entries

You and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun tossed and turn while reading her diary. He was so immersed in reading that the only thing that made his eyes turn away from the book was  Jinri's text messaged.

 

Jinri: You better go eat the lasagna I made or else you'll find yourself another fiancé.

 

It was then he realized he hasn't had lunch. Sehun grinned and sat up before texting back.

 

Sehun: How did you know I haven't eaten yet? Pft. I'll bet you'll go crazy if I did find another girl.

Jinri: … Touché.  I know you well, my love. Just go eat will you? I'll see you later.

 

Sehun laughed and rolled his eyes. He fixed his hair with his hand before taking a picture of himself; his nose scrunched while his lips were formed pointed.

 

Sehun: [ image sent ]

Jinri: Vanity at its finest. Go eat! I love you so much.

Sehun: Knew you'll like it. Alright. I love you too.

 

* * *

 

1/24/11

Dear diary,

It's 2:15 am, I can't sleep and Sehun's not answering my phone calls. I dreamt of Jongin, I dreamt about the day he left and I woke up with a heavy heart and tears streaming down my face. Maybe this is why some people calls me crazy. Ever since that day, I started to avoid people, I started to isolate myself from everyone and I've became a total loner.

Don't get me wrong, they didn't do anything to me or what-so-ever but I can't trust anyone anymore. It felt like everything was just a lie to begin with. There's something buried in my mind that everyone's going to hurt me. I got hurt for being boy-crazy. Pathetic, right? I'm the crazy girl who ruined her life just because of a boy.

Hmm, maybe I wouldn't actually ruin my life if it wasn't the same day I saw my mom and her secret family. Do I even have the right to blame her? She almost went nuts when my dad died because of me.

Oh great! Now I remember, I was the one who ruined our family. Maybe if I wasn't playing in the streets my dad would be here right now. I don't even know why I'm still here.

 

“Jinri?” The door suddenly opened. Jinri didn't even bother to turn around and to see who it was, she already knew who it was.

 

Jinri pursed her lips while tears drip down her face. She was tapping her pen at the table when she felt a strong pair of hands pull her up from the her seat and carried her bridal style.

 

Sehun gently put her down the bed before lying down beside her, “I came as soon as I saw your calls. Sorry if I couldn't answer… I was - you know how people sleep during this kind of times? I'm kinda like one of those people.” Sehun her hair and he smiled when he her faint laugh.

 

“It's 2 am. You shouldn't have come.” Jinri mumbled, her voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter