Chapter 2 -

Unexpected

"Hoseok" you called out. "(Y-Y/N)! what are you doing here?" he asked with a huge grin on his face but before you could answer his question the teacher had asked you both to take your seats.

 

A/N: Let's just skip the lessons because its boring yknow what i mean

Before you knew it, 4 periods has passed and it was time for the students to have their break aka, reccess!

While packing your books into your bag, you heard someone knocking on your table which made you look up to see hoseok. "ah (Y/N)! let's eat together!" he offered. You wanted to reject but you didnt have any friends to eat with neither you could reject that smile of hoseok. "sure" you answered with a smiling face. 

Walking to the rooftop, it had become rather awkward because hoseok has left to take something he had forgotten and it ended up with you and namjoon walking alone. "so..." you looked up at him. "You're the girl who spilled coffee and bought him a new shirt?" he laughed, "yes.." you sighed, "it was terrible.....wait, how did you know?" he laughed. "he told us all yesterday night." you nodded in agreement as he who wouldn't tell their friends but wait, "all? w-who's the all?" you had the surprised face on your face, realizing he not only told namjoon what happened but other people as well. "yah! exactly how many people did he tell what happened?" you sighed. "you'll see" namjoon said, grinning. When the both of you finally reached a table, you saw 4 other boys sitting down. "N-Namjoon-ah! is that your girlfriend?!" a brown haired boy raised his voice, namjoon choked on his drink. "What?! no no!" namjoon quickly objected, shaking his hands. "then who is sh-" but before he asked who you were, hoseok arrived along with another brown haired boy who had a rather cute baby face. "i see you met (Y/N)!" hoseok finally spoke, followed with a huge grin on his face.

"(Y/N)? The girl who spilled coffee and bought you a new shirt?" the group bursted into laughter but you didn't find it funny at all. Rather, you found it annoying and let out a 'tsk' the guy beside hoseok stopped laughing and apologized. "So, you're (Y/N)?" you gave a slight nod and asked back, "and you are?" realizing he had yet to introduce himself, he tried to put on a rather charming face, bitting his lips, trying to seduce you, "I'm Park Jimin~"  Upon seeing that sight, the whole group including you burst into laughter, Jimin then burst into laughter too. "Yah! you guys have yet to introduce yourself so you shouldn't be laughing at me!" the group looks at each other and looks at you, slowly coming up.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, you should known by now since i'm in your class. But the others also like to call me as Rap monster."  what the hell does rap monster even mean....who even calls themself that...

"I'm Kim Seokjin, also known as jin. I'm in the 3rd year." 

"Min yoongi, known as Min Suga too. I'm in the 3rd year class with Jin." suga....? sugar???? sugar cubes? 

"Kim Taehyung! It's so nice to meet you, (Y/N)!" 

"Jeon Jungkook, I'm in the same year as you." 

You looked at them, blinking repeatedly. "ah...it's a pleasure to be meeting you guys...." you gave a slight bow. You tried to enjoy your sandwhich as you watch them talk and laugh, you wasn't excluded from the group but it was more like you didn't want to bother joining their conversation and started using your phone instead while eating your bread. Hoseok averted his eyes to you, noticing you wasn't joining the group conversations he moved closer to you. "Why aren't you joining in the group conversations?" he asked. You placed your phone down and look at him. "I don't even know you guys..i don't even know what you're all talking about so what's the point?" you answered. He stared at you and looked up and look back down at your face. You watched as he stood up he slowly reached for your hand and grabbed your wrist indecating you to stand up. "h-hoseok?" he then dragged you to the group. "Let's have lunch with (Y/N) later!" hoseok suggested as he lets go of your hand. "why so sudden?" Namjoon asked, "it's always better to get to know each other right?" hoseok said. "so what do you say, (Y/N)?" you felt the eyes staring at you and how you could not reject hoseok's lunch offer. once again, you gave in, saying yes with a smile on your face.

The bell indicating that recess was over, you guys pack your things up and you headed back to class with namjoon and hoseok. There was only 4 more periods left before school ends for the day, though it was tiring, you held in your sleepiness trying to pay attention in class.

After schooooool - 

As you stood up and zipped your bag, Hoseok appeared infront of you again. "Are you done, (Y/N)?" he asked, he seemed excited even though it was just lunch. You gave a slight nod and carried your bag. As you walk out of the school with hoseok and namjoon. You started looking around, "what's the matter?" Namjoon asked, "ah...nothing, it's just that i thought we were having lunch altogether?" you asked. "Those rascals probably abandoned us and went there already." namjoon said. The restaurant that you all were heading wasn't that far therefore it ended up with you guys walking there to see the other 5 standing outside. "you took your time" yoongi yawned. You guys ignored what yoongi said and went inside first, the other 5 followed behind after.

Sitting at one of the biggest table as there was 8 of you, you guys filled the empty place with noise. "ah! i want to order bulgogi!" taehyung looks at the menu and exclaimed. The guys placed their orders down and jin looks over at you, "what would you like, (Y/N)?" you scanned the menu and looks at jin, "i want a Jajangmyeon!" jin writes your order down on the paper and passes it to the waiter.

While waiting, Jimin turns to look at you, "ah, i haven't asked. where are you from?" you placed your glass of water down and looks at him, "me? I'm from busan." the others looked at her, with a slightly shocking face. "Wait, so you moved here from busan?" Yoongi asked. "no. i moved from UK back to seoul." you answered. Jimin looks at you in confusion, "wait, so you're from the uk?" he asked, you could tell he was confused. You let out a small laugh, "My hometown is busan, i moved to the uk and now i'm back in korea, seoul." you explained. As time goes by as you started to talk to them more, the waiter arrives at the table with your food and bowed, "Enjoy your meal" he smiled and walk back inside.

"The smell of the meat grilling is uw~~ah~~" taehyung said, excitedly as he flip the meat. The others were enjoying their food, you took your chopsticks to mix your Jajangmyeon and placed it in your mouth. "This is so goddarn good!" your busan accent slipped out. "im....sorry" you apologize. The guys laughed at you, "why are you apologizing?" namjoon asked, "my busan accent slipped out.." you said. Hoseok took a meat up with his chopstick and placed it in your bowl, "it's ok, (Y/N) don't worry about it~" 

Enjoying a great korean lunch at a korean bbq restaurant and getting to know bts was probably a well spend afternoon for you, As you all exited the store with full stomachs. "I'm so full i think i'm pregnant with meat inside." taehyung exaggerated. Jin hits taehyung softly on his head. "Stop exaggerating." he sighs. "Let's head back home before the sky gets dark!" Hoseok suggested, they all nodded at his suggestion and you started walking in the opposite direction of where bts were going and jungkook stops and look at you, "(Y/N)? where are you going?" you stopped and turned."my house is this direction." you pointed front, "Do you need us to walk you back?" Hoseok asked, you shook your head of course you just met them today and it would be weird if 7 guys were walking you home right? plus you felt like it would be a total bother for them as the sky was already starting to get dark. "There's isnt a need for ya to do so." you answered back, in your busan accent again. "ah, sorry. my busan accent slipped out again." you sighed, Hoseok laughed, "i already said it's alright!" On the other hand, jimin felt that accent and sentence oh so familiar but why is that so?

--

A/N: i'm sorry if it isn't so good. i had a pretty tough day today but i was somehow determined to finish chapter 2 by today so there it is! i'm sorry if i somehow did the busan accent thing wrong LOL i hope y'all are satisfied with the fic so far~

Twitter - @svngjoes