TGWLV # 1

The Girl Who Loved VIXX (My Light SongFic)

TGWLV # 1

 

Kwang Chaebin's POV

 

“Oh come on, Minah-ya. Just this once, please? I really really need to see this concert. You know how hard I work to have the ticket right? Just this once, make up for me.” I pleaded to her.

 

We were in the coffee shop near the university right now.

 

“Once? You really said just this once Kwang Chaebin? Then, how about the time you went to see that showcase? Or the time you went in the broadcasting station and in the radio station? And wasn’t it just last week when you went for that fan-signing event? Now tell me, how many times did I make up for you?”

 

I sighed. Kim Minah sure is really good in remembering things. But no, there is no way I will give up persuading her.

 

“But Minah-ya, this is different. A concert is a lot different from those and the fan-signing was two weeks ago not last week.”

 

She faced her palm and crinkled her forehead. “You are so hopeless, Chaebin-ah. Haven’t you paid attention to your grades? You almost failed last term! You must not fail the next examination or else you’ll fail the whole semester.”

 

This girl is really like my mother. “But Minah-ya, I cannot miss this. I already bought a ticket and I even worked two part-time jobs for this.”

 

She stood for her seat this time. “Who tell you to do that, eh? You aren’t a middle school student to drool over to those boys, Kwang Chaebin. You are now in college. You must be responsible for your actions!”

 

Oh no. I must put out my last card, my last hope. “But Minah-ya, isn’t it the same with your animes and mangas?  You even do cosplay, right? I have always supported you with that. Aren’t we the same? The only thing is that we have different things that we like.”

 

She sighed in defeat.

 

“Oh my, I don’t know what to do to you anymore. Go! Do what you want but remember I wouldn’t be responsible of you anymore. If you fail, you fail. Don’t come to me crying if that time comes.”

 

I stood from my seat and hugged her tight. “Thank you sooooo much, Minah-ya. I know you couldn’t resist me. I love youuu.”

 

She pulled herself out of me and smiled a bit. “I really can’t stop you, you know. Leave before you’re gonna be late.”

 

With that I hurriedly walked my way to the bus stop. The stadium is a bit far from our university that’s why I’m skipping my next class. I really don’t wanna be late.

 

I entered the bus and seat near a window. I cannot help but smile imagining how this day will be. It’s my first time going on a concert and I am really excited for it. I have missed their last two concerts due to lack of money and this time I worked very hard to earn for the ticket. I am so happy that I can make it this time.

 

Since this is going to be a long ride, I put on my earphones and played their songs on my phone. I am singing along and reciting the fan chants as well. I even dance with my hands and tap my feet to beat. I really enjoy listening to them countless times. I can ignore the weird glances the passengers gave me as long as I listen to them.

 

Before I notice it, I have reached my destination. I hurriedly exited the bus not minding the guy I bumped into. I am so excited to go in.

 

As I made my way to the area, I cannot help but be amazed at how the big the place is. I happily walk to the sea of people waiting outside. They are all like me, holding banners, light-sticks and stuffs. We are all fans. We belong to the same fandom.

 

I cannot help but remember how I became a fan of VIXX, or how happy I am the first time I saw them. It has been three years and I still get the same excitement, the same love for them. Those boys are my inspiration. Without them, I wouldn’t be the Kwang Chaebin I am now. I will love them until I can.

 

I hurriedly made my way to the line of people. I remove my bag from my back to get my fan stuffs when…

 

“Eh? How could this be open?”

 

My bag was wide open. I didn’t recall opening it the whole time in the bus.

 

I ran to the side to check if my things are all complete. My wallet is there, my books, my banner, and my light-stick and…

 

“Where is my ticket?”

 

I took all the things out of my bag. I cannot find my thicket. No. it cannot be missing. Of all things, please not my ticket.

 

I checked every compartment my bag has. I checked myself as well but none. My ticket isn’t with me. And I started panicking.

 

 I searched all the area I have walked on a while ago, checking every corner, picking every paper I see but still none.

 

How could this happen to me?! I am finally here but yet I cannot go in. I cannot afford to buy a new one,.I don’t have enough money with me. Also, the concert will be starting in less than an hour. I cannot go back and look for it elsewhere. Oh no, what should I do now?

 

“Ottokajiii~” I yelled and kneeled to the ground.

 

Again, I don’t mind what people think of me now. I am in a hopeless case but I cannot just leave and give up! There must be something I can do. I just cannot let all my hard work pay no gain. There must be a way. There must be…

 

I stood from the ground and said,

 

“Ah~ Right! Chaebin-ah fighting!~”