fin.

Tie

I'm late, i'm late, i'm late. The said word is chanting in his mind as he half-run across the hall towards his locker to retrieve his tie. Why in the world did he always keep it in his locker anyway, he wouldn't be as late if he didn't but no, it's a great idea they said. Great my . Kwon Soonyoung that punk. He should remind himself to never listen to that boy ever again.

When he reaches his locker, he open it and quickly take his tie out before tying it over his neck before run to his class.
"Mr.Lee you're late by 10 minutes " was the first sentences he heard as he open the door. He bowed his head as he mutters out apology to his lateness. As he was about to give out the reasoning the old man stop him, asks him to seat instead.
"You're late" hiss seat mate non-other than Soonyoung said as he sit down.


"Yeah well a certain someone think it's a great idea to keep the tie in the locker instead of bringing it home" 
"Well if you wake up on time you wouldn't be as late" The blond hair male chuckles softly, patting the grumpy boy at the back.

Everything went just fine aside from the morning accident, well not until he went to the cafeteria feeling all eyes on him, whispering among themselves as they keep glancing over his way as he walk towards his usual table. 
"Okay is it me or everyone is looking my way?" he put down his tray as he take a seat beside chan.
"Everyone is looking your way, well if I were one of them I would too, definitely." Jihoon look around the table and saw all of his friends nodding their head in agreement as to what Chan has said.
"Why would they I didnt even do anything" he shakes his head as he take a bite from his apple.
"Well Jihoonie darling you might want to rethink about that." The corner of Junghan's lips curls upward as all his friends smile knowingly. He looked at his uniform and wait- is that a csc embedded on the side of his necktie-
Wait this mean this is not his necktie-


There's somewhat a tradition going on his school for years, whoever dates each other need to have each other necktie, to make it official or something like that and wear it to let people know they are with each other.  
Oh god this can't be happening to him right now, whoever this belong to he should take it off before even more people catch him wearing it. He take off the tie and stuff it in his pocket quickly. As he's about to stand up someone tap his shoulder.


"Hey there" Seungcheol or known as Scoups in the basketball team is standing in front of him and holy sh- is that his tie. He stare at him, at loss from words as he try to comprehend what is happening at the moment.
"So uh hey I have your tie and wait why aren't you wearing mine- is that a way of you rejecting me oh-" The taller boy keep on blabbering as he tried to understand what's going on.
" .... like you and wondering if you want to go out with me tonight " 
"What" Jihoon blinks, looking at all of his friends as they look somewhat frustrated- wait why are they frustrated what did I even do-
"Ji, Seungcheol here is asking you out. You know it's rude to make people waiting for your answer right?" Soonyoung pokes his side as he grin cheekily. 
"uh y-yeah I'd love to?" 
"cool oh are you done with your lunch? come on I'll show you something" before he know it he was dragged by Seungcheol across the cafeteria going god knows where.
Well this is a great day indeed. He fished out the tie in his pocket before putting it around his neck.

"Hah you owe me 50 loser"
"Wait how did you know he wont checked the tie until lunch" Mingyu grumbled under his breath as he hand Wonwoo the money.
"We all know Jihoon's not the type to check it anyway." Wonwoo grin as he put the money inside his pocket.
"Well that's cheating!" 
"Not my fault and hey at least be happy. Your best friend finally man up and ask his crush out on a date, win-win to everyone"
"Not really man up but yeah you're right"