A Night With Mingyu

A Night With Mingyu

 

 It was the last day of school. It was five minutes before the bell rang to school’s dismissal. While the teacher is at the bathroom, you sat quietly and silently packed your stuff because you were really excited that break is only five…four minutes left. You were putting your pencil case inside your bag when the hot guy who sat behind you, Mingyu, whom you had a crush on since last year, pulled the chair you were sitting on towards his desk. You tried acting cool.

 

“What do you want?” You said.

 

“Shh, can you meet me in the park at seven?” 

 

“Do I have to?”

 

“Yeah of course!”

 

“Why?”

 

“Oh shut up and just meet me there at seven,”

 

The bell finally rang and the teacher dismissed the whole class. You rushed out of the class, and into the hallways, bumping towards the other students. You didn’t care. You exited the school and ran to your apartment, which was only a few blocks away from your school. You unlocked the door to your apartment and went inside it, immediately putting your bag near the couch and slumped on it. You were freaking out because Mingyu just asked you to meet him at the park. You immediately took a shower and got dressed with the cutest outfit that you can get from your closet. You even brushed your teeth for that. 

 

Time flew. It was six minutes to seven and you’re already on the bench waiting for him. You were about to fall asleep when you felt a large hand touching your forearm. You woke up immediately and realised the person who touched your forearm was Mingyu.

 

“Sorry to keep you waiting,” he said.

 

“Don’t make me wait anymore,” you stayed cool, not wanting him to know you like him.

 

He grabbed your hand and took you to a restaurant to eat. After eating, you sat on the sofa with your head feeling heavy as you drank more and more vodka. You leaned to Mingyu.

 

“Hey,” he shook you. You laughed and leaned back to him. “God, you’re drunk,” he sighed. The restaurant was closing and the only ones left were the both of you. Mingyu picked you up in a bridal style as you were starting to pass out in his arms.

 

You were half conscious. You felt Mingyu’s arms carrying you. You felt him put you down to a bed and swept your bangs out of your face. 

 

“Hey? You’re drunk right?” he caressed your cheek. “Good, I’m going to tell you that I love you, ever since you helped me with my subjects.” He was talking alone, now that you’re half conscious. “But I’d rather be your best friend forever than your future ex,” you felt a peck on your forehead as he said that.

 

The next day you woke up with a very bad headache. Slowly, your vision became clearer and you saw Mingyu sleeping beside you shirtless. You tried to stay calm despite freaking out inside. He was really hot. “Unggh,” he said in his sleep, suddenly spooning you in his arms. You were freaking out even more.