You Got The Job

Simphosion

By the time of vocal lesson, Jasmine literally almost flipped the table, sure she had enough curiosity about SM's atmosphere was fishy but the instructor suddenly testing her like it was those final exam in school. She doesn't even want to look at her friends face that obviously holding their laugh right now.

"God if this is not a prank I'll sooth her forever" Auke whispered.

"But what's the fun in that?" Jane comeback make both giggled loudly.

 

 

Jasmine basically storm elsewhere, that's the chance for the planner to make moves. San took out a handycam and press the record button.
 

(From this on, conversation will be in Italic)

'Yo, Annyeonghaseyo! This is Kwon San, I'm recording  a historical sight - hey this is just like making a time box with your friends - anyway, right now we're getting ready for the surprise' 

San entered a room and it was full of people 'wow the sunbaes! Kamsahanida for joining our surprise party, this is going to be great'

"San you recording this?" Jinki asked.

"Yes hyung, as us can watch it many years later"

"This is brilliant, hey guys why we didn't do this too?"

"Well excuse you, whose handycam we're going to use?" Kibum* drawled.

"This is my uncle's though, at least we are all here now. Let me get me the shot the cake"

San went to the cake that Hangeng was put with candles on it "Looking great hyung, Jasmine likes this, chocolate, chocolate and chocolate, her favourite"

"Aiyaa, San you surprise me" Hangeng said.

"Sorry hyung, who's buying the cake"

"Siwon did"

"Omo! Is it okay?" San's question was more like an insurance , Siwon smiled sheepishly "It's fine"

"Of course it's fine, it's not a Mercedes or something" Heechul suddenly piped in.

"Aigoo, don't start a fight" Siwon mused.

"This is not a fight, this is how my charms works"

 

"Okay then," San directed the camera to the SNSD, some holding a present "Now it's SNSD- sunbae's turn, say hi to the camera!"

"Annyeong!" SNSD cheered as waved to the camera.

"The enthusiasm of girls power! Now Soonkyu-noona what do we have here?" San focused on what we know as Sunny SNSD, on her hand was a blue small gody bag."A present for Jasmine, it's a...a well, what girls always wear I guess"

"Make sense since Jasmine frankly wear...yeah you know-"

"Did someone called?"  Yunho moved the handycam to his face.

"Sunbae this isn't your time yet, so Soonkyu-noona what's exactly is the present?"

"Not telling, by the way it's Yuri's turn" And San went to Yuri, holding a rectangular shaped present, flower pattern gift paper, and have small gold ribbon on it "Hmm I think I know what is that"

"Sshhh, I had hard time choosing a good one" Yuri said.

"I understand, so...genre?"

"Post dystopia setting, genre...sci-fi I guess"
"She'll love it, I assure you she will!"  
San now face Yunho "All right it's your time sunbae, now here's the question, do you think you make the right choice?"

"Of course I do, if not it would be a disaster"

"Disaster, yes yes that's the main point. Well then everyone I make this a wide shot" San turning the handycam to his face, holding further so everyone was in record view "My question hold the regard of what will happen in the future, so SM Family do you think we make the right choice?"

"NDEEEE!"

"Alright family picture time!" That definitely make onto Lee Soo-man's album.

" And now for the most important part Boa-sunbae, are you raedy?"

"Heck yes!"

 

Boa off to find Jasmine and when she finally being found she's busying herself make origami by shredding an unused magazine in dance training room. One thing about Jasmine is that she start picking everything around her, basically to make her busy, like that time making flowers out of tissues with straw as the stem.

"Jasmine, hello Earth to Jasmine" Boa greeted.

"Oh sunbae, what is it?" Jasmine standing up immediately.

"Can you come with me, there's something I have to show you"

"Finally, I always there's something, am I making a trouble? Please I-"

"No, you've done nothing wrong, just come with me"

 

 

Boa led Jasmine to the biggest open space in SM Building, otherwise known as the canteen, well Jasmine only widen her eyes a bit when there's all of the senior artist is here, and there's cake, candles, present and and um...what...is going on?

"Jasmine" Boa started.

"Yes?"

"SAENGIL CHUKKAE HAMNIDA!" 

The confetti and cheering make Jasmine more even stunned "But my birthday..."
"Last month I know, but in that last month you missed the biggest present that SM prepared" Boa said, gesturing to Hangeng to bring the cake.
"Oh everyone you don't have to..." Jasmine flattered.

"Make a wish" And so Jasmine closed her eyes for a while before blowing the candle, everyone present clapped their hands then handing the presents.

"Now for the biggest present" Boa make another gesture.

Jasmine blinked when Auke, Jane, San, and Hangoo lined up as if in soldier style they saluted.

"From this time..."Hangoo said.
"And forward..." San followed.

"We will be..." Jane's the next.

"Your subordinates" Auke finished it, as the changed into one hell of a pose.

"CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE OUR LEADER!!!"

 

Jasmine choked her own saliva hearing it, she tried to speak but dang throat didn't listen to her command and so Hangeng handing her a bottle of water.

"Leader!? I'm not the oldest-"

"Ah well your band choose a leader in a different way, we use voting" Yunho said.

"Voting!?"

"And you win it among three candidates"

"Sunbae... you did just not printed a million paper with three choices and one to check on!"

Everyone stifled a laugh on that.

"Oh no, in fact no one did... but the CEO did" And the canteen went uproar because of a cake cream war.

"WHY NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT A DEBUT!"

"WE JUST DID!"

 

 

"I wish no matter how far we are, we always find each other, because I believe there's no such thing as farewell, even if meant to say goodbye, It will always be 'I'll see you later' no matter how long is that"

                                                                                                                                                             - 10 November, 2007

 


Trivia

*Kibum here is Key SHINee

*The printed paper was spread to trainee, staffs, and SM artist

*I cried, I cried and I cried