to find out who this mysterious new kid is.
------------------------------------------
Jungkook sighed and walked into his room and collapsed onto his bed. 
 
"Now what in the world am I going to wear  to a party? What do you even wear to parties?"
 
 Jungkook dove into his closet and finally decided on a white sweater with black skinny jeans and of course his favorite timberlands. Jungkook looked down at his outfit and smiled. 
 
"Now this should work....hopefully." 
--------------------------------------------
Time flew by and the whole school the next day was buzzing about Yoongi and Jimin's party. 
 
"I HEARD THE NEW KID IS GONNA BE THERE!"
 
"NO WAY!" 
 
"WHAT ARE WE GONNA WEAR ?"
 
"Yo...will there be food though?"
 
Jungkook rolled his eyes, still not understanding how people can be so social and peppy about a party.
 
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 
It was the last class of the day and Jungkook had his eyes peeled the whole day looking for that new kid. 
 
He looked all over the hallways when he was walking to class. He looked all around the cafeteria during lunch. Now he's even looking around his classroom! There is still no sign of him.
 
 "God..where is he?" Jungkook whispered looking down. 
 
Jungkook doesn't understand why he is fixated on finding out who this guy is. 
 
He felt someone tap on his shoulder and he turned around. 
 
"Be patient Jungkook...you'll soon see." Jungkook looked at Hoseok with the most strangest look. 
 
"Hoseok hyung, what does that even mean?" Hoseok simply just smirked at him and looked away. 
 
"Just be at party okay?"
 
"Okay...I will be..."
 
--------------------------------------------
 
Jungkook felt like his body was about to explode.
 
 He has never felt this anxious before in his life. It was like mixed with a feeling of something about to happen/having to throw up.
 
He was dressed in his outfit but now he was pacing back and forth in his room. 
 
 
"Calm down Jeon Jungkook. It's just a simple party. You'll be fine."
 
 
 Jungkook kept pacing back and forth in his room waiting for Hoseok to pick him up. Hoseok for some reason was really adamant about picking him up for some reason. 
 
It's like he really wanted him there for some reason.
 
 Jungkook breathed in a deep breath and sighed. 
 
 "You'll finally get to find out who the new student is." 
 
 
And that simple sentence made Jungkook's stomach drop for some reason.
 
 He shook his head and nearly had a heart attack when the door bell finally decided to ring. 
 
Jungkook's heart was hammering out of his chest when he answered his door to find a beaming Hoseok. He was dressed up all neatly. 
 
 "Ready for the best night of your life Kookie?"
 
 Hoseok said with a bright smile. All Jungkook could manage out was a wavering, "y-yeah."
--------------------------------------------
You know they weren't kidding about this when they said that everyone is going to be there. 
 
The place was packed. 
 
 
Hoseok parked his car near the house, well as close as he could basically.
 
 Jungkook stepped out of the car reluctantly. His heart was beating like mad and he could feel his anxiety creeping up on him.
 
 Hoseok appeared next to him and patted his shoulder, "C'mon, lets go!" Jungkook smiled nervously and walked towards the house. 
 
 
Once they got closer he could hear the music blaring out of the house. He saw people standing all over the front yard as well. 
 
Some looked sober...while some were laying on the floor. Jungkook rolled his eyes while Hoseok and him walked through the front door. 
 
Once they walked in they were greeted with a site of hundreds of people. 
 
Some were making out a bit too hard in the corners of the rooms and all Jungkook could do was look away in disgust.
 
 Hoseok was walking in front of him and Jungkook continued looking for that new kid. 
 
 
He was suppose to be here right? 
 
Hopefully he's not one of those people making out in the corner.
 
 
 Oh my god. Why am I so concerned about him?
 
 
 
While Jungkook was having an internal battle with himself, Hoseok caught up to Yoongi and Jimin.
 
 They were being a little too lovey dovey for Hoseok's taste. 
 
"Alright you two love birds! I brought the kid." Yoongi and Jimin nodded at Hoseok in approval and told him the rest of their plan.
 
 
All while that's happening, Jungkook was awkwardly standing in the middle of the room trying to make his way over to them. 
 
His anxiety was kicking in and he was starting to feel really uncomfortable. He tried to make his way through the people while being pushed around and almost having drunk people land on him. 
 
He felt a person wrap his arm around his neck. Jungkook shuddered and smelled the person's alcohol scented breath on his face. 
 
 
Jungkook shook him off and finally made it over to them. 
 
 
"Kookie! You're here! How are you liking it so far?" Jimin asked cheerfully while sitting on Yoongi's lap. 
 
 
"Oh it's just so much fun Hyung." Jungkook replied sarcastically. 
 
 
"Yah! Don't talk to your hyung like that kid. Besides you'll be thanking us later." Yoongi said and smirked. 
 
 
Jungkook was about to get up fed up with this. 
 
 
"OKAY ! Why do you guys keep talking like that?? This isn't funny! What's going on? Where's the new kid? You promised he'd be here." Jungkook immediately regretted saying that last part aloud and felt his face flush. 
 
 
All three of them smirked at him. "Ah Kookie-ah, all your questions will be answered. But only if you go up stairs in my room and retrieve something left on my bed." Jimin replied and looked at Yoongi with a smirk. 
 
Jungkook got the wrong idea and grimaced. "Listen hyung, if it's yours and Yoongi's "toys" I-" 
 
"YAH! Just listen to your hyung!" Jimin yelled with his face turning red. 
 
Jungkook sighed and started his walk to their room.
 
 "All I wanted was some answers and I get my Hyungs bossing me around. Lovely." He muttered to himself. 
 
 
Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok watched his walk to the room with satisfied smiles on their faces.  "Well I think we just gave him the best Christmas present ever." Hoseok said feeling accomplished. 
 
"Do you think he will be okay?" Jimin asked a tad bit worried. "I mean he hasn't seen him in like...a decade." 
 
Yoongi laughed. "Oh no need to worry about him. He will be more than okay after this."
 
They all laughed and went back to enjoying the party while Jungkook was about to get the best present he has ever received. 
 
--------------------------------------------
Jungkook finally made it to their room and for some reason the door was closed. 
 
"Oh god there better not be people in there or I'm gonna kill them." Jungkook muttered. 
 
 
Jungkook slowly opened the door only to reveal a very dark room. The room was completely pitch black. 
 
Jungkook stepped in all the way trying to look for a light switch. That's when the door behind him closed and the blackness around him consumed him. 
 
 
...
 
 
 
"Uh....there's someone in here." Jungkook said nervously. 
 
 He tried to go back to the door but something grabbed him before he could even reach the door. 
 
 
 
"AH!!" Jungkook screamed. 
 
 
He felt arms wrap around his body and he felt his back hit something warm. 
 
"Please don't hurt me oh my god." Jungkook said in complete terror. 
 
He heard the mysterious person laugh against him. Jungkook could have sworn he had heard that laugh before. 
 
"I've missed you." The voice spoke and Jungkook froze. 
 
 
That voice...it can't be....it has to be him!
I just know it!
 
He felt all the memories flood back to him. 
 
This can't be happening. 
 
He felt so overwhelmed and felt tears start to fall down his face. 
 
The mysterious person the lights and turned Jungkook around to face him. 
 
Jungkook looked him in the face and started to cry even more. 
 
 
It really was Taehyung. 
 
He was still handsome as ever. Beautiful brown locks of hair and his signature cute box smile.
 
 
 
Taehyung pulled him into a warm embrace while rubbing his back. 
 
"Yah...Kookie-ah don't cry. I come back finally and you greet me with tears?" Taehyung teased trying to cheer Jungkook up. 
 
Jungkook giggled. "I'm sorry Tae...I've just missed you so much!" Jungkook realized what he said and felt his face flush.
 
 He looked down embarrassed. Taehyung chuckled and lifted his face to meet his. Jungkook's eyes widened. 
 
"You're so cute Kookie. I missed you too." 
 
Without realizing what he was doing, Jungkook leaned in and connected their lips. 
 
 
Taehyung was surprised but responded back.
 
 It was a sweet yet innocent kiss. Just perfect.
 
 Jungkook pulled away embarrassed. 
 
