Etude House: Seasons

Etude House: Seasons

Warning: Lots of OOC and silliness.


Sunset Kisses & Autumn Breeze


June 7th, 2013 
3:25PM
Etude House CF film studio


If there was one thing that Sandara disliked more than being forced to wear fancy cute pink dresses and fluffy stuffed animals, it was wearing a two piece bikini. And it was fugly. Not something she would in a billion years, wear.

"I don’t remember this being part of the original contract."
 
"But Sandara, this is a summer beach scene."
 
"I'd rather wear a summer dress." Sandara crossed her arms, not even looking at the Étude House director in the eye.
 
"Our vision is to shoot four different scenes, to portray the scent of Étude House fragrance through each season."
 
Sandara had worn bikinis before, for photo shoots and magazine spreads. But this was totally different. She was alone then, just her and the photographer. But the real reason why she refused to wear such a...tacky, revealing outfit, was because she would have to wear one in front of Shinee this time around.
 
She wasn't quite that comfortable with them yet. 
 
"There's a bad scar on my stomach." She lied, "And make-up won't help." Hopefully her acting lessons from Choi Seunghyun helped out.
 
She kept her face straight.
 
The Etude House director let out a tired sigh and rubbed his temples, "Ok, fine."
 
They had agreed to let Sandara wear a less revealing outfit, but something that still showed off her beautiful curves.
 
Sandara came running out with a blue moonbasa striped blue and white halter tankini, a little ruffled at the front with blue swim shorts, blue high heels and large fashionable blue and white bracelets.
 
All the men she passed by stopped what they were doing just to stare at her.
 
"Whoa, Noona, you look great!"
 
She spun around to the voice and was struck by tanned, muscular bodies. Jonghyun and Onew were the first two members from Shinee she was going to film with.
 
Onew and Jonghyun wore red and black swim trunks, and both sporting a golden and silver whistle necklace respectively. Jonghyun held a pink volleyball in his arm while Onew had a pink lifesaver tube with the Étude House logo written across.
 
"You look pretty in blue. Minho and Taemin is so missing on this!" Onew added to his previous comment.
 
Sandara blushed and couldn't help but stare.
 
"Noona, stop eye-stripping me, what will Minho think if he finds out?" Jonghyun joked, covering his chest.
 
Sandara rolled her eyes, "Oh shut up. I'm tired of you guys teasing about Minho and I. There's nothing going on between us!" She stomped her heel.

Ever since they had announced the new fragrance line for Etude House, Sandara and Shinee had been spending more time together, preparing for the upcoming promotions and CF filming.

It didn’t take long for them to get along again. They had worked together before during Etude House’s CF promotions for Kiss Note.

Yes, at one point of time, she did mention on a certain variety show that she had a small crush on Minho. But that was as far as it went. A silly little crush and she eventually ended the story that the relationship would never work about because of the way she tom-boyishly acted out in front of Minho.

And the moment they found about it, Onew, Key, Taemin and Jonghyun would not stop teasing her about it.
 
"The first stage is denial." Onew said as a matter-of-fact but only earned a scoff and Sandara's scary glare.
 
The Etude director gathered the three idols onto the scene, which was full of sand and a fake beach background, "Ok, let's get started on scene one!"

Sandara took a deep breath and went into character. It had been a while since she last acted. Those lessons from a certain rapper and self-proclaimed “best actor in Korea” from Big Bang surely helped. She had to act sassy and y, in which she had a little help from each member of 2NE1, each who had their own special traits and style.

“The first step to acting is to keep calm and stay focused to your job. It is only a character. It isn’t you, so don’t be embarrassed to act differently than who you really are.”

She had heard that plenty of times from Seunghyun, especially when she first started Kiss Note. It took all her courage to play that part, as well as the rest of the other commercial shootings she has ever been in.

The scene started out pretty simple. Jonghyun, the handsome surfer was playing volleyball with the most beautiful women on the beach while Onew, the life guard was surrounded by foreign beauties, vying for his affections.
 
The camera then spun and focused on Sandara, who walks down seductively towards the two men, pulling out the perfume bottle, shaped like a seashell.

She spoke to the camera, promoting the product, “Sunset kisses…the perfect summer fragrance.”

After that, Sandara sprays the perfume on herself and flips her hair. This causes Jonghyun to stop what he was doing and look over, only to have the volleyball hit his head on the side, which was actually part of the script.

He didn’t budge from his spot and continued to stare at Sandara as she walked by him. Jonghyun then wraps his arms around Sandara’s waist and takes a lock of her hair, taking a deep whiff of the perfume, “Noona has such a lovely scent.”

Sandara smiled at him—actually it was the camera—and winked.

Onew on the other hand pulled himself away from the foreign beauties and blows on his whistle.

The scene then changed to Sandara relaxing on the sand and Onew crouched before her. He bends over close enough where her face and his face were barely inches away from each other.

He closed his eyes and breathed in her scent, “Ahh, what is this amazing aroma?”

Onew and Sandara stare into each other and he inches in, his lips barely touching hers. That was when the director ended the scene.

“Perfect!”

Sandara laughs and Onew pulled away immediately, “Minho might get mad if I get any closer.” He helps Sandara up as she brushes the fake sand off of her swimsuit.

“You can’t go on another minute without teasing me, can you?”

“It can’t be helped noona. You and Minho are meant to be.”

“Why? Why do you guys keep pushing us together?”

“Minho is lonely. He’s sad deep down inside and wants someone to mend his broken heart.” Onew sounded serious, but he said it so soft and low, Sandara couldn’t hear him right. His face saddened though.

Sandara paused and scrunched her face in confusion, “What was that?”

“Oops, I said too much. I have to go now. Bye noona!” He quickly said before rushing off to Jonghyun’s side, who was busily flirting himself up with some of the foreign models.

She swore she heard something about Minho being sad. What was the meaning of that? Sandara was about to call out to Onew when the Etude director pulled her to the side.

“You’re acting is getting better. Tell me, who’s teaching you?”

“I learned from the best, the one and only Choi Seunghyung. He has been giving me a few tips. So you should thank him.”

“That’s great! Now, I need you get ready for the next scene!” The Etude director told her, patting her on the back in satisfaction, “You’ll be filming with Key next.”

“Which season will we be working on next?”

“Spring. The fragrance will be called Spring Waltz.”

This time around, Sandara had to wear a modern Korean fashioned midnight blue Victorian dress, with matching flowery hat, wearing white gloves and holding a white lace parasol.

Her scene had Key playing a handsome Prince, who had the choice to choose amongst the most beautiful women in the room to dance with. He was sporting a magnificent black and red outfit, something similar to what the prince in the k-drama Goong, wore.

He looked dazzling, as he strolled down the line of women before him, shaking his head in disappointment.

When he came upon Sandara, whose hair was curled at the ends, and lips as red as the rose petals on his sash, she pulled out a flower shaped bottle, and sprayed it on herself, “Spring waltz. The prince waits for his princess. The perfect spring aroma.”

Sandara was forced to flutter her eyelashes here as Prince Key takes her into his arms and brought his nose over her neck, inhaling in her addicting scent.

The scene changed to the two dancing amongst the crowd, spinning and twirling to the music—and much to Sandara’s utter surprise, dancing to Shinee’s ‘Dazzling Girl’ for that matter—while red petals fell in different directions.

Actually, she swore she heard ‘Dazzling Girl’ play in the background during the beach scene as she walked down the sandy beach. Was this Etude House’s intention, to have ‘Dazzling Girl’ as the main theme?

Now that she thought about it, especially with her using such extravagant perfume bottles, and gaining the attention of these five handsome men with her fragrance, it did make sense to use the song. The lyrics fit perfectly to each storyline.

The scene ended with Key bowing to Sandara and kissing the back of her hand, as she held her parasol, looking amused.

“You are a wonderful dancer noona. I didn’t think you could do classical dances like that.”

Sandara blushed and twirled the parasol in her hands, “My mother used to make me take lessons in Etiquette and the proper way for a lady to…dance. I hated it. The dance was the only thing I could remember.”

She said it as if she was so proud of herself. But she was, as it had been a long time since she last danced like that. Nowadays, it was all about pop n’ locking, hip hop and poppy dances. Gangnam style was the new trend, and everyone around the globe was practically dancing to it now.

Key wasn’t half bad himself, leading the way as the cameras closed in to them, “Noona is amazing. I’m so jealous of Minho.”

“Minho and I haven’t even gone out a proper date yet. We haven’t even established that kind of relationship. So you shouldn’t be saying that.” Sandara pinched Key on the cheek, “Stop it already. I am seriously going to go on a rampage.”

“But noona, Minho really likes you.”

“Haha, you’re just saying that. Now get lost, before I hit you with this parasol.”

It was the umpteenth time now that they mentioned her and Minho. She seriously didn’t know what to do anymore. It was as if everyone was trying to push the two together.

It was the last straw.

“I’m tired. Really, please, this isn’t helping Minho either.” Sandara stated, as she rubbed her throbbing headache. Minho and Sandara this, Minho and Sandara that.

“Of course, he’s already heartbroken as it is. He needs an older woman to take care of him.”

“You guys aren’t making any sense. What’s this about Minho being heartbroken? He looks perfectly happy to me.”

Key shook his head, disenchanted with Sandara’s remark, “Noona is so blind. No offense, you’re still awesome, but you are truly deserved to be called absent-minded noona.”

The blonde twirled and marched off before Sandara could even say another word.

What the hell was going on?

Why are they all telling her this now?


Autumn Breeze & Winter Sensations


June 8th, 2013 
1:07PM
Etude House CF film studio


Sandara wasn't used to the fact that Minho, the man who always had a soft smile on his face, was heartbroken.

He seemed so relaxed and calm when they conversed.

But depressed?

And the rumours of him liking her more than just colleagues, it couldn't be true, could it? It plagued her mind all night. Why did Key, Onew Taemin, and Jonghyun have to say such silly remarks?! They were hopeless romantics!

Her face flushed at the thought of being in a relationship. Sure she said she adored younger men, but to be in an actual relationship?!

She couldn't even imagine herself holding his hands and placing gentle butterfly kisses upon his fingers. Or brushing her fingers through his hair or even...

It was...it wouldn't work out. Minho was in a whole world of his own. Heck, he was practically her brother's age!

She was seven years his senior. Would society even allow such a thing. Would his fans approve?

She was still technically on a dating ban. Sandara couldn't get into a scandal and risk losing her career over...a crush...She was far too busy focusing on her idol life...There was no time for these hopeless romantic relationships...

She hadn't thought about stuff like that in a long, long time...

Sandara gasped. She was beginning to feel those weird butterflies in her stomach again, especially when she spotted Minho from afar, as the make-up artist prepared her for her next scene with Taemin.

Dageun...Dageun...

Minho looked ever so handsome as the Etude director-Ahjusshi read over the script with him.

He looked a little solemn, if anything awfully seriously quiet. He just nodded and didn't speak a word even when the Etude-director began painting a picture of the scene he was to film.

"Noona, when will you admit it? You like him, don't you?"

Sandara squeaked when Taemin appeared out of nowhere and spoke softly into her ear, barely a whisper. Literally, stalking up behind her so quietly like mice that even the make-up artist became surprised, dropping the brush she held out of nervousness.

Taemin was dressed in a simple dark knit button cardigan over a nice vertical stripped collar shirt, and matching dark skinny jeans. His hair was styled with slightly curled ends, definitely someone who could pull off the Kingka of a high school.

He couldn't look any more adorable than a fluffy teddy bear.

"Don't deny it any longer Noona. Confess soon or else you'll lose your chance." Taemin added with a soft smile.

Sandara puffed her cheeks, "There’s nothing to admit or confess and I am most definitely not in denial." She grinded her teeth as she took one last quick glance towards Minho.

Huh? He disappeared. He was just there a second ago. She looked around, twice but didn't find him anywhere.

Taemin chuckled, watching her every move, "If you're wondering where Minho-Hyung went, he went to go change into his outfit. Don't worry, he's in good hands. Soon he'll be back in your arms Noona."

Sandara rolled her eyes and jumped out of the makeshift chair, "And here I thought you were the mature one in the group. Now you're teasing me too?"

The maknae of Shinee shrugged, "It can't be helped. They have a bad influence on me."

"Well enough with the jokes. It's bad enough that Bom, Minji and Chae-rin are trying to push me on blind dates too. Aish, why is everyone invovled in my love life?!"

"Minho likes girls who have a sense of humor and Noona definitely doesn't have that. Lighten up, it's not like we're insulting you. We're doing this for your own good!"

Sandara snorted and pushed the fake thick framed glasses that slipped back up on her face, "Own good? I am perfectly fine." She crossed her arms as the hair stylist came over and started braiding her hair to a single side braid, "I don't see Minho like that."

"Hah, says the woman who confessed her love on public television. Do this for for Minho. Do it for him Noona. Make him smile again, like he used to!"

With that, he skipped off towards the Étude director before Sandara could even retort to that statement.

She groaned and face-palmed, wishing she could go back to that day on Strong Heart and tell her past self to never to reveal the story about her moment between herself and Minho.

"Sandara! We need to film the next scene, let's go! Hurry please!" The étude-director bellowed across the room.

Sandara thanked the make-up and hair stylists and ran towards the same direction Taemin went.

It had been a while since Sandara could remember the last time she wore a school uniform. But here she was, donning a private school uniform in dark blues and black, and a super short plaid skirt, knee length black socks and Mary-Janes.

The scene started out with her sitting on the bench under a blooming wisteria tree just outside the school building.

Sandara was reading a thick book and snorted, laughing at what she just read before whispering in English, "Oh Edward! Bella is in love with you! Ahh, this is such a romantic novel!"

Sandara put down the book on her lap and placed her palm upon her face before letting out a dreamy sigh, "If only..."

It was obvious, with the way Sandara looked, no guy in school looked at her twice, even when they passed by.

The camera zoomed in to the double doors of the school building, and in slow motion, Taemin came walking out, with beautiful girls swooning over him and following him after him.

The wind blew and autumn leaves began twirling all around in the air and Sandara. 

Her heart thumped and a voice over played in the background, her own voice that she had recorded earlier, "Ahh, it's Taemin...How handsome...Oh but he'll never look at me..."

Taemin passed by Sandara without even looking at her and now had two beautiful popular looking girls looping their arms around his arms on both sides.

Sandara frowned for a slight second...and then an idea struck her. She pulled out a leaf shaped perfume bottle from her Hello Kitty backpack and sprayed it upon herself.

Taemin suddenly stopped in his tracks. This was the very moment when Dazzling girl" began echoing in the background. He glanced over his shoulder and gazed upon Sandara and her so-called nerdy, thick-framed glasses.

The next scene showed Taemin standing before Sandara. She looked up at him nervously, her hand gripping the rim of her skirt. She stuttered his name and snorted in between, unable to contain her squeals.

"Noona..." Taemin called out. He kneeled before her and gently took off her glasses. He then leaned forward and caressed her cheeks, "You smell nice."

Every girl in school gasped and even the guys who watched had their jaws dropped, "Handsome Taemin and nerdy Sandara?!"

It was abrupt and random but it was his line. 

Sandara smiled as Taemin closed in, his lips touching her forehead as she promoted the fragrance,

"Autumn Breeze...He won't be able to resist you...Fatal attraction between a man and a woman."

"And cut!"

The scene ended with Taemin ignoring all the beautiful woman and him staring only at Sandara as she walked off into the distance.

Taemin was like a lost puppy in love.

"Ahh Noona! You surely know how to wrap your little fingers around us!" Onew teased after sipping his coffee.

"Yeah, Dara-noona is such a sly vixen! The maknae is a pile of goop now!" Jonghyun added, waving his hand across the star-struck Taemin.

Taemin snapped out of his trance, "Huh? No! It's not like that! I was daydreaming."

"About Minho's girl? Tsk Tsk, we went over this already. Dara-Noona belongs to Minho!"

Sandara twitched and finally found the courage to pinch both Onew and Jonghyun's cheeks until they cried. 

Her pinches were as painful as getting kicked in the...

"Ow, ow, ow!!!" Both men whined.

Sandara glared at them. But it was such a cute glare that both men couldn't help themselves, "Ahhh Noona, please anything but--giggle--that glare!!!"

"I don't know how SNSD or F(X) can deal with this! Do you tease them as much as you tease me too? Those poor girls."

"All the time! Especially when they puff their cheeks up so cutely! Ahh look, Dara-noona is doing the same thing!" Jonghyun pointed out, trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Yah!" Sandara stomped. Jonghyun and Onew jumped back, "Sorry, but it’s been so long since we got to interact with you, Noona. We miss the good old times. So please lighten up?" Onew said while patting her back.

Sandara gave the leader a deadpanned look, "Does it look like I'm laughing?"

Taemin slapped Onew's arm off, "Noona doesn't like to be touched there."

"Ooo feisty. Are you jealous now 'Tae? I think our Maknae has a crush."

Sandara gave an odd look towards Taemin's direction. She watched as his face turned tomato red.

"N-no, it's not that! I'm..." Taemin waved his hands in front of him wildly, "Minho said he doesn't like it when other men touch Noona!"

She arched a brow at that, "He really said that?" Sandara sarcastically inquired, "How sweet of him..."

Taemin nodded nervously, "Yeah!"

With a click of her tongue, Sandara decided to pinch Taemin as well, but gentler than when she did it to the other two.

Taemin squeezed his eyes shut but opened them again when Sandara only flicked his forehead, "Silly boys. Enough is enough."

"Huh?" Taemin let out a sigh of relief following after.

"No more teasing. I'm going to quit and you’ll have to find another Etude House Girl if you guys continue this."

She was dead serious and when the guys realized it, they stopped laughing. There was an eerie silence, as they stood before her, without a word or snicker.

All three of them slumped and bowed their heads, "We're sorry Noona." They apologized in unison, "We'll stop."

A smirk crept at the corner of Sandara's lips. She undid her braid and nodded, "All is forgiven. No leave my sight, all of you." She shooed them away without glancing at the sad men, like a pompous queen.

They turned, shoulders still slumped and heads bowed down. The poor little Shinee members groaned, "We don't want you to leave yet. We were just having a little fun..."

She chuckled and finally smiled, "I'm just kidding! Now you guys understand the consequences. No more teasing, promise?"

The three immediately brightened up and returned Sandara's smile with cheeky ones, "Promise."

Onew held his palm over his heart and the other in front of him, as if he was going to recite an oath, "I, Lee Jin-ki, solemnly swear--"

"Shut up Onew." Jonghyun interrupted, pushing him gently.

Sandara took a deep breath. It was almost time for her next scene with Minho.

Did they do pull this off purposely to make sure her last scene was going to be with Minho? She glanced over at the three, as they laughed and talked animatedly.

Sandara narrowed her gaze for a moment but couldn't help but soften up.

She was surprised that she was able put up with them this long without pulling out any of her hair.

Minho walked up to the three and joined in the conversation.

Sandara stared long and hard. Now she couldn't take her eyes off.

She was awestruck. Literally like a young woman falling in love at first sight.

No, it was just the way Minho presented himself.

Suave, tall and handsome. She liked younger men but she also like sophisticated men.

Dageun...Dageun...There it goes again!

The next scene started as soon as Sandara could blink. She changed into winter attire, perfect for the cold scene they were going to do next. It was a snowy winter scene with snowflakes floating about.

Sandara came out wearing a magenta Mooie faux-fur collar corsage-accent coat dress, black leggings and knee length high heel boots. Her hair was styled into a high braided bun on the side, with bangs. She wore a black diamond bow headband.

The scene started out with Sandara running across a snow filled bridge, following the sounds of a melody.

She stopped short, before an open gazebo, where Minho stood playing a violin. He was perfect in every shape and form, wearing a charcoal gray Boomstyle high-neck zip up jacket over a nice collar shirt and tie, skinny dark textured suit pants.

A red scarf was wrapped around his neck.

Minho played the violin flawlessly. The melody continued the orchestrated version of 'Dazzling girl.'

"Minho." Sandara called out. To no avail, her voice wasn't heard. He just continued played, as If he was trapped in his own world, enchanted by the melody of his violin.

Sandara gripped her purse as she stepped closer to Minho, up the stairs of the gazebo. "Minho, please look at me."

It was hard letting it out. She would never allow anyone to see her falling tears, but this was all acting.

She let the tears fall magically down her cheeks.

Suddenly, something fell from Minho's pocket as he moved to the music, swaying side to side.

Sandara picked it up, a snowflake perfume bottle and stared at it in awe, reading the Korean characters on it.

"Winter Sensation..."

She sprayed it on herself by accident.

The music suddenly stopped and Minho finally dropped his violin.

"Noona?"

"Winter sensation, enchanting. Let him be enchanted by your sensational fragrance." Sandara's voice over echoed in the background, as she dropped the bottle.

Minho was staring, mesmerized and enchanted, intently into Sandara's face. 

She gulped because the next scene was going to involve a kiss.

She expected it. It wasn't a secret, especially since she read script over and over again.

It was supposed to be a fake one, just like on Kiss Note.

Sandara readied herself and wrapped her arms around Minho's neck and hid her face behind his scarf. 

Her eyes widened when she felt real, soft lips on her own. Not on her cheek, forehead or hand, but on her lips!

And Minho didn't cover her face with his hand. No, he entangled his hand in her hair and pushed her face closer to his.

His other hand s around her small waist, as he tasted her for the first time.

A chaste, short kiss. Her first kiss.

She pulled back and gazed at Minho with agape.

The bell rang and the director yelled cut. The scene was over. They finished filming for the day. 

Yet Sandara stood rooted in place, unable to take her gaze off of Minho.

"W-what was that...?" She whispered, placing her fingers against her lips.

Minho smiled softly and placed his hands in his jacket, "I was just following the script."

"B-but it was supposed to be a fake one! You were supposed to be close enough to make it look real." She stuttered, pursing her lips.

"I'm sorry Noona. I kind of slipped. You know with all this snow."

He slid across the gazebo, showing her how easy it was to slip before heading down the stairs, "But the director didn't say anything. I guess he liked it. What's done is done."

Minho jumped off the last step then turned around, extending his hand out.

God, why did he have to be such a gentleman?

She took it and their hands touched. When he squeezed it and helped her down, Sandara felt her heart thumping rapidly.

She just freaking kissed Choi Minho, member of Shinee.

She was going to get so many hate comments from his fans now.

Minho didn't let go of her hand. Instead he interlaced his fingers with her's as he lead her back to the dressing room where the rest of the Shinee members were waiting in.

Why was he still holding her hand? They were off set now, so...What's going on?!

Minho's hand gripped Sandara's small one tightly. She couldn't pull away either or.

"I know they have been giving you trouble."

Minho randomly told her before they stepped inside the room, "And I'm sorry for my member's behavior."

Sandara her lips and let out a soft sigh. How many sighs has she let out since she met up with Shinee again?

"It can't be helped. I'm just the type of person easily to be teased. I'm not angry. I know they're just playing." Sandara replied with a soft, forced giggle.

She placed her hand on the handle of the door but stopped herself from turning it when Minho spoke up again, placing his palm on top of hers once more.

"Eh?"

"What they say, it's all true." Minho said, his face now awfully close to her. Unnecessarily close...

"What?" Sandara couldn't bear to look him in the face right now. Her world was spinning. Did he hear him right? She slowly turned around and began rambling out of nervousness,

"A-are you joking with me too? Haha, you're just teasing me just like them! Haha I'm so absent-minded and I'm so easy to tease and oh Minho, you're so silly and--"

Her rambling was cut off by her lips being captured by Minho's once more. This time it was longer.

A good minute. Soft lips. Eyes closed. And her body warm. 

Another kiss!

He pulled back and embraced her. Sandara's face was burrowed into his shoulder as she was met with his Winter sensation for men cologne.

Minho breathed into her hair, placing chaste kisses upon her head, "I like you Noona, a lot. Always have."

Sandara eyes widened from hearing the confession. There were no words she could let out. All she just wanted to do was melt away at that moment now.

Minho let out a soft sigh after hearing no reply from Sandara, “I understand if you don’t feel the same way...I just wanted to--”

“I-I like you too!” Sandara finally confessed, cutting Minho's sentence off. It took her a lot of courage to say that. Even though she had denied it many times before, berating the other members of Shinee about teasing her, her heart thumped rapidly everytime she looked at the man before her.

Perhaps it was the kiss that finally made her give in to her feelings.

The heart never lies.

Minho soft smiled and squeezed her hands in his, "I'm glad. I didn't think you feel the same way since all the guys were telling me you didn't see me like that."

Sandara blinked in bewilderment for a slight second and then fumed, "Wait, did you make them tease me to get me to confess to you?!"

The younger man gave her a cheeky smile, finding the blush on her face all the more beautiful looking.

"Yah, Choi Minho!!" Sandara tugged at Minho's sleeve, "They tormented me!!!" Well they really didn't torment her. More like annoy the heck out of her to confess her truest feelings.

Minho giggled, and wrapped an arm around Sandara, "You are most definitely my number one absent-minded Noona, indeed."

Sandara wrinkled her nose at him, but eventually let it go and forgave the other members of Shinee.


A/N: Sorry, the ending was kind of rushed. As said in the foreword, this was originally part of a long fanfic I have taken down. I hope you enjoyed it nevertheless, we don't get a lot of 2shinee1 or any Sandara Park x Minho Choi fanfics.