Chapter 2

Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After a while, Seungkwan heard someone key-in the password on his main door and a hurried foot steps running up the staircast. His door flung opened and a worried and panting Soonyoung near his bedroom's door. Soonyoung walk towards Seungkwan direction adn sit on his bed. Seungkwan sit up and hugged Soonyoung as tight as he can. The next thing happened was Seungkwan crying his heart out. He cannot hold his tears anymore.

"What happened Seunkwannie?" Soonyoung trying his best to hold his tears back. Seokmin rub Soonyoung's back as he knows his boyfriend is going to cry. Seungkwan didn't answer his question. He keep on crying, soaking Soonyoung's shirt. Joshua looked at his younger brother and walked to Seungkwan's bed. He sit down and watch Soonyoung calm down his brother.

Seungkwan stopped crying after 30 minutes. He looked up and saw Soonyoung, Jeonghan, Seokmin and Joshua on his bed.He wiped his tears and try to calm his breathing. Joshua smiled at him and pat his head.

"Why are you crying Seungkwan-ah? You know you can tell us right?" Joshua ensure Seungkwan. Seungkwan nodded his head as he sighed. He take a deep breath and start talking.

"You all know right that I went to Mingyu's party? At his party, he only served beer and alcohol. I was so thirsty and I drank a glass of it. Somehow I felt so high and can't remember a thing about what had happened last night. I woke up this morning and saw my clothes were all a round the room. I try to move but my body was in pain especially at the lower region. At that time, I know I've lost my ity. The guy left me a letter. I don't know what to do now" Seungkwan cried again for the second time. Joshua rushed to his little brother and hugged him.

"Shhhh. It's okay. Hyung is here. I'll always be here for you. Well all of us will always be here for you. We'll think a way to solve this problem. Shhhh. So where's the letter?" Joshua asked. Seungkwan pointed a piece of paper on his side table. Soonyoung took it and read it.

"WTH?! IT WAS HANSOL WHO TOOK YOUR ITY?! HOW COULD HE SAID IT WAS A MISTAKE?! I'M GONNA TEACH HIM A LESSON IF I SEE HIM IN SCHOOL TOMORROW!" Soonyoung shouted. Everyone wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter