5 Second Kill

Emergency Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! So yes we all have wondered how the emergency plan ended up to be a ‘fake’ date for Yi Jung and Ga Eul. Well this is my idea of how it could have happened. Hope you enjoy! :)

 

“This calls for an emergency plan...” Woo Bin spoke as he folded his arms in front of his chest. Ga Eul looked up to him with curious eyes.

“Emergency plan?”

“We have to put dumb and dumber together.” Woo Bin added on.

“Dumb and dumber?”

Woo Bin put his arms to his side as he walked up to to Ga Eul and sat next to her on the couch.

“Ga Eul…we need your help.” Woo Bin looked into Ga Eul’s eyes deeply as he took her hands in his. Ga Eul looked away and focused her vision onto Yi Jung, which he only looked back with a soft smile.

“Ga Eul will you go out with me?” this made Ga Eul snap her head back towards Woo Bin. Yi Jung was stunned hearing what Woo Bin had just said.

“Yah! What kind of plan is that?” Yi Jung yelled as he got up from where he sat.

“The plan is Ga Eul and I will go on a fake date, and we'll make sure Jan Di and Jun Pyo get involved and recreate the scenes they spent together, to get them to be closer.” both Ga Eul and Yi Jung made an ‘Ah’ face and nodded their heads.

“But why Ga Eul? I mean couldn't you find a prettier girl? You do have a reputation Woo Bin.” Yi Jung’s words hurt, yet Ga Eul decided to stay silent.

“Well one Ga Eul is the only girl Jan Di will be overprotective about that she will ask Jun Pyo to help her follow us during our date. Second, I think Ga Eul is very pretty, maybe this pretend date can become a real one.” Woo Bin winked at Ga Eul, she tried to hide the heat that formed on her cheeks, but it wasn’t easy, when the Don Juan continued to look at your every move.

Yi Jung looked towards Woo Bin and watched as he looked into Ga Eul’s eyes and began to crease Ga Eul’s cheek, and worst Ga Eul was actually blushing towards his actions. It made Yi Jung want to chop off Woo Bin’s arms, but Yi Jung put his anger to the side and kept his cool.

Yi Jung turned around, his back facing the two on the couch. “Come on Woo Bin. Stop kidding. Ga Eul is just a ordinary girl. Plain and simple and she is poor. Jun Pyo has already ruined my reputation by making me drag Ga Eul everywhere, but you have a chance, don't ruin it for yourself. I can save you and take Ga Eul on that date.” Ouch Yi Jung’s words hurt a lot this time. Was Ga Eul really a big pain for him? Ga Eul began to tear up, but she held her tears in, and looked down so no one could tell she was crying.

Woo Bin knew his friend but his words were incorrect and he was not someone who would sit and let his friend hurt anyone especially if that someone is a girl. Woo Bin let go of Ga Eul’s hands and handed her a personal handkerchief from his pocket. Yi Jung turned around due to the sound of movement and witnessed Ga Eul crying even though she kept her head low, for him it was easy to tell if she was crying. This image of her always seemed to ace his heart. Why? He didn't know. But it did. He didn't mean the words that left his mouth, but just the thought of Ga Eul going out with his best friend made Yi Jung’s blood boil, and at that moment being mean to Ga Eul and keeping his cool was the only option he had.

Woo Bin looked up to Yi Jung with angry eyes as he stood up, “that wasn't nice Yi Jung.” Yi Jung scoffed at Woo Bin’s words and turned around again with his back now facing Woo Bin and Ga Eul.

“Honestly Yi Jung you never act like this towards girls. Really not cool bro.”

“Whatever.”

“What was that about my reputation being ruined, you know what I think if I go out with Ga Eul my reputation would be looked upon greatly well.”

Yi Jung couldn't dare turn around, just hearing Ga Eul’s name come out of Woo Bin’s mouth made him want to punch his friend, “how?”

“Ga Eul is a very innocent and pretty girl. Someone who is always there for her friends. Her real beauty is what makes her so attractive. More than those girls we date who are 89 percent makeup and unnatural. Other girls will be jealous of Ga Eul and other guys would want to date her. I think dating Ga Eul even if it is fake is a great deal for me.” Woo Bin looked towards Ga Eul as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter