Chapter 4

Once In A Blue Moon

               

 

 

           It has been three weeks since the last encounter between Luhan and Minseok. Even though Luhan had said it by his own mouth that he will give the latter times, but he never thought it will be this long. And the fact that Minseok keep on hang out with the Sehun guy didn't much help either. 
          Luhan sighed as he stands in line to take his lunch in the canteen school. Since a week ago, he busied himself to think of how he could make Minseok talk again to him. When he walks to search for an empty chair, his lips immediately forms smile as he saw Minseok was alone on the chair near the window. Even though Luhan didn't sure that Minseok want to talk to him, at least he need to make a move, right?
          Luhan slowly take his step towards Minseok, but when he barely took his four steps, someone suddenly walked past him and occupied the chair across Minseok which was empty seconds ago.
.
         Luhan immediately took the nearest empty chair from him as his eyes keep on watching at the two persons near the window. It's bad. Luhan though as he saw how Minseok laughs as he talking with the guy across from him who Luhan fast recognize as Oh Sehun. It's really been long time since the last time Luhan see Minseok smile and laugh freely like that. ! He can't even remember when the last time Minseok laugh with him and smile to him.
         Luhan snapped out of his thought when he saw Sehun reach his hand to Minseok's face so he can brush some leftovers rice on the side of Minseok's lips.
    A second later, Luhan realized his body had moved and his fist collided with Sehun’s face with a quick movement. As soon as the scent ended, the canteen goes in uncomfortable silent all of sudden.
 
    “Luhan…” Luhan heard Minseok called him in shock.

    But, before Luhan can open his lips to answer, a fist come in touch with his cheek with a great pressure and make Luhan stumble to the floor like what just happened to Sehun before. And as if a cue, both of them start to punch each other without an actual reason why.
    “STOP!” just when both Luhan and Sehun heard Minseok scream in anger, finaly both of them stop what they just do and looked at Minseok who stood up from his seat and walked out of the canteen without spare them another glance.
    
    “What the hell was that about?” Sehun stated as he looking at Luhan, but Luhan just ignoring him and about to look out for Minseok.

 

    Minseok was furious. He didn’t understand. Why the hell Luhan suddenly come and landing his fist on Sehun. Why he have to make another trouble when what Minseok want was just to avoiding Luhan.
    Without he realize, his feet had brought him to the school rooftop. Minseok felt depressed, he gave up pretend to be strong and let out a heavy sigh while looked down on his shoes.
    Minseok startled when he felt his phone buzzing from his pocket. Slowly, he bring his hand to fished his phone out of his pants pocket.

Luhan

    Minseok felt all the energy has been drawn out from his body as he looks at the caller id on his phone screen.
    Not yet.
    Minseok still not ready yet to talk with Luhan. So, just with one sweep from his thumb, Minseok reject the call.
    Just few minutes later, Minseok’s phone buzzed again.  Hesitantly, Minseok take a look at the caller id and felt relief when it show Sehun on it’s screen.  Without much thinking, Minseok pick up the call. He know Sehun must be worried that Minseok will be pissed about Sehun got himself in trouble again.

 

 


    Sehun looked at Luhan’s retreating back as the latter walk out from the canteen, following Minseok he assumed.
    He then following the older and grab at one of his shoulder when there are just two of them in the empty corridor. 

    “Wait!” Sehun said impatiently. He really want to ask why the hell he suddenly being punched just like that before, but Sehun know better that their priority right now is Minseok’s where about. 

“Just try to call him” Sehun said in polite words but in rage tone. Even though Luhan never was his favorite senior but, still Luhan is Minseok’s brother so at least he needs to be a little polite to the latter.
    Luhan swept Sehun’s hand from his shoulder before groaning. He then takes his phone from his pocket and dialed Minseok’s number immediately. Sehun waited beside him as he also take out his phone in reflex. But after some seconds he heard Luhan groaned and draw is phone from his ear, probably because Minseok reject the call.
    When Luhan about to call Minseok for the second time, Sehun stop him. 
    “Let me…” he didn’t finish his words as he dialed Minseok’s number. 

    “Sehun-ah”
Minseok answers after several ring, and somehow it’s make Sehun relief and proud at the same time as Minseok choose to pick his call than the call from his own step brother. 

    “Oh hyung, where are you now?” Sehun said as his eyes looking at Luhan who obviously showing his confused and annoyed face at Sehun after he said that. That’s sentence itself was enough to make Luhan know that Minseok is picked up Sehun’s call.

    “Is Luhan still with you?” 
    Instead of answering his question, Minseok asked about Luhan and it’s make Sehun feel pissed.
    “Yes, hyung. Look hyung, I’m really sorry about what happened before, I never mean to make you angry, so please tell me where are you right now, okay?” Sehun said in pleading tone, and from the corner of his eyes, he can saw how Luhan’s expression first showing surprised and then turn to what seems like regret. 
    “No, it’s okay. I know it’s not your fault. I’m also felt sorry, but I kinda don’t want to meet both of you right now. I’ll tell Jungkook about this and let him take care of the rest. I just want to be alone right now, okay?”
    Sehun sighed as he felt really bad after herd Minseok’s weak voice. Once again he made Minseok disappoint of him.   
    “Okay hyung” with that Minseok hang up and Sehun followed. 


    “Why?” 
    Sehun snapped as he heard Luhan voice, it’s sounded really full of anger.  Sehun glared back at Luhan.
    “What do you mean?” Sehun challenged back.
    “Why did he picked up your call and rejected mine?” Luhan did not even realize he sounded so pity. 
    Sehun lift his eyebrow. He realize something, he didn’t like it, but he need to confirm it first.
    “So what? Are you jealous?” Sehun ask in full of mocking tone. He didn’t care if they will start a fight again.
    But the look in Luhan face make Sehun confused instead.
    “Wha-What? Of course not. I am his brother, he supposed to pick up my call rather than a call from a stranger like you” Luhan shout in rage, he didn’t even know how was he sounded like.
    Okay, Sehun get enough. He didn’t like how this person can act all possessive without knowing Minseok’s at all. Almost all the students in their school know how close Minseok and Sehun is. How come this person who claimed or in fact is Minseok’s step brother didn’t know anything about Minseok.
    Sehun smirks “Oh yeah? A stranger? I bet I know more about Minseok hyung than what you know about him”
    With a loud thud, Sehun’s body being thrown to the ground as his check once again collided with Luhan fist. 
    Sehun stayed on the floor, he did not planning on fight back. He already pissed Minseok off today. He didn’t want to make the latter think that Sehun not worth his trust at all. So he just watch how Luhan turn his body and walk away with his fist still clenched hard.
    Should I worried of him become my competitor? 
    Sehun thought as he wiped the blood that starts to come out from the cut at the corner of his lips. 
    Oh crap, what should I say to the agency…

    

 

 

 


    Minseok sighed at the paper in his hand. As usual, after classes end, Minseok will come to the student council’s room to finish the remaining of his duty there. After all, it just two months left for him as the student council president. The exam will come in two months and a week. And soon all the third year will graduate and become a university student.
    After make sure that he had finish all of his works for today, Minseok take a look at his phone and found a massage from Sehun.
    Hyung,  I have a practice today so I can’t go home with you, I’m sorry. And I’m also really sorry for what happened today, I should have held my anger better. Please answer this massage as soon as you have read it, so I didn’t need to check on my phone every five minutes when I’m practice, hyung.
    Minseok chuckled when he saw the pleading face of emoticon at the end of Sehun’s massage. 
    It’s okay. I’m not going to mad at you so you didn’t need to keep on apologizing. It wasn’t your fault actually. Good luck in practice!.
    After sending the massage, Minseok walk out from the room and gasped when he come face to face with Luhan. 
    Luhan lift his gaze from the floor to Minseok’s face. What Minseok could catch is Luhan sad expression and it’s made Minseok’s heart clenched.
     “Minseok…” Luhan said softly.
    Minseok throw his gaze away from Luhan. Without waiting what Luhan want to said, Minseok start to walk away.
    “Minseok, seriously, you can’t avoid me forever” Luhan snap at Minseok, but realize it immediately and regret it. But what he did successfully made Minseok freeze on his spot.
    Luhan take a few step so now he stood right behind Minseok. 
    “Please Minseok, don’t avoid me anymore…” Luhan said, almost desperate.
    There an elephant silence between the two of them for some minutes. Neither one of them know what to say.
    But Luhan could almost feel his feet leaving the ground when he heard Minseok low voice.

    “Let’s go home…”

 

 

 

 

 


    “Minseok, I need to ask you something” Luhan said right after he And Minseok enter the house’s door. After one hour in awkward silence when both of them need to seat next to each other in the bus ride, Luhan can’t help himself to ask Minseok as soon as they arrived.
    Minseok didn’t answer, but he turns his body so he faced Luhan now. Both Luhan and Minseok know that their parent’s won’t be home until next two weeks. 
    “Uhm,… wha- what is your relationship with that Sehun guy?” Luhan ask hesitantly, his eyes keep locked on Minseok face to know how the latter reaction.
    Minseok didn’t answer. He just looking right back at Luhan as if waiting the latter to contune his question.
    “I- I mean… uhm.. how do I put this… I mean I’m not really care about what relationship that you have with him, it’s just… you know… guy… with guy…” Luhan didn’t finish his words if there still any words from to be said. He stopped when he looked at shocked and sad expressions that come from Minseok face at his ‘guy with guy’ words. 
    Somehow Luhan now he just said something that crossed the line
    “No, no… wha-what I actually mean is… uhm… I’m not going to questioning your uality, nor I’m going to judge it… I’m just-“ 
    “I love you” 
    Luhan cut his words immediately when he heard Minseok words. The world feels like silence for hours, or maybe just minutes or even seconds, Luhan can’t tell because what he had inside his mind is three words that just leave Minseok’s beautiful lips. 
    Oh yes that’s right. Minseok’s lips is really beautiful, why he never realize it before.
    No, wha-what was he think? He is not supposed to think about Minseok’s lips in this situation. He supposed to think about Minseok who just confess at him few seconds ago. 
    “Wha-what do you mean Minseok? O-of course you love me. I – I also love you. How can I not when you are my bro-brother…”
    Luhan’s voice get lower when he noticed how Minseok tears start to form and making its way from Minseok’s beautiful eyes, down to his check and hanging at his chin before finaly fell to the ground.  
    “Luhan, for the last three years, I never saw you as my brother anymore. I’m in love with you” Minseok said it with his broken tone because he is in the verge of shouting his heart out at Luhan right now.  
    Luhan in other hand too shocked at the sudden confession. He doesn’t know what to do. He knew he also love Minseok, but never in that kind of love. He loves Minseok as his brother, even though they are just step brother, but Luhan always admiring Minseok as his own brother not more. And, and Luhan is straight. 
    “I’m sorry Minseok, I never see you like that”
    The only thing he can do is to reject Minseok.
    Luhan thing it was the best for both of them, but when Luhan saw Minseok let go of his tears and stormed out from their house, Luhan felt his heart being clenched hard. He can’t even turn his body to look at Minseok retreating figure as he felt his foot being freeze to the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

    Sehun return from the practice around eleven p.m. and planned to go straight to bed after took a quick shower. But his feet stopped abruptly as he saw someone leaned down on his apartment door. The person had his head on his knees as both of his hand try to cover him from the cold.
    Sehun gasped when he realize who is that.
    “Minseok-hyung!” Sehun positioning himself beside the said guy immediately. After some second, Sehun realize Minseok is crying.
    “hyung… hyung…” Sehun gathered Minseok in his hug. He really wants to know what happened to Minseok. What make the strong person who had tamed the wild Sehun to cry like this? But he can’t ask it now. What he can do right now is to calm Minseok down and bring him inside his apartment because it’s getting colder now.

    “Hyung… it’s okay hyung…I’m here with you now” Sehun said as he patted Minseok’s back slowly. Actually, Sehun short of panic right now. It’s the first time in his live trying to calming someone who cried. If it’s Sehun before meet Minseok, Sehun will be the one who make people crying.
    After some minutes, Minseok calmed down and lift his head to looked at Sehun.
    “Sehun-ah” Minseok called slowly to gain the latter’s attention who seems like thinking hard about something.
    Sehun snapped of his thought and Looked at Minseok in his embrace. 
    “Yes, hyung” he said as he brushed the bangs from Minseok’s forehead.
    “Can- can I stay at your place tonight?” Minseok said as he bit his bottom lips.
    
    Sehun cursed in his mind as he thinking how god are really exist in this world as he having his Minseok hyung in his embrace, still weak after crying and stating that he want to stay at his place tonight. 
    But Sehun brushed that though immediately.
    “yes hyung, you will always welcomed here” Sehun said before he slowly helping Minseok on his feet and entering his apartment door. 
    Maybe not today, maybe not now. But Sehun believe Minseok will open his heart for him someday.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: I'm sorry for really late update.... (crying hard)

i'm not going to defense myself, i'm going to be honest.... i'm lazy.... i already know what to write but i can't bring my fingers to do their works....

Anwyway...  i have this wish for 2016... i'll move on from shpping Xiuhan to Xiuhun. i mean i have to shipping Xiuhun more than i shipping Xiuhan but unfortunately I CAN'T.

and yesterday news about Luhan come to Korea make me really can't move on from them. Sh*t, Luhan come when Minseok was injured... what a coincidence  -_-....

Soooo, Comments and subscribes guys... oh also votes if you feels like to...

I'm not going to update if you not comment... 

(Kidding...)  Love ya....

 

 

 

 

 

 

See guys, now our little Sehun have more boarder chest than Minseok, and how Sehun now have more muscle on his biscep more than Minseok. i bet thad body fit perfectly to keep Minseok in his hug....