just with them

The second chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just with them

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You’s pov:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've been discharged from the hospital and just staying home for now.. my parents just arrive and told me to rest for awhile and will just told the school about it.. i was just laying flat on the bed as nothing to do . My mom stay in the house just to monitor me.. i didn’t talk about the incident as i don’t want bora to be expelled.. my mom keep bugging me about it.. but i told her that it was nothing and i didn’t know who did that thing to me.. and she knows that I’m lying to her .. she told me that if im ready to talk about it she's always there for me.. 

 

 

I thank her and told her that i will.. so she didn't push that question again. I've been my room for two days now.. and it’s really boring here at home.. even mom is here she's busy with paper works.. i even suggest her to go back to her work because I’m totally fine now but she said she's on vacation for two weeks.. i look sad at her when she said that and she's sorry because even she's on vacation just because she wants to take care of me or monitor my health but then she need to work and look for that paper works that she needs to finish.. i just ket her do what she wants..  I’m just happy that she's here even she's busy.. dad always been calling me every hour to make sure that im okay.. i told him that im not a kid anymore so he doesn’t have to worry about me abd just focus to his work.. he sounds so sorry while we’re talking but i assure him that im okay and that mom is with me...

 

 

Taeyeon and sunny always come here after school.. they don’t need to do that though and taeyeon been silent recently i don’t know what happen to her.. i wanted to ask her but i don’t know why I’m afraid to do so... she just came here asking if I’m okay now and just giving me some notes that i recent miss and I’m thankful for that... 

 

 

 

I’m just laying flat in my bed waiting for the clock to be pointed at 5pm because that's the usual time that taeyeon and sunny came here... 

 

 

5mins left.. i smile as i run as fast as i could and went to the living room as i count down.. but then someone went inside and looks at me weirdly as i got embarrassed myself and said  

 

 

‘When did u arrive?’

 

‘Ohh just when you sat down there and started counting?’..

 

I curse myself as my face heat up damn _____ you’re so great..

 

She laughs at me and said..

 

 

‘Why you counting anyway?’..

 

I look at her and shrug my shoulder as she webt beside me and said..

 

‘You’re counting the time because I’m going here aren't you?’.. i widen my eyes and said.

‘Why are you so full of yourself?’

‘Hahahaha just admit it’ 

‘Ohh shut up tae.’

‘Hahahaha okay okay.’

‘Anyway why are you here alone?’.. she stop laughing and looks at me and said..

 

‘Why? You dont want me here alone?’..

‘Yah that's not what i meant okay’.

‘Hahaha then?’

‘Just wondering where's sunny that's all’.

 

‘I dont know why she's smirking now’..

‘So you want me alone huh?’..

‘What? Yah!!! I didn't say that’ ..

‘Hahahaha you could have seen your face hahahahaha’..

‘Tae!!’

‘Hahahaha sorry _____’

 

She still laughing as i glared at her and she wipes her tears away abd said.

 

‘She told me she can’t be here she needs to go home because her parents just came home.. she wanted me to say sorry to you because she can't come over..

 

I smiled at her and said.

‘She doesn’t have to say sorry’.

‘Well just text her then’..

‘Okay’..

 

I get my phone ob my pocket and message sunny about it.. when i was done.. i notice taeyeon looking at me as i raise my eyebrow and said..

‘Why are you staring at me?’..

‘I am not’..

‘Well yeah you did’..

‘Nope i did not’

‘Yes you did’.

‘No’

‘Yes’

‘No’ 

 ‘No!’

 

‘Yes!!’ She cover when she said that as i laugh hard on her while she keep hitting my arm as she said.

 

‘Yah you trick me’..

‘Nope i didn’t hahahaha’

‘Yeah yeah’..

‘Anyway how are you?’..

 

Taeyeon looks at me and said.

 

‘I should be the one asking that.. how are you ?’

‘Well im okay now.. so how are you?’

‘Haha you're weird’..

‘What? Yah I'm not I’m just asking you’.

‘Yeah yeah.. I’m good thank you.. haha’

‘Tsk meanie’

‘I’m not’

‘Okay okay your not’.. 

 

Me and taeyeon just teasing each other.. when my mom interrupt us and said..

 

‘Ahem’.. 

 

We both look at mom as i saw her looking at me and said..

 

‘Why you two are so sweet,,??’.. 

 

I heard taeyeon clear her voice and said..

 

‘Aunt how are you?’.. my mon smile at her abd approach us and said .

‘I’m good taeyeon.. what about you and how's school?’..

‘I’m okay and school is great’... taeyeon said while showing that cute dimples of her and i can't help but smile at her.. but she looks at me weirdly and i have to look away quickly.. 

 

 

They were just talking about school stuff or my mom would ask taeyeon about her parents school and anything and i don’t know why mom seems so interested to taeyeon and completely forgot about me who’s just listening to them... 

 

 

My mom even ask taeyeon but she just whisper it and i notice taeyeon shook her