Chapter 2

The Heart Beats More Than Once
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up in a hotel room. What in the world? How did this happen? I looked around and saw Sungjae Oppa dozing off in his chair. I looked around and found the place a little too luxurious. The bed was too comfy and there was a chandelier in the room. I looked to my side and saw an IV and then I noticed the medical supplies.

Oh my god…this is a hospital. More specifically, this is the YG personal hospital. I’ve only heard about this on the news. What am I doing here?! I tried to think but my head hurt. I felt my head and noticed it was bandaged.

Then I remembered.

I’m a YGE employee.

WTF.

I can’t really grip reality right now. Why does it feel like dreams are coming true? This is so surreal. I laid my head back onto the pillow and then quickly got back up. This is my chance! I can explore this place while I’m here.

I slowly edged off my bed and grabbed the IV. I slowly made my way to the door and looked out to see if anyone was there.

Empty.

YES! I walked out. My eyes went wide. WOW! This place is amazing. How can it be so luxurious for a hospital? Everything looked so expensive. Everything was crystal and the doors glass. The floor marble. There were statues and plants for decorations. There were albums on the wall. It was just so fascinating.

I walked down the hall and came to a LONG corridor. There was a sign that said restricted area.

Yeah, not going to press my luck. I turned around to go the other way but abruptly stopped.  

I hear music.

It was too far away for me to hear but I knew it was coming from the restricted section. I looked behind me and saw no one. I am way too curious for my own good. I took a deep breath and stepped forward into the restricted section. I walked forward cautiously and the sound grew louder.

I stopped again. This sound was a soft lilt but sadness flowed through it. I took a few more steps and a tear rolled down my eye. What is this? It is as thought the melodies purpose is to produce tears. It was as though the tones were crying. I wiped the tear from my eye and looked forward and saw a door slightly ajar. I am 100% sure the music is coming from there.

As I neared the room where sad melody played, my heart started to tingle. I paused for a moment to understand this sensation. Odd…I haven’t felt this way in 3 years. What an impact t

Please log in to read the full chapter