"I'm sorry Taehyung...I wasn't thinking...okay well I guess I was. Okay I'm just gonna say what I should of said 10 years ago. Taehyung...I like you...no...I love you." 
 
Jungkook said with a wavering voice. He looked Taehyung straight in his dark brown orbs. 
 
 
Taehyung had a huge smile on his face and hugged Jungkook once more. 
 
"Kookie-ah...I was the one who was suppose to confess."'
 
"What?" 
 
Taehyung pulled back a bit to look him in the eyes. 
 
"Don't you remember that thing I was suppose to tell you before I left all those years ago?"
 
 
Jungkook's eyes widened when he realized his words. 
 
"You liked me too? You were going to confess?" 
 
 
Taehyung chuckled. "I don't just like you. I love you Kookie-ah. Ever since we were kids I have. Ever since I moved away, I couldn't stop thinking about you. After a while I thought you had forgotten about me.
 But once I heard through Jimin and Yoongi hyung that you still think of me...I had to come back. I pinky promised you I would." 
 
 
Jungkook eyes widened. "This was what Yoongi and Jimin hyung were talking about!? This is why they were talking so weirdly?
They did this for me? How...what....why?" He said completely confused. 
 
 
"Ah Kookie-ah let me explain." Taehyung said while rubbing Jungkook's head. 
 
 
"When I moved away I became friends with Yoongi and Jimin. They went to the same school as me. When they moved away we were able to keep in contact. They knew about you already so when they became friends with you. They told me. I really wanted to meet you again but I couldn't. Not until now when my parents finally let me exchange to your school."
 
 
"Y...you're the new kid?" Jungkook sputtered out. "That explains why I wanted to find out who you were so bad..." Jungkook mumbled the last part to himself. 
 
 
"Yes. This is why they were keeping me a surprise. So surprise Kookie. I hope this is an okay Christmas present for you." Taehyung said and showed off his biggest box smile. 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook laughed and jumped on to Taehyung. 
 
Knocking them onto the bed behind them.
 
 Jungkook landed on top of Taehyung without even taking notice.
 
 
"It's the best present I could have ever asked for. I'll have to thank my Hyungs for this one." He laughed. 
 
Taehyung giggled and placed his hands onto Jungkook's cheeks. "I love you Jeon Jungkook. Merry Christmas." Jungkook's heart felt like beating out of his chest at this point.
 
 "I-I love you too."
 
"But seriously. My Hyungs did all of this? I'm impressed." Jungkook said and smiled. 
 
Taehyung chuckled. "Indeed. And uh.....Jungkook you're on my......"
 
 
Jungkook looked down and realized his position. "I....I'm-"
 
He was cut off by Taehyung pulling him down into an embrace. 
 
"You're so cute Kookie-ah. Thank you for never forgetting about me." 
 
As soon as that was said, people burst through the bedroom door. 
 
"Ah what did I tell you? They already on the bed getting ready for some smexy time." Hoseok said smirking. 
 
 
"Wow I never knew our little Kookie had this side to him." Yoongi said while chuckling. 
 
Jungkook glared at them and got off of Taehyung's chest embarrassed. 
 
Taehyung chuckled and pulled him into a backhug. Jungkook looked down and let him self fall comfortably into his chest. 
 
"AWWWW KOOKIE YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE OMGGGGGG.!!! I NEED TO GET THE CAMERA." Jimin spastically said. 
 
Jungkook looked up at them and laughed. 
 
"Hyungs.....I want to thank you....sincerely thank you. This is the best present I could have ever asked for." 
 
They all visibly awwed at their Maknae's cute words. 
 
"It's no problem Kookie. We knew how much Taehyung meant to you. We knew how much happier you would be if he was around.  We love you and just want the best for you. Merry Christmas Kookie." Yoongi said smiling ear to ear. Jungkook was nearly in tears from his Hyung's words. He gathered all of them into a group hug. 
 
Once they were done hugging Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok decided to go back to the party. 
 
Right before they all walked out the door they all shouted, "NOW HAVE FUN DOING THE SMEXY TIME YOU GUYS!" Then slammed the door shut. 
 
"YAHH HYUNGS!!!"