Chapter 1

My Joseon Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

There were certain rules that we humans need to follow if we wanted to be alive and breathing. If I were to list everything from scratch, it would be an endless safety instruction manual. So let’s just get to the basic things that no human should absolutely be indulging into. First up it’s avoiding anything and everything, that might lead your sorry to end up in a hospital bed. Pregnant ladies, this does not apply to you, because we need to continue the human race.

Next up on our list is getting in trouble with the law. It basically goes like this – You kill, I kill and so on. Even petty crimes might add up to committing murder.

Anyway moving on we have our final and most important safety measure to stay alive.

Don’t let the bed bugs bite!

Just kidding. Fine, let’s get serious. The final thing on our ‘don’t do’ list are haunted houses. If you are somehow stuck in a situation where you end up stepping in the paranormal territory, it’s either you’re brain-dead, or you’re the main character of every Hollywood horror movie, or you have friends that blackmail you into joining their deadly adventures.

It was the last case for our golden boy, Kim Kai. A poor soul that was practically dragged into this so-called dream tour (Halloween Edition) by his friends. Well he wasn’t literally dragged into the car but it was more of a ego problem. He knew that his friends would call him a sissy if he backed away.

It was still daytime and the sun’s glares were intensifying as time passed. Kai wasn’t really all that scarred since the sun was still up and shinning in all it’s glory. He was never a believer of ghosts and spooky spirits that were waiting to taint pure souls. He was more concerned about the problems they would be basked into if they get caught. It was a restricted area. It hasn’t been open for the public for at least a decade.

“Guys, what if there are snakes? It’s an old place, we might get bitten by those slimy beasts!” Bobby raised his concern. Honestly, Kai mentally applauded his friend, as he was strong enough to actually reveal his inner sissy-thoughts, if that even made sense.

“Don’t be pimp!” Suho, who was current driving the car even though he’s underage, teased Bobby, earning a thumbs up from Hanbin. Kai was being to question how much the so-called ‘manly man’ of the group would react if a ghost really appeared. Or for that matter, how would he tackle if a venomous snake (le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter