Chapter 2

Twilight Dawn
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The beginning

Rae Eun's POV

I cannot believe that man! Just because he is an idol, that definitely does not mean that he can treat me like that. 

"How dare you? You are going to pay for this" That stupid guy shouted at the top of his voice. I could hear some whispering behind me now.

"Did you see that? She is a total "

"She just insulted Sehun,"

"Poor Sehun, I hope he is okay,"

Hmph! These people should be feeling sorry for ME, not for HIM, the awful JERK. I simply cannot believed that he is an idol, I guess he have two different sides...... 

Sehun's POV

That stupid girl! Stupid! Idiot! I wished I could call the security guard right now so he will dragged her away from me and get her banned from this mall. How dare she insult me! I smirked when I saw some of my loyal fans glaring at her but immediately frowned again when I noticed that she didn't even cared, judging by her expression. Who knows? Maybe she would be extremely upset inside the privacy of her heart. 

"Come on Sehun, let's go. We have a schedule later on, ignore her," Luhan said softly, I nodded my head and do as he says because he is the hyung that I respected the most. After all the commotion, the rest of EXO including me, finally got away from the fans. 

"Ahh! Some peace at last!" D.O.  said with a smile, he disliked noises. "Oh come on D.O, is much better being at home than hearing Chanyeol talking at home," Baekhyun replied playfully while Chanyeol smacked him on his shoulder which does not even hurt one bit.

A car drov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter