TGWLV # 2

The Girl Who Loved VIXX (My Light SongFic)

TGWLV # 2

 

“Mr. Security guard, it will be fast. I promise you. I just cannot take it anymore.”

 

“But miss there’s the ladies’ room at the main entrance, why not go there? You are not allowed to go inside.”

 

If this man think I will give up going in, no, that’s not gonna happen. “I already went there but there’s a long line going in, I just cannot wait that long. Please mister, if you want you can accompany me inside.”

 

He just gave me a ‘what-the-heck look’ and said, “Then find somewhere else. Only authorized personnel are allowed to enter this entrance.”

 

Right, I am planning to enter the personnel only area of the arena. This is the only way I can think of right now. I am really hopeless and this extreme measure is the only solution I got. I won’t give up easily.

 

“But mister, I really need to pee now. There’s no way I can hold it back any longer. In anyways, would you rather see me mess this area or would you just give a minute to use the comfort room in there?”

 

Please say you let me inside. Please~

 

He sighed.

 

“I will definitely get scolded when my boss will see you. Go! Do it fast so that no one will see you.”

 

Oh my gosh! He did. He did allow me to go inside!

 

“Thank you. Oh my, really, really thank you, mister.”

 

He opened the door for me and he pointed the way to the restroom. I hurriedly went inside the said room and locked it and then I screamed “Yes!” I am in here. I just have to be careful for them not to catch me sneaking in.

 

After a few while, I exited the room quietly and looked for any safe direction to go to.

 

I headed north because it’s where I think the way to the audience part.

 

I was just taking my fifth step I think, when I heard a whistle.

 

“You stop right there, miss! You cannot go through there!” The guard yelled at me.

 

I already thought this would happen and so what I did was RUN fast as I could.

 

“Ya! I already said you cannot go there!”

 

The guard kept yelling at me but I don’t care. This is now or never. I will run until I can get inside, where there are people and he will not notice me.

 

I ran with all my might. I cannot get caught. I cannot let this turn out to be a waste. I run and run and the guard kept chasing me.

 

I kept running until my chaser grew in number. I’m getting tired of running and hearing them yell at me.

 

When I saw another room, I immediately went inside. I have to stay here for a bit for them to overlook where I am.

 

“Oh~” was all I could say when I realized what room I gotten into. It was a dressing room! It wasn’t anybody’s dressing room but it’s VIXX’s!

 

My eyes suddenly sparkle as I see all the things inside the room. It was VIXX’s belongings. I don’t know why there aren’t any people in but I’m glad this is the room I entered.

 

To my excitement, I ran to see their clothes in close up. “So this is what they’re gonna wear today. These are so beautiful!”

 

I was checking all the things like they’re the nicest things in the world when…

 

“Hey, who are you?” I hear the familiar voice behind me.

 

I know all their voices so well. I wish I’m mistaken. I don’t want him to see me in here… no, no, no…

 

I am suddenly nervous like I’ve never been nervous in my life. This is scary. And so I decided to just leave the room and cover my face.

 

I have reached to grab the doorknob when the person gripped my arm. “Hey! I said, who are you? What are you doing here?”

 

I was left with no choice but to open my eyes and see the guy…

 

“Abs…” is the only word I uttered upon seeing the man in front of me.

 

Right at this very moment, I wish I could disappear. My idol is in front of me, he caught me in their dressing room and damn the first word I told him was ABS! This could get any worse.

 

Then he laughed! Oh my, I made him laugh. His dimples are showing as his eyes lighten. All of these are embarrassing but he just laughed at me! And I couldn’t help but smile because it was him laughing at me. It was Hongbin.

 

He let go of my arm and grab whatever he saw in the dresser and wore it. He was still smiling as if I have done nothing wrong, sneaking inside their waiting room.

 

I was still left standing when he asked me again. This time I regained myself and bowed my head down.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry to go in here. Sorry. Sorry.” I continue bowing after bow as I say endless apologies.

 

“Hey, I don’t ask for apologies. I’m asking who you are and what are you doing here.” He was still smiling when he said those as he let me sit in one of the couches.

 

“Oh, I am Kwang Chaebin and I… I’m here to watch your concert…”

 

He creased his forehead and asked, “How come you are at the dressing room and not in the audience?”

 

With that, I told him what happened and what I did to get in here.

 

Suddenly, he was laughing again. “You really did that? You’re dauntless. If I were in your position, I would just go home but you… you tricked the guard.” And he laughed endlessly.

 

“Uhm, Hongbin…” I tried to catch his attention.

 

I succeeded and he looked at my direction. “What will you do now? I mean… will you let the guard take me out? Will you let me watch the concert?” I shyly asked him.

 

“Oh, that… I don’t know. Let’s just wait for the others to come here and we’ll decide for you. There’ll be here any minute now. They just took snacks.”

 

After that, the atmosphere suddenly became awkward. I cannot think anything that moment. I am left alone with one of my idols just like what I’ve always dreamed of but I’m worried that I cannot do what I intend to do, to watch their concert. They might decide to kick me out for sneaking in here. They might file a case against me after. I don’t know what I will do if that happens.

 

“Hey, are you scared?” he asked and tapped my shoulder.

 

I unexpectedly look straight to his eyes then my heart beat rapidly. “I… I’m…”

 

“HONGBINNIE~, we’re back… Oh-“ N opened the door and caught us.

 

All of them went in quickly with their eyes wide open and it was Ken who said, “What is a girl doing in here?!”