Epilogue (1)

Something We Realized
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 




 


Minah started to wake up from her sleep, at first everything was a blur but soon white ceiling came in to her vision…  it was unfamiliar…
she turned her head trying to find out where she is….

and her eyes stopped at the person who is sleeping next to her with his head on her bed , she become confused for a moment… but soon her lips curve in to a smile…
he was facing her side with his arms fold on her bed, and she realized he was holding on to one of her hand, there was tired look on his face but his messy hair that was covering his forehead  make him adorable,  Seeing him this close making Minah’s heart beat speed up…
without realizing she raised her free hand to touch his messy hair, but she stopped seeing IV drip that were connected to her hand…,

she was at hospital her mind tells her and She blinked gazing at white ceiling trying to regain her memory.
Suddenly all the memories crash in to her mind and Minah felt her breathing shortened and  started to panic…,


Minseok woke up hearing short gasp of breathing of Minah, he become alarmed seeing her wide eyes on Ceiling, He felt Minah tightening  his hold on her hand, he put his free hand on her shoulder to trying to calm her but Minah flinched on his touch,  
Minseok  surprised and took his hand away seeing the scared look in her eyes,  He felt hurt seeing her like this,


He hugged her, tightening his hold when she tried to push him away..
“It’s okay Minah… Everything is okay…. You are safe…..
It’s me…. Minseok… I’m here…..

Please calm down Minah-ya…. You are safe now…”


Mianh stopped struggling against his hold feeling the familiarity of his voice, her hands went around him hugging him back…

Minseok stiffened a bit but soon he relaxed, hearing her muffled sobs against his chest. Two of them become silent for a moment embracing each other.


  Minah calm down from the shock, slowly falling asleep in his hold….
Minseok put her down on the bed again covering her with the blanket. Letting out a sigh he brings the chair close to her bed and sat down on it…

It was the second time she had panic attack, first one was when she was at that old warehouse, 
and remembering that time again make his heart pained….


Minseok slowly leaned close to Minah, putting his hand on her head as he started to through her hair…. 
Slowly his hand went to her face tracing her pale cheek… his heart sank....
“I’m so angry right now Minah…., but  I can’t get angry at you….,

But… seeing you like this, I’m angry at myself…. It’s all my fault… I should have been more carful…
I should have stayed away from you than staying close to you….,

and more than that I should have gone with you that day,
even you stubbornly went alone I should have gone with you  instead getting angry over your stubbornness…”


Minseok felt angry at himself…. His gaze turned to Minah’s hand; there were red patch on her hand. It was bruise from the ropes, he slowly held in to her hand, caressing his thumb over back of her hand…

He remembered, fighting with Minah for something stupid, and letting her storm away from the apartment,  just to find out she got kidnapped by that psycho…
Because she was alone, She was freaking alone…
 
He was able to rescue her, but he failed… he failed to protect her … That time when he reach her, she was hurt. Those thugs had beaten her…
His heart nearly stopped seeing her curl up in a corner with her wrists and ankles were tightly tied with ropes and all bruised.
 

Minseok felt his eyes tearing again with those memories, blinking away the tears he slowly bring her hand close to his lips and kissed back of her hand…  He adjusted her covers putting her hand back in and leaning in to kiss her forehead...

“I’m sorry Minah….
But I promise, as soon as you woke up and got better from all these things, I will make everything right…,” He mumbled to her softly and sat down again…

“Even if it means I have to let go of you.. I will make sure that you are safe…”
staring at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter