Long Day Ahead

Emergency Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy! :)

 

“Wah! What a great performance!” Woo Bin began clapping. Yi Jung and Ga Eul instantly straightened themselves and looked away from each other.

“Yi Jung you are right, I can never do it as well as you.” Yi Jung passed Woo Bin a small smile and then looked away, what had just happened. Why was he looking at Ga Eul that long? Without even going for a kiss?

“You put so much feelings into it bro! Anyone would think you two are actually a couple-”

Rinnnngggggg

Woo Bin was cut off with the sound of his phone. He digs it out and instantly answers it. As Woo Bin answers the call. Yi Jung and Ga Eul exchange a quick glance at each other, and look away again as they take a deep breath, trying to calm their extremely fast beating hearts.

“Hello?”

“Why did you call me at this time?” A calm voice of Ji Hoo came from the other line.

“What? Tomorrow?” Woo Bin answers with a worried tone, causing Yi Jung and Ga Eul to look at him, confused.

“What? Woo Bin are you okay? I just asked you why you called at this time. What are you saying tomorrow?” Ji Hoo questioned.

“Yeah, but tomorrow I was planning to go on a date…” Woo Bin’s tone continued to trail off with confusion.

“Woo Bin are you drunk?” On the other Ji Hoo carried a straight line on his lips as he blinked a few times.

“Woo Bin sunbae, what happened? Everything okay?” Ji Hoo heard Ga Eul’s voice on the other line, and kept silent to listen in.

Woo Bin pretended to cover the speaker, from where his voice was heard through his phone, but he revealed enough for Ji Hoo on the other line, to be able to hear their conversation.

“I have to go to an important meeting tomorrow afternoon. It will take all day. If I am not there there will be big trouble…” Woo Bin scratched the back of his head with his free hand. Ji Hoo was still confused to what was happening, but he kept quiet.

“It is okay Woo Bin sunbae, we can go another time…”

“Yah...but…”

“But… what?” Ji Hoo heard Yi Jung’s voice intrude in. Ji Hoo couldn’t help but smile to himself, he now understood what Woo Bin was upto.

“I already told Jan Di that Ga Eul is going on a date with someone tomorrow, I didn’t tell her who yet, but she knows, she is expecting a call from Ga Eul to tell her who it is she is going on a date with.” Woo Bin bit his bottom lip, trying to hold in his smile from the lie he was telling, which for a worried Yi Jung and Ga Eul, luckily they didn’t take notice.

“But sunbae, Jan Di has never been this protective about me if I go out with someone, she was more than happy for me…” Ga Eul looked towards Woo Bin who responded with stretched lips. “yeah….but…”

“But what? Come on Woo Bin what's wrong with you. What are you upto?”

“Yah nothing. The only problem is I told her the guy was a playboy…” Woo Bin received jaw dropping looks to his response. He lifted his shoulder and then let them rest again.

“What? If I said it was some regular guy, Jan Di would never worry so much, but since I thought if it was a playboy, it will drive Jan Di crazy worried.” Yi Jung and Ga Eul looked at each other for a quick second and then looked back at Woo Bin.

“So now what? Jan Di will kill me if she finds out I was lying to her…” Ga Eul spoke as she walked up to the couch and slumped on it. Having her hands in her lap and her head kept low.

Woo Bin looked over Yi Jung who looked at the saddened Ga Eul, but Yi Jung still didn't dare to offer Ga Eul to go on the fake date with him. Woo Bin needed something to instantly make Yi Jung yell out that he wanted to go on the fake date with Ga Eul, but he needed help.

“Let me see if I can talk my way out.” as Woo Bin put his phone near his ear again, both Yi Jung and Ga Eul look his way.

“Yah...so is there no way out of this. It's just that I had plans and now nothing is working out…” Woo Bin’s talk in code was clear to Ji Hoo. He had heard the whole conversation and knew that Woo Bin was asking for advice. Ji Hoo thinks for a quick second.

“Ah! Tell Ga Eul that you can get one of your guys to go out with her, say that one of your man is a playboy too, and you will tell him the plan and everything…”

Woo Bin sighed, “fine...if there isn't really any way out of it...I guess I will have to send one of my men to go with my date for tomorrow. What do you mean, why? This is my personal matter.  By the way is Won Bin available tomorrow. Yeah...yeah the playboy….yeah...oh he has a off day tomorrow? Perfect! I will ask him to take care of my date tomorrow-” Woo Bin, did his best to make his conversation on the phone real.

“Yah Woo Bin Ga Eul isn't a toy, whom you can give to any child to play with! She is a girl and with her innocence do you think you can trust a stranger with her? How can you even have that ridiculous idea!” Yi Jung cut off Woo Bin with his words.

“Bro it was just an idea and besides then I have no idea what to do. If I don't go and I don't get someone else to go then our plan will never work. I just thought it was a better idea to get my man-”

“I will take her on the date!” Yi Jung yelled out, as if those words had been hanging on the tip of his tongue and were waiting to fall out. Ga Eul looked up to him. Woo B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter