Surprise! Surprise!

Kims for Song (THREE SHOTS STORY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji-hyo and Heechul kept exchanging glares; didn’t know what to do. Jong Kook kept ringing the doorbell followed by knocking it over and over again.

“Yah! You said you’ll handle it!” Ji-hyo scolded Heechul.

“Noona! That is Kim Jong Kook! Kim Jong Kook okay? Not Kang Gary. Although their names started with ‘K’ but it’s not the same person okay,” Heechul answered whispery.

“I don’t care! You get me into trouble so now you face him, Heechul ah!”

“Aish noona! How am I supposed to face him? What should I answer if he asks why I’m here?”

“That’s why!” Ji-hyo started hitting Heechul making him groan quietly in pain. “That’s why I said do not enter my room, you idiot!”

“Ouch! Ouch, noona!”

“You are so stubborn, Chul ah! Stubborn! Stubborn! Eeehh!” Ji-hyo continued, still hitting Heechul.

“Noona, I’m sorry! I’m sorry! How would I know that he would be here?”

“I don’t care! You created this problem, you solve it.”

“…..Okay!....Okay!.....Stop hitting me!....”

Ji-hyo finally stopped and Heechul massaged his arms.

“Arghhh! You are like a wrestler, noona…..aishhhh…”

“If you don’t handle this, I can turn to be a serial killer….so hurry up!”

“Mwuh? Serial killer? Huh….but wait…Why are you so scared of him, noona? He’s not your boyfriend. And by the way, what is he doing here?.........Or…….ahhhh…..” Heechul almost got the clue about Ji-hyo and Jong Kook.

But Ji-hyo was fast to smack him again.

“Arghhh!! Noona!”

“Opened the door and face him, Kim Heechul!”

“Ok-kayy….okkayy….Eherm…”

Heechul fixed his hair and clothes before slowly unlock the door, with Ji-hyo standing next to him. But the moment he opened the door, he hide himself behind it which makes Jong Kook only saw Ji-hyo in front of him. Ji-hyo was clueless, didn’t know how to react especially with Jong Kook’s fierce face.

“…..Oppaaa…..” Ji-hyo called softly.

“Where is he?”

“Huh?”

Before Ji-hyo could answer, Jong Kook suddenly stretched his hands behind the door and pulled Heechul to come out from it.

“Ahhhh! Hyung! Hyung! Wait!” Heechul shouted.

“Oppa! Oppa, let him go! Oppa, please!” Ji-hyo begged for Heechul.

Jong Kook pushed Heechul to the wall and gripped his collar shirt.

“Tell me what are you doing here? What are you doing in this room Heechul ah?”

“Hyung, okay! Okay, I will explain. We can talk calmly, hyung. It doesn’t have to be like this.”

“Oppa, let him go! We will tell you everything, oppa! If the others hear the noise, they will come here and it’ll be a chaos, oppa……..please…..”

Jong Kook is still staring dagger at Heechul while Heechul closed his eyes, waiting for the punch that may land on his face.

“Hyung, if you really wanna punch me, not my face please. I haven’t renewed my face insurance yet,” Heechul braved himself to talk.

“Mwuh?” Jong Kook asked, couldn’t believe that Heechul can still joked like that.

“Oppa, that’s enough,” Ji-hyo coaxed her boyfriend with her soft voice. She placed one of her hands on Jong Kook’s waist with hope it will calm him. She didn’t care if Heechul knows about them anymore. They were obviously caught red-handed.

Jong Kook still didn’t move his gaze from Heechul. Ji-hyo placed another hands behind Jong Kook’s waist making her hugging Jong Kook from the side. She leaned her chin on Jong Kook’s shoulder.

“……Oppa…….let him go…..You are worth more than this, oppa…..” Ji-hyo coaxed again.

Jong Kook turned his eyes to Ji-hyo. Looking at her begging eyes, Jong Kook finally calm and let go of Heechul.

“You are lucky, Heechul ah. You are lucky that Ji-hyo is here,” Jong Kook said to Heechul.

“…….Yes, hyung……If not because of her, why would I be in this room in the first place?....” Heechul said while fixing his clothes.

Jong Kook turned his gaze back to Heechul.

“…..I’m……..sorry…….” Heechul apologized, sort of surrender.

Ji-hyo quickly pulled Jong Kook into her hugs before he starts to get angry again.

“….Thank you, oppa….I’m sorry….” Ji-hyo whispered.

Jong Kook just rubbed Ji-hyo’s hair trying to cool down everything, didn’t even care that Heechul is actually watching everything.

“Oh my God! This is insane! Do I have to watch this?” Heechul spoke.

“Noooo! But you need to tell Jong Kook oppa that nothing happen between you and me tonight,” Ji-hyo requested from Heechul.

“Ahhhh….So I still have to make a confession about us, noona? Err…..Hyung,…..are you….okay now? Your temperature and blood pressure is okay now?”

“Spit it out,” Jong Kook replied.

“Okay…..erm…..Hyung, actually…..I…….I really like Ji-hyo noona,” Heechul’s first confession made Ji-hyo’s widened her eyes. “You know we were very close back in those years when we worked together. But we hardly meet in Korea due to our busy schedule. But now that it’s just us in Shanghai, we finally got the chance to have a date and be together again….”

“Mwuh rah goo?” Ji-hyo acted in surprised. “Are you crazy, Heechul ah? Oppa! It’s nothing like that, oppa. This man is crazy! Don’t believe him, oppa! We….”

“So you both took this opportunity to date each other? Outside of Korea?” Jong Kook asked, looking at Ji-hyo and Heechul forth and back.

“A-ni, oppa! That’s not true! Yah Kim Heechul! Neo michyeoss-eo?” Ji-hyo cursed out at Heechul calling him crazy.

“Ji-hyo ah….” Jong Kook called.

“Oppa, this Heechul is crazy. Nothing happen between us, oppa. We….”

Ji-hyo was once again cut out when Jong Kook suddenly pulled her into a kiss, and it’s not a short one. As much as Ji-hyo was surprised, Heechul was shocked too.

“Oh sssshhittt!! Hyung, do you have to do it in front of me?” Heechul shouted at Jong Kook.

But Jong Kook doesn’t seems to care much instead continue ravishing his girlfriend’s lips lustily.

“Ughhh!! t! I better leave now,” Heechul said.

By this time Jong Kook already let go of Ji-hyo and blocked Heechul.

“Stay! We have not finish!” Jong Kook told Heechul.

“……Err…..Hyung, okay….But if you’re gonna make a scene in front of me, I’d rather jump out of the window, hyung. It’s too much for me. I don’t even remember when was the last time I kiss a girl, hyung. So please……Don’t torture me further…..” Heechul blabbered which makes Jong Kook smiles why Ji-hyo bites her lips.

Jong Kook then asked Heechul to walk inside before him and Jihyo. But Ji-hyo was too shocked with everything that she excused herself to go to the bathroom which left Jong Kook and Heechul at the sofa.

“Are you okay?” Jong Kook checked on Heechul, placing a hand on Heechul’s laps.

“Ughhh……Yea……As long as you don’t do anything shocking, I’ll be find, hyung…” Heechul answered, removing Jong Kook’s hand from his thigh.

“Hahahhaha! You are really funny, Heechul ah. You should look at your face just now.”

Heechul turned his face to Jong Kook.

“Hyung, you should have seen your face too. You look like you’re gonna eat Ji-hyo noona anytime soon.”

“Hahaha! Ji-hyo was used to who I am. So she won’t be too surprise though.”

“Oh really?? I guessed you’re the one who needs to explain things to me……....Aishhh! You know hyung, I also went to army for the past two years. Don’t underestimate me, next time. You are lucky that I did not react just now,” Heechul bragged.

“Hahaha! Oh come on, Heechul ah. What could you possibly do to me?” Jong Kook challenged.

“Are you challenging me, hyung? Have you ever received this on your face?” Heechul asked, showing his fist at Jong Kook.

“Ahhhh…So that’s your weapon….Hmm….…No, I never get that, Heechul ah. But……” Jong Kook said and suddenly brings up his fist too. “But Chul ah….You don’t think that my hands are handicapped right?” Jong Kook played with his fist and once in a while pretended like he’s gonna punch Heechul’s face.

“Ahh! Ahh! Hyung! Aishhh! You really know how to blackmail people huh? No wonder everyone is scared of you.”

“Hahahaha! I’m just checking the size of my fist with your face, Chul ah. No damage had been done right?”

“Ehermm…” Ji-hyo suddenly appeared.

“Hah noona! Thank God you’re here. Or else, my face would be numb already,” Heechul complained.

Ji-hyo didn’t say anything. Everything was a shock for her. Even seeing Jong Kook and Heechul could sit together calmly is another surprise for her. She almost sit on the bed when Jong Kook called her.

“Ji-hyo ah, come and sit here,” Jong Kook said.

“Err….It’s okay….I’ll just sit here, oppa….”

“Come here, Ji-hyo ah….”

“Yes! Yes! Come here, noona. Don’t worry, I’ll protect you,” Heechul added. Jong Kook turned to Heechul with weird smiles. “Errr…..err no….You will protect me, noona….”

“Hahah!” Jong Kook chuckled and hit Heechul’s arms.

“Ahhhouch!! Hyung! It hurt okay?”

“Huh! Such a Cinderella! Ji-hyo could take better than you.”

“Aishhh! Do you wanna start again, hyung?”

“Stop it you two! Stop! Heechul ah, I think it’s better you leave now. I don’t see things were getting better with the three of us here.”

“Ah no! After all the drama between you two, you want me to leave, noona? No way! I’m gonna stay here until I get some explanation,” Heechul responded.

“What? Yah! You’ve already put me in trouble now, Chul ah. How could you say that?” Ji-hyo retorted.

Jong Kook saw Ji-hyo’s expressions turned sad already. He walked towards Ji-hyo and sit on the bed next to Ji-hyo. One hand wrapped behind Ji-hyo’s waist.

“Ji-hyo ah, I believe we need to tell Heechul about us. We can’t hide it anymore.”

“Mwuh? But oppa…”

“Okay! I believe, we need to tell you Heechul ah. As you can see, yes……Me and Ji-hyo…..We are a couple…..Not in public, but….behind the cameras..”

There was silence for few seconds before Heechul was clapping and laughing.

“Ahahahah! Yess, I knew it! I was never wrong, hyung ah. Noona, you too. You actually think that you could fool me? You are too obvious, noona!”

“Yah! Shut up! Now that you know, keep your mouth shut, Heechul ah!” Ji-hyo spoke.

“Aishhh! I already said I’m good at keeping secret, noona. Don’t worry about it. But hyung, why do you guys need to hide it from the public? Just be yourself, hyung. Why only care about others?”

“It’s hard to answer that, Heechul ah. Just like you always care for your fans and chose not to reveal about your love life, that’s what we think as well. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter