Jongin and Sehun

Plot's Seed/ Me Drabbles

    He was beautiful. 

    He was everything. 

    And Sehun couldn’t allow some else to have Jongin.

    He’s mine.

    “Jongin.”

    The tan male whipped his head around at his pale friend’s call. “Yes, Sehun?” Jongin stepped toward his friend. He didn’t think much of it first, it was normal for Sehun to call his name. But, when he felt his friend’s lips against his, he was shocked to say the least. 

    Sehun could feel Jongin let out a gasp against his lips. He felt how Jongin tried to push him away, so he pulled away.     

    “What was that?” Jongin asked him.

    “A kiss. I enjoyed it,” Sehun confessed, “Did you not?”

    “I-I don’t kn-“ and Jongin just wished Sehun would stop kissing him for a moment so he could pull his thoughts together, but that was too good to be true. The plush lips against his. But, they pulled away and he heard Sehun’s whisper.

    “Kiss me back.”

    And, they were back. Plush lips on his. Soon, hands were roaming his body. He could feel the fingers gripping his hair. But, he didn’t push away this time, because why should he. It wasn’t bad. He kind of enjoyed the feeling. He never thought Sehun would be the person who's doing this with him. They were friends, close friends for a long time, so that’s why the possibility of this event never crossed his mind. But, now that it’s happening, Jongin just leaned into it.

    A part in Jongin’s mind thought about Kyungsoo, he felt like he was cheating. However, another part of his thoughts justified his actions, Kyungsoo and Jongin weren't dating. 

    “Why are you doing this?” Jongin breathed out when Sehun left his lips to on his neck. And, he could hear the other murmur his answer while nibbling on his earlobe, “Because, I don’t want to loose you after loving you for almost as long as I’ve lived.” Sehun’s whisper sent shivers down his spine, “He can’t have you. Kyungsoo will never have you.” 

    “W-What?” Jongin pulled away, surprised at what he heard. “What are you talking about?”

    “Kyungsoo can’t have you,” Sehun stared at him and Jongin has never seen him so serious in all the years they’ve known each other. In Sehun’s eyes, Jongin could see the possessiveness as every word left his mouth.

    Sehun smirked, tracing Jongin’s jawline with his index finger until he reached his chin. Holding Jongin’s chin in between his index finger and thumb, Sehun’s made their eyes meet. “You are mine. You know me better than anyone, how selfish I am, me greediness. I don’t like sharing anything I own and that includes you.”

    Jongin gulped.

    “Do you understand?”

    And, he nodded in response. Did he just agree to being owned by Sehun? That means…he can’t be with Kyungsoo? But, would Kyungsoo ever thought about being with him though? But, all thoughts of the round eyes student was erased from his mind when took off his shirt. And, Jongin gulped for the second time that day. He’s seen Sehun’s body before, but never took it in this way. He never admired the pale soft milky skin his friend has. His eyes went from Sehun’s firm chest to his clearly carved abs. Those hours working out and playing sports were really worth it. If the results were gong to be this, Jongin thinks he should push Sehun to work out more.    

    Sehun smirked, seeing Jongin’s eyes moving up and down his body. “Touch, that’s what I took off my shirt for.” Seeing Jongin still being reluctant, Sehun took it upon himself to help his friend out. He took Jongin’s hands and placed one palm on his chest and on his stomach. “Enjoy it. Enjoy me.” Sehun’s hands left his to start undressing Jongin. It was quick, because Sehun literally ripped his shirt off in less than two seconds. And why, why was it so hot? 

    “Mine, this is all mine. No one else can see this let alone touch it.” Sehun bent down, breath ghosting over Jongin’s nicely tanned skin. It was a foreign feeling, something he’s never felt before. When Sehun swirled his tongue around Jongin’s nub before it fully. And the sounds his friend let out were music to his ears. Every moan and mewl that was let out into the air came around and woke his little friend right up. He ran his tongue down the midline of Jongin’s stomach before halting at the top of his pants to press some kisses as his hands worked to and his pants. He forgot, Jongin though many might not have showed it, has a well built body as well. If those sun kissed abs had counted for anything.

    Jongin took in a heavy, shaky breath as he mentally prepared himself. Sehun was undoing his pants. What else could this possibly lead to? He’s going to his best friend. Reverse that thought. His best friend was going to him. But, in the back of his mind, Jongin knew he what he was getting himself into when he started to reciprocate the actions.

    Sehun pulled down his pants and Jongin hissed. “Aww, look at you, all exposed.” 

    “Why so embarrassed?” Sehun tilted his head smiling, “It’s not like I’ve never seen you before.”