Surprise!

Kims for Song (THREE SHOTS STORY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji-hyo was packing her stuffs for the Shanghai trip when her secret boyfriend, Jong Kook entered her house.

“Oh, Ji-hyo ah,” Jong Kook called out the moment he walked in.

“Yes!” Ji-hyo answered from inside her room. The moment she saw Jong Kook, she was all excited. “Oh, oppa!” she called excitedly while walking towards the living room. Jong Kook was examining her stuffs in the luggage.

“Ji-hyo ah, how long did you said that you’ll be in Shanghai?” Jong Kook asked, taking a seat on the sofa.

“Erm…..three days, oppa….” Ji-hyo replied while putting some of her things into the luggage.

“Three days?” Jong Kook repeated.

“N-neh! Wae, oppa?”

“Are you sure you are not moving there?”

“Ahahahah! Of course not! Wae?”

“You are bringing the whole house with you, Ji-hyo ah. I don’t think the airplane will accept these entire luggages,” Jong Kook teased in smiles.

“Yah!” Ji-hyo screamed while throwing a shirt towards Jong Kook. “Of course I have to bring much stuff since I’m a woman. We, woman, do not dress up like you mans. You could just pack a pair of pants with t-shirts or whatever while woman needs to pack everything from head to toe.”

“Ahh…yes…I forget you needs to wear things inside too, that already took two pieces right?” Jong Kook continued teasing Ji-hyo about undies.

Ji-hyo couldn’t stand still anymore and started to attack her lover.

“You silly ert!” Ji-hyo claimed while climbing on Jong Kook’s laps and hitting him softly.

“Ahahahaha! Yah! Go and pack your things!” Jong Kook shouted.

“Then stop disturbing me, pabo!”

“Hahaha! You’re gonna miss this pabo while you are away, darling.”

“A-ni! I’ll be busy with my hero that I have no time to miss you,” Ji-hyo teased Jong Kook back.

Jong Kook suddenly wrapped his arms around Ji-hyo’s waist and pulled her close to him.

“Oppaaaaa!!!” Ji-hyo shouted, a bit shocked.

“Say what? What did you say? No time to miss me?”

“Yes! I’ll be busy with my hero in the movieeeeee! Ahhh oppaaaaa!!!” Ji-hyo replied while trying to free herself.

Jong Kook lifted his legs and locked around Ji-hyo until she can’t move.

“Oppaaaaa!! Are you trying to kill me?” Ji-hyo whined loudly.

“A-ni! I’m trying to kidnap you,” Jong Kook replied with softer voice.

“Huwaaa! Oppa, I haven’t finished packing yet. Let me finish it first before we start playing.”

“Hahahah! Playing what, darling?”

“Playing whatever you wanna play….”

“Oh reaaaaaalllyyyyyy?” Jong Kook asked with naughty expressions.

When Ji-hyo saw that, she quickly changed her answer.

“A-ni! A-ni! No playing! Oppa, let me go, please. I need to finish it or else I’ll be sleeping without finish packing,” Ji-hyo begged her lover.

“Really?”

“Really.”

“So should I just go home now?”

“A-ni!” Ji-hyo expressed, already wrapping her hands around Jong Kook’s neck. “Stay with me tonight, oppa.”

“Are you sure? But I could be a distraction, you know?”

“Ermmm…It’s okay….Coz you are a good distraction…hehehehe….”

“Really?”

“Yesssss….” Ji-hyo said, cutely.

“Don’t make that cute face, Ji-hyo ah.”

“What cute face?” Ji-hyo acted and tried to make cuter face.

“Do you want me to eat you now?” Jong Kook threatened.

“Andwae!!! Hahahah! Oppa, you wait here until I finish okay?”

“But I think it’s better if I just leave now, Ji-hyo ah. You should sleep already. You have a morning flight to catch.”

“Nooooooo!! Please don’t go! I want to spend my time with you before I leave. Oppa, we wouldn’t see each other for few days. I don’t even know if I have the time to contact you. I’m gonna miss you so bad, oppa.”

“Oh? I thought someone said she’s not gonna miss me coz she has this so-called hero with her?”

Ji-hyo pulled herself up so that she could hug Jong Kook’s neck properly and lean her head on his shoulder.

“No one could replace you, oppa. I only need you. I just want you. Only you could make me feels like this.”

“Jinja? Not even Lee Minho? Not even Rain?”

“……..Errrrr……..errr…….” Ji-hyo pretended like she was thinking what to answer.

“Yah!” Jong Kook burst and pinched Ji-hyo’s nose.

“Arghhhh oppaaa!!! I can’t breathe!!”

“Don’t you dare thinking about other guy, Song Ji-hyo!”

“I did not! You’re the one who mentioned it.”

“Hahaha! Okay! Okay! Enough playing and teasing. Quickly finish packing your stuff so that you could go to sleep early.”

“Okkkayyy!!”

Jong Kook let go of Ji-hyo and watched her continue packing. Once in a while he will interrupt with questions like ‘Do you need that’, ‘Where’s your supplement’, ‘Didn’t they have it at the hotel’ and the questions continues.

When Ji-hyo finished and zipped her final luggage, she suddenly remembered something.

“Aishhhhh!! Oh man!! How could I forget it! Arghhhhh!!!” Ji-hyo shouted, hitting her forehead.

“What is it? Did you forget to pack something? Just get it and pack it. You still have some space in that luggage,” Jong Kook suggested.

“But I may need to unpack and repack again, oppa. Ahhhhhh!! So stupid of me!! Aishhh!!”

“What? Why? Is it that big? You bring almost everything already. What could you possibly forgotten, Ji-hyo ah?” Jong Kook sounded worry.

“…….I forgot to pack you, oppa…..” Ji-hyo answered with a naughty face.

“What?” Jong Kook gritted his teeth and stands up to get his girlfriend.

“Ahahahahah! Oppa! Oppa, stay there! I’m just joking, oppa!” Ji-hyo screamed while running away from her boyfriend who’s ready to attack her.

“If you don’t wany anything bad happen to you, surrender yourself, Song Ji-hyo,” Jong Kook said when they were surrounding the dining table.

“A-ni! A-ni, oppa! Oppa, I’m sorry! I’m just joking!” Ji-hyo begged with laughter.

“I get it. So, just surrender yourself, Ji-hyo ah,” Jong Kook persuade.

“Nooooooo!! I’m sure you will punish me. Oppa, mianhae! Please, oppa! Please let me go!” Ji-hyo continued begging.

“Go on, darling! Here! I already make a way for you,” Jong Kook responded.

Jong Kook was actually closer to the hallway to Ji-hyo’s bedroom than where Ji-hyo stood. That’s why Ji-hyo knew there is no way she will be able to get into her room without being captured by Jong Kook.

“Oppaaaaa!!!”

“Hahahah! I already asked you to go…..Go, Ji-hyo!”

Ji-hyo slowly took one step at a time while looking at Jong Kook to make sure of his movement. But as soon as she thought she’ll make it to her room, Jong Kook already grabbed her waist and lifted her on his shoulder, kidnapping her into her room.

“Argghhhh!! Oppa, put me down!! Oppa!!”

 

When they got into her room, Jong Kook threw Ji-hyo’s body on the bed. While Ji-hyo is busy to sit up on the bed, Jong Kook pretended to lift his shirt making Ji-hyo screamed and pulled the duvet to wrap herself completely.

“Oppa!! You pabo!! What are you doing?” Ji-hyo shouted from under the duvet.

Jong Kook crawled onto the bed slowly and teased Ji-hyo even more.

“I’m getting ready to give you something that you will never forget, yeobo!” he teased.

“Opppaaaaa!! Are you crazy? Oppa, stop it!! Or I’ll scream for help!”

“Hahahahah! And then what? We both will be on the front page, darling. That’s a good news right? That’s a very daring way to tell everyone about us.”

“Oppa, pleaseee! Stop it!” Ji-hyo begged.

“Hahahahah! Yah! What are you doing under the duvet? Are you pleasuring yourself, Song Ji-hyo?”

“…….Oppppaaaaaaaa!!! You crazy ertttt!!.......” Ji-hyo cursed her lover.

“Hahahah! I’m crazy? Yah! Who is the one wrapping herself under the duvet like a tortilla now?”

Ji-hyo did not answer. Jong Kook slowly pulled her unwrap hairs jokingly.

“Yeobo ah!! Toink! Toink!,” Jong Kook make a sound effect while pulling the hair. “You can come out now, pabo!”

“A-ni!! Not until you wear your clothes back, oppa,” Ji-hyo whined.

“Hahaha! And how would you know if I’m still or not if you are covering your eyes, pabo! Come out now!”

“Promise, oppa? Promise you are in your clothes?”

“Of course, silly! Do you think I’ll let you have my body for free? Huh!”

Ji-hyo slowly take a peek from under the duvet and only unwrap herself when she confirmed Jong Kook was fully dressed.

“Hahahah! Silly, girl! Anyway, it’s already late. You better go to sleep now, Ji-hyo ah!” Jong Kook said, already stood up.

But Ji-hyo quickly grabbed his hand.

“.......Stay......” she said.

“.....Are you sure?......”

Ji-hyo nodded. Slowly Jong Kook took place again on the bed, leaning a bit to the headboard.

“Come here,” he called for Ji-hyo.

Ji-hyo obeyed and rested her head on Jong Kook’s chest, while her hand hugging his waist.

“I love you,” Jong Kook whispered softly while Ji-hyo’s hair.

Ji-hyo’s eyes already started to open and close, ready to sleep.

“I love you too,” she replied in smiles.

“Promise you will take a good care of yourself, okay? I think you have lost weight a bit, Ji-hyo ah. And you work so hard this year. Please don’t tired yourself so much. You will get sick if you don’t start taking care of yourself,” Jong Kook advised.

“N-neh, abeoji!” Ji-hyo answered without looking at Jong Kook.

“Hahah!” Jong Kook chuckled. “Sleep now. I will wait until you fall asleep.”

“Hmm...Oppa,.....be good when I’m not around okay?”

“Of course! I’m a good boyfriend, remember?”

“Hmm....I’m so lucky....to be in love with you....and to have your love back....” Ji-hyo mumbled.

“Good night, girlfriend. Have a sweet dream,” Jong Kook said.

Ji-hyo falls into sleep just minutes later with Jong Kook joining her.

 

When Jong Kook woke up, it was already 4:00am. He placed Ji-hyo next to him and pulled the duvet to warm her till her chest. Leaning down slowly, he kissed Ji-hyo’s lips for a while and whispered “I love you, Song Ji-hyo,” before getting down from the bed to leave. Ji-hyo was still sleeping peacefully, not moving a bit.

 

 

The flight to Shanghai took about two hours from Incheon. Once touched down, Ji-hyo and her staffs went straight to the hotel. Resting for about an hour, they proceeded to the shooting location. Ji-hyo was totally focused while working that she did not think about anything or anyone at all.

 

When she got back to the hotel, the reception passed her a note from someone.

(Hey beautiful, it’s so nice to see you here in Shanghai. I hope you enjoy your trip and stay here. Get ready for late dinner, I’ll come and pick you up. See you, baby! Love, Kim.)

“Heh?”

“Who was it, unnie?” Ji-hyo’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter