Final

Denseness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MINGYU OPPA FIGHTING!!!”

“I LOVE YOU!!!”

“KYAAAA~~~ OPPA IS SO HANDSOME”

Oppa this. Oppa that.

“Huft.” You let out a sigh. It’s only been a few minutes since you got to the basketball court to watch your best friend, Mingyu. But all the seniors and juniors keep screaming cheering loudly and made you really uncomfortable.

Especially the junior who is next to you that keep screaming at the top of her lungs only to get your eardrums bothered.

Heck, this was so early in the morning. What if her voice cracks up when the bell rung?

‘Wait, why am I even thinking about that?’ You thought.

When you’re still thinking hardly about something stupid that doesn’t even have to think about, the match ended and soon all the crowd were following all the basketball team’s flower boy, especially Mingyu of course.

“Oppa! Let’s go to the class together!”

“Oppa~~ come to lunch with me later?”

“I Love you so much oppa~!”

Mingyu was just smiling to his fangirls and told them he wanted to do something else today so all of the fangirls will leave him alone.

Fortunately, the fangirls are really touched by his words and I don’t even know why and skipping happily to the school building.

‘I never thought that would work… I’m a genius!’ Mingyu thought while smiling stupidly proudly on the center of the basketball field.

“Oh yeah! Where is she?” Mingyu mumbled while trying to find the small familiar figure that he ordered to come to his match today.

You, unfortunately still busy with your thoughts still sitting on the edge of the basketball field with a cute stupid expression.

Mingyu on the other hand is already approaching you and then crouching down in front of you, and yes when I mean in front of you is really just inches away from your face.

“Yah!”

“Yah,____!”

Getting impatient because you didn’t listen to him, He grabbed your shoulders and shake it vigorously. “YAHH! ____!!”

“HUH? WHAT?” You’re finally snapped out of your thoughts and look at the person who’s face is just inches from yo- I mean snapped you out of your thoughts.

“Mingyu? Why are you here? You have to continue your match!” You panicked and started to push Mingyu away only to see the basketball court was empty already.

“The match is already over you pabo.” Mingyu got up and rested his arm in your head.

“Hey! Put your dirty hands off of my head! I’m not that short.” You pouted.

Well, actually you are not that short compared to the other girls. You are 165cm. But, Mingyu was just born a giant because he is SOOOOO tall (185cm) and he always call you a midget because of that.

Mingyu and you has been best friends from the 8th grade, you still didn’t know why did he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter