Feelings

To Love And Be Loved

“Yahhhh Chanyeol-ah are you even listening to me?” Chanyeol snapped awake from his thoughts. He turned to look at the beautiful blonde girl glaring at him. He had picked her up last week at a coffee house and she had been his date nearly every night the past week. He wasn't gay. Chanyeol had been having thoughts, not feelings, that's what he told himself, for the past week since he had left Baekhyun's apartment after that night. He had to prove it to himself that he infact did not have feelings for his best friend Byun Baekhyun, picking up a beautiful girl was the best way. Obviously those thoughts of Baekhyun  were a moment of weakness, or several but that didn't matter. He was straight, plus, in the right light Baekhyun could totally pass for a girl. Small, soft, curvy and always smelling good. Anyone could mistake him for a girl. That night when he went to rescue Baekhyun he had noticed just how fragile his friend is. His already short friend looked even smaller with his shirt hanging off him exposing his beautiful pale neck that was marked with Kris’s hickies. In that moment he wanted to comfort and kiss Baekhyun but he knew that was wrong on a few different levels. He had wanted to replace every mark on his neck with his own mouth. Baekhyun had looked so soft and fragile and feminine.

 

He, Park Chanyeol was not gay, his best friend just happened to look like a girl sometimes and that's why he had been having thoughts, which is a totally normal reaction to seeing your best friend look like a girl. There’s nothing wrong with being gay, his best friend is, it's just not for him. These dates had reminded Chanyeol of exactly how straight he is. Park Bom is beautiful and feminine with big eyes, totally his type and yet…. “Yah!” Chanyeol shook his head and looked back at the girl. “Sorry I was just…” He began before stopping. What could he say? I’m having gay thoughts right now? Excuse me while I fantasize about my best friend and his plush thighs? He figured that he should keep these thoughts to himself. “Where has your head been today? Anyway, let's watch a movie at your place okay?”

 

The two made it to Chanyeol's apartment where Park Bom whined and whined until he agreed to watch a sappy romantic comedy which Baekhyun had been wanting to see. It was dumb and he found his thoughts wandering back to Baekhyun, the exact opposite of what he wanted. Baekhyun always cried at movies like this, no matter how happy the ending, even when everyone knew that the guy and girl would fall in love he still cried. It was kind of cute, Baekhyun wrapped up in blankets crying and protesting that he wasn't crying that it was allergies. Even crying Baekhyun was beau-

“Hey c’mere.” He said pulling the girl closer. He wanted to stop thinking about Baekhyun and what better way to do that than distracting himself? Not paying attention to the movie he began kiss Park Bom's neck, slow and soft. In no time he made work of her neck. It was so slender that if he closed his eyes he could imagine… he wanted this, he had wanted this since he had seen those damn marks. Chanyeol began biting and kissing with more force. The kisses made Baekhyun squirm and let out breathy gasps. Chanyeol loved it, he needed to hear more. He pulled Baekhyun onto his lap so that he was straddling him. The kiss became deep and intense, the movie forgotten. Lips crashing against lips, hands moving and roaming. Baekhyun's lips were so soft and felt so good, his tongue ran against the bottom of Baekhyun's lower lip. Chanyeol let out a groan and moved his hands to grip Baekhyun's . Not as big as it looks. Baekhyun kept letting out delicious moans and breathy pants, grinding himself down on Chanyeol's growing . “Ah Chanyeol.” Baekhyun moaned in a high voice. “Mmmmn.” Chanyeol grunted going back to Baekhyun's neck. “Ch-Chanyeol you'll leave marks.” Chanyeol bit down in defiance. He wanted to leave marks, Baekhyun couldn't be tainted by that Kris. “Baek.” Chanyeol moaned. He felt the figure in his arms stiffen and pull away. “C’mon Baek.” He moaned throwing his head back in frustration at the sudden stop. “Who’s Baek?” The voice questioned shrilly. Chanyeol's eyes flew open. Oh ing . “Who the is Baek!?” She yelled, her voice getting louder and angrier. Oh god oh no why why why how???  “Are you sleeping with someone else!? Who the is she!?” Park Bom sat up and began hitting Chanyeol with her purse. “It’s-” whack “It’s not-!” whack “I can't believe you’re cheating on me! And you were thinking of another girl! How dare you! Do you want to die!?” Park Bom hit Chanyeol once more and stormed out slamming the door. . Oh . Chanyeol was in deep and he still had an . He made his way to his bathroom to take a shower and get rid of his problem.     

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

I updated again! How are you all liking it so far? I cant believe its nearly to two hundred subscribers, you all are the best and you keep me going. Enjoy this not quite pg chapter ;D