Surprise After Two Years

Kims for Song (THREE SHOTS STORY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been few years now since Ji-hyo and Jong Kook last encounter with Heechul in Shanghai. Today, Jong Kook will meet Heechul again for another shoot in I Can See Your Voice (Season 4). Before the shooting starts, Jong Kook approached Heechul and other Super Junior members behind the stage.

“Oh….hello boys!” Jong Kook approached.

“Ohh…Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jong Kook-ssi!” Super Junior responded.

“Waaa…..It’s been a really long time since we shoot together huh?”

“Yess….”

“But Jong Kook hyung, I don’t think I’ve ever shoot with you,” Yesung said.

“Really? Then today must be your lucky day.”

“Aishh, hyung! Yesung ah, you’ll know if you’re lucky or not if you manage to get into the car after shooting,” Heechul joked.

“Oh…Heechul ah….Long time didn’t hear from you huh? After our last meeting at….”

“Ahh, n-neh hyung. I think I left something with my manager. Excuse me,” Heechul quickly ran away. He actually didn’t want to be reminded that at their last encounter, Ji-hyo hinted that Jong Kook may slightly have crush on him. Thinking back about it making him feels a bit eerie.

 

Getting a bit away from Jong Kook, Heechul decided to call Ji-hyo.

“Oo….Heechul ah!” Ji-hyo greeted.

“Ehhh, noona….You finally save my number huh?”

“Hahaha…I never unsaved your number silly!”

“Jinja? But you never call me.”

“That’s because I don’t see why I should call you without reason. Besides, we are both busy like hell.”

“Omo! Noona, you are becoming like me nowadays huh? You are cursing a lot!”

“Hahahhahaha….Maybe because it’s you….”

“Ahhh…I get it….I’m sure with Jong Kook hyung you’ll be like ‘Oppaaaa……hmmmm….’ isn’t it?” Heechul teased Ji-hyo.

“Hahahah…Yah! You want me to kick you?”

“Aishh noona! Why do you always get angry?”

“I’m not angry. I just feel like that’s my proof of love towards you.”

“Eeehhh….creepy….”

“Anyway, why did you call?”

“Oo…..I just wanna tell you, that I’m about to shoot I Can See Your Voice with your boyfriend.”

“My boyfriend? Who?”

“Huh? Noona, how many boyfriends do you have? I must tell Jong Kook hyung about this. Jong Kook hyung!” Heechul teased Ji-hyo more.

“Yah! You idiot! What are you doing? Kim Heechul!!” Ji-hyo shouted from the other side.

Jong Kook came near Heechul. “What’s up?”

“Err….nothing….I just wanna test if my voice is loud enough to call you….” Heechul answered.

“Chih….Anyway, I need to get ready. See you on stage!” Jong Kook told Heechul.

“Ah….yes….See you, hyung!” Heechul replied then continue back to Ji-hyo’s call. “Noona!”

“You crazy!”

“Hahahha….Calm down, noona! Aish….You must love him so much eh?”

“Cut it out. You know I can call him and makes him punish you during the show.”

“Oh come on, noona! Stop playing blackmailing game. I’ve already felt uncomfortable with Jong Kook hyung.”

“Waeyo?”

“You know….because the last time we met….you said Jong Kook hyung…..sort of likes me….and have crush on me….That’s…..scary, noona….”

Ji-hyo has already laughed herself loudly.

“Yah! What’s so funny? Noona, it’s scary okay? To have admirer like Jong Kook hyung is……ewwww…..”

“Hahahaha….Yah pabo! Do you really think he likes you ‘that way’? Hahaha….I was just teasing you, silly! Because you both tricked me, might as well I payback the favor.”

“You what? Aishhhhh! Ahhhh! Yashhh noona!!! Do you know it’s like a horror dream for me? I kept rejecting his messages and calls because of your text. Aishh!”

“Hahahah….Serves you right!”

“…..Anyway……I’m glad he’s not like that….Or I may not be able to see him the right way forever…”

“Hahahaha….Pabo! Do you think every man will have crush on you? Huh!”

“At least many will have crush on me more than you, noona…..heheheh…”

“Huh! So confident.”

“Kekeke….Okay, noona….Gotta go. Talk to you later. Ciao!”

“Hmm….Call me after the shoot okay? Have fun!”

“N-neh! Goodbye!”

“Bye!”

 

Before the show starts, Jong Kook tried to talk one last time with Heechul.

“Heechul ah, we are good right?” he asked.

“Oh hyung! Yes…..Besides, you should really treat me good, hyung….Coz I think I’m the only one here who knew about your big secret with Ji-hyo noona….hehehhe…”

“Yah!” Jong Kook looked around and found nobody around them. “Look! That is out of the topic okay? Besides, that story wouldn’t benefit anyone. Nobody is interested with that,” Jong Kook said in whisper.

“Really? Wanna try and see?” Heechul teasingly threatened Jong Kook.

“Aish this boy! Okay! Okay! I’ll be good to you. Okay?”

“Cool! Ahhh…this is the first time I get to have power on you, hyung….The story is definitely worth it….heheheh…”

“Yah Heechul ah! You don’t want to test my patience that much, right?”

“Aish, hyung! You are so boring. Let’s just have fun in the show okay? Don’t worry so much. Fighting!” Heechul said and left Jong Kook just like that.

 

And so the shooting starts. Jong Kook, Lee Teuk and Yoo Se-yoon opened the show and introduced Super Junior members which are only Heechul, Yesung and Shindong who could come.

When Lee Teuk asked if the three of them knew anything about the show, Heechul confidently said that he loved the show and it’s where they need to guess who is the deaf-tone singer. But asking further, Heechul suddenly stuttered and didn’t seem like he really know the show. It makes Jong Kook interfered sort of jokingly threatened that there’s a reason why Heechul was placed next to him. But Jong Kook covered up by saying he adored Heechul and Heechul responded by making a heart with his hands for Jong Kook. He expressed it cutely making the audiences laughed and Jong Kook blushing.

Heechul was definitely the center of the show especially with his act towards Jong Kook. They acted like enemies but at certain times they mingled funnily together making the whole studio laughs. It must have been one of the best episodes for the audiences and those who love the show.

 

After the show, Jong Kook received a call from Ji-hyo.

“Oh Ji-hyo ah!”

“Oppa, have you finished?”

“Yes! What’s up? Did you miss me so much that you can’t wait until I call you?” Jong Kook teased.

“Huh? You wish!”

“Hahahah…Are you sure, darling?”

“Yah! Watch it….You know people always have large ears near you…………Anyway, is Heechul still around?”

Jong Kook’s smiling face automatically faded.

“Why are you asking for another man when your boyfriend here is deadly missing you?” Jong Kook sounded pissed.

“Aigoo! Jealous much? Kekeke…..Oppa, you have nothing to be jealous if it’s Kim Heechul okay? You are definitely waaaaaaaay in different league than him.”

Jong Kook felt his nose bloom, proud of his girlfriend’s compliment.

“Hellooooo…..Oppa, are you still there?”

“Huh? Erm….yeah…..”

“Oppa, can you pass the phone to Heechul please? Later I will talk to you again.”

“Mwuh?”

“Oppa, pleaseeeee….I love you….No doubt!”

“Aishhh…this is crazy….Why didn’t you just call his phone then?”

“Will it makes you feel better, if I talk secretly with Heechul?” Ji-hyo tested.

Jong Kook bit his bottom lips.

“Aigoo my boyfriend is so cute. Oppa, let’s spend time at my house today okay? But first, let me talk with Heechul okay?”

“……Fine……You better don’t make secret plan with him, Song Ji-hyo…..”

“Hahahah….Aish….Jealous husband….”

“Mwuh rah goo?”

“A-ni! Palli put him on the phone!” Ji-hyo said in laughter.

Jong Kook went to get Heechul and pulled him to the side.

“What? What? What did I do, hyung?” Heechul shouted when Jong Kook grabbed him.

“Here!” Jong Kook showed his phone. “Ji-hyo would like to speak to you…..”

“Ahhh…your secret girlfriend wanted to speak to me….” Heechul responded making Jong Kook enlarged his eyeballs. “Arasso! Arasso! Secret right? Ssyhhh! Okay! Okay!” Heechul get the phone and started talking. “Yes, noona! Do you need my report about your boyfriend?” Heechul teasingly asked.

“Yah! Yah! Watch your words, Heechul ah.”

“Aishhh…It’s so hard to talk with body builders…Your boyfriend here is staring at me like he’s gonna jump anytime and you are also scolding me even from far…..aishhh….”

“Hahahhaha! You know nobody can beat you, Heechul ah….”

“That’s definitely right, noona! Ahhh….I guess you are a bit clever than during our early days huh?”

“Hahaha! Cut it out! Anyway, what do you have after this?”

“Mmm….My schedule already finished for today….I’m as free as a bird now….heheh…Wae?”

“Good! Come to my house with Jong Kook oppa, okay?”

“Mwuh? You want me to come to your house?” Heechul questioned back while looking at Jong Kook who looked surprised as well.

“Yes. It’s been a while right since we last met? Come to my house. I’ll cook and….we can chat…laugh…all together…The three of us…..hmm?” Ji-hyo invited.

“Hmm….The part where we chat and laugh sounds tempting, noona….But I’m not sure about your cooking and spending times together with Jong Kook hyung…..It’s kind of….err…..”

“Yah! I don’t bite!” Jong Kook intercepted.

“Not to me….But you have other prey at noona’s house, hyung….” Heechul responded making Jong Kook smiled. “See? Noona, I don’t think it’s a good thing to come to your house. Your boyfriend is already smiling fishily here….I bet he already plan something in his head, noona…”

“Hahaha! Don’t worry about him, Chul ah! Just come! Yah! It’s not like I can see you even once a year, you Mr Busy Man…..”

“Ahh! That’s right! It’s really hard for fans like you to meet a superstar like me, noona. I understand now.”

“Hahahah! Palli! You ride with Jong Kook oppa to my house, okay? See you my cute dongsaeng! Now please pass back to Jong Kook oppa!”

Heechul cringe a bit listening to Ji-hyo’s words but still passed the phone back to Jong Kook.

“Hello!” Jong Kook started.

“Oppa, bring Heechul along to my house okay? Let’s spend some times together at my house. Okay?”

“Together with him? Why?”

“Just because….Oh come on, oppa…You know you’d love him to join….We’ve been to stress with lots of unnecessary things lately….Let’s just hang out and have good laughs and I’m sure Heechul will be a good stress-reliever…..Don’t worry about him. I’m sure we can handle him…..just like in Shanghai…you know?”

“Yeah….which end up that you make story about my feelings for him…”

“Hahahaha…Okay! Okay! I will clear it all again with him…Alright? Now hurry up or I’ll miss you more….”

Jong Kook couldn’t help but smiled with Ji-hyo’s last confession.

“Fine….We’ll be there….You better put the right clothes….You know Heechul’s eyes are like eagle….”

“Hahahah….Arasso! Okay, see you boyfriend! Drive safe!”

“Okay…I love….” Jong Kook stopped from saying ‘I love you’ when he noticed Heechul was around. “Bye!” that’s all he said. “Heechul ah, let’s go!”

“Err….Are you sure, hyung? I can ask the members to send me or just grab a cab, you know…..”

“Wouldn’t that be stupid?”

“Erm….okay….” Heechul followed Jong Kook to his car. “…..But it’s also stupid to be ashamed to say ‘I love you’ to your girlfriend….as if I didn’t know about it……..” Heechul mumbled alone.

Jong Kook stopped and turned around.

“What did you say?” he asked.

“Huh? Erm….nothing….”

“Okay!”

They continued walking to Jong Kook’s car.

 

On the way, Heechul thought it will be a bit awkward. But being himself, he just can’t stay quiet for more than five minutes.

“Hyung, so……you really didn’t know about Gary hyung’s marriage?” Heechul opened his topic.

“No….Nobody knows…I believe it’s really just….between the two….”

“Woww….I never thought he’ll be so secretive like this…”

“He is a very unique man, Heechul ah. Even if I think we were close, there are still some things that he will keep just for himself. And I just need to respect that….”

“Yeah….That’s true…If that’s how he wants to live, then let it be…..But I guess, it’s good news for you and Ji-hyo noona, right? Coz you can be a bit freely together now that Monday Couple is finally crashed.”

“Hahaha…Not really….It’s just too much happening now….So we still needs to care about the audiences, fans and other things as well. We can’t drop another bomb to the fans especially to Ji-hyo’s fans. Even with Gary’s marriage, she’s still being blamed by those frustrated fans.”

“Mwuh rah goo? Waeyo?”

“Coz they said, Gary had been waiting for Ji-hyo for seven years already. It was because of Ji-hyo’s pull and push that Gary decided not to wait anymore and move on and get married to someone else in instant.”

“Huh! How is another person responsible for other people’s action? If Gary hyung really get married because of frustration and just try to prove something to Ji-hyo noona, then that is just stupid. If you are not man enough to confess and really talk heart to heart with Ji-hyo noona, then you can’t blame others when you are keeping everything inside you……Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter