Chapter 4

Twilight Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Appa! Umma!

"Umma! I want to ride this?" Jung Eun whined as I rolled my eyes. She had been calling me that ever since that idiot agreed, "This is all your fault," I hissed angrily. 

"Mine fault? Your sister was throwing a tautrum infront of so many people, this could ruin my image!" He hissed back. The both of us were so busy fighting that we didn't noticed Jung Eun was gone. 

"Wait a minute, where is mine sister?" I asked, flapping my arms again. Could this day get any worse? "She was standing beside me a minute ago, I am totally sure," Sehun replied in a worried tone. Is he afraid that this would ruin his image as well? Because I am sure that he don't even care about my precious Jung Eun. We looked around the whole park but there was not a single sign of her! "Now, look what you have done! She was standing beside you so it is your fault that she went missing," I accused Sehun without thinking. Now, it was his turn to be mad, "My fault? Why do you always put the blame on other people? Do you think is fair?" He asked angrily. I stand silently on the ground, trying to process what he had just said. "Okay, I am sorry but how can I control myself?" I asked, before he could snapped at me again, his head tilted towards a little girl.

" Oppa, this is my Appa and Umma," a small girl pointed her finger to me. I was over the moon, it was Jung Eun! I have finally found her! My treasure! However, she was with another man. "Jungkook? Is that you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter