Kaisoo

Plot's Seed/ Me Drabbles

    Maybe it was the, the moment where he felt the need to see blood poured out like wine out of a bottle. It didn’t take long before he found the sight memorizing, enchanting even. So beautiful, grace with one slit. He heard the choir of angels sing when screams reach the rooftops. 

    “You know how much I love you, right?” his voice was low as he spoke calmly to the other person kneeling with his head down on the cold ground. “Answer me, Jongin.”

    “Yes, Kyungsoo,” the tan male wanted to lift his head up, but he couldn’t. He was just too drained and there was no longer any energy left, not even so little as to support him to lift his head. But, Kyungsoo seemed to noticed, thus taking his head into his hands and lifting his head so their eyes could meet.

    Kyungsoo stared into him with those wide round eyes. So full of love and lust, but why was Jongin so scared. There was fear in his own eyes and he knew Kyungsoo could see it. There was fear, but there was also love. In his twisted way, he found love in what they did, what they are. Kyungsoo treats him rough and gentle. There are times when the older would hold him gingerly like glass, afraid he’d break and there are times when Kyungsoo would hurt him, bend him, and want him to break. And Jongin, he never rejected any of those treatments. 

    “You're so beautiful like this,” tears were staining his cheeks and he knew Kyungsoo loved seeing him like that. The older thumbs caressed his cheeks before sliding one thumb between Jongin’s lips. Kyungsoo pushed in and pulled out his thumb a couple times from his partners lips before swiping across the bottom lip, “You don’t know how much I love these lips.” “Let’s get you cleaned. Classes start back up in a couple weeks, you’ll need rest,” Jongin didn’t see, but he knew Kyungsoo was untying the ropes around his wrists.

    “They left marks again,” Kyungsoo sighed, the red lines left by the tightness of the rough rope causing Jongin to in his breath at the sting. 

    Jongin’s knees were aching, but when he tried to stand up, they hurt even more. “Ahh!”

    “Here,” Kyungsoo lifted Jongin up and placed him on the bed. “Let me get the water started.”

    The younger nodded.

    Kyungsoo went to the bathroom to run the water and came back, “Let me call the doctor.”

    The doctor came and went. Jongin was used to everything and so was the doctor. They ran through everything like usual. 

    That night, Jongin laid in Kyungsoo’s warm and protected embrace. He thought many things as he reseted his head on Kyungsoo’s arm. How can he feel so much for someone who’s hurt him just as much? The more he’s hurt, the more he loves. Kyungsoo may hurt him physically, but loves him emotionally. As for Jongin, he loves Kyungsoo both physically and emotionally.

    “I love you,” he heard Kyungsoo whispered.

    “I love you, too,” he replied.

    

    

    “Jongin,” Kyungsoo called before the had to part for class, “I’ll miss you.” He connected their lips for a quick second.

    “I’ll miss you, too,” Jongin said, a blush taking over his cheeks after Kyungsoo gave him a quick kiss on the lips. 

    Kyungsoo always finds it so adorable how his lover’s cheeks would glow red at the silliest things, but able to put up with the most harshest. “Go, message me when you’re done.”

    “Alright.”

    “I have to go somewhere today, so I won’t be able to meet after your done with all your classes.”

    Jongin nodded, “Where?”

    “Just somewhere.” 

    Kyungsoo was vague and Jonign tilted his head, out of curiosity, but he didn’t ask further, “Okay.”

 

    Jongin walked out of class and remembering what Kyungsoo said, he messaged him before heading to his car. His newly bought car, compliments of his lover. He was going to head home, but a call from a friend had him driving to coffee shop.

    His friend was waiting for him inside and he silently took a seat on the place across.

    His friend smiled, “You arrived quick.”

    “Yes, I did.”

    “So?”

    “So what Sehun?”

    “Do you want to buy the drinks?”

    Jongin laughed, “Of course.” He got up and went to the register, already knowing what Sehun wants to order. His friend only orders one thing whenever they go for drinks.

    “Can I have….” Jongin recited his orders. 

 

    Kyungsoo went home and was sad to see Jongin not greeting with. It was fine because Jongin had messaged him telling he’d be home late from meeting with Sehun. Kyungsoo sat down on the couch and thought of how thankful he was to have Jongin.

    Like many others, Kyungsoo loves sweet relationships. But then, he loved giving harshness to his partner and not many could handle it. Not many could satisfy him. But when he met Jongin, everything he wanted in a partner was met. Jongin was sweet and cute. Soft and adorable. And when Kyungsoo told Jongin what he was like for the first time, Jongin didn’t judge. Jongin tried what Kyungsoo wanted and later surrendered himself in every way. 

    Kyungsoo always gave. Jongin always accepted.