On the Move

Dragon Wars

 

 

Leeteuk already fled the scene, Chanyeol whipped his head around to see Baekhyun brandish his blade and a twin copy of it, he said, “You may want to take my lead.” He then proceeded to charge at the soldiers with ease. Chanyeol ran after him, dodging sword blows thanks to his training. He watched as Baekhyun leaped and kicked a guard off his horse and fall to the ground. Baekhyun grabbed the whip at his belt and lashed it to wrap around the guard’s throat, choking him. He pulled at it and the guard soon died of asphyxiation. He made his whip retract, and attached it to her belt. Chanyeol said, “Whoa.” Baekhyun heard a squeal and said, “Chen.”

 

They ran to see a guard holding him by his neck, a sword being held at his throat. Chanyeol shouted, “No!” The guard sneered and said, “Listen, kid, you come back with me nice and easy, maybe I won’t kill your friend here.” Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun, who was mouthing something along the lines of “pink” and “shrink”. Chen knew what to do and immediately shrank down to a pink ball of light.

 

The guard tried to swat at the ball of light but he was too fast for him. He then got blasted in the face by a pink beam and screamed out to the heavens. Chanyeol asked, “What did she do to him?” Baekhyun answered, “He cursed him.” The guard shouted, “PINK! I CAN SEE PINK!” Chen flew to Baekhyun’s hand. Chanyeol ran up to the guard and kicked him, hard. He fell off the ledge.

 

Chanyeol looked at the edge, the guard plummeting to his death. He walked away and said to his friends, “We’re going to find Siwon.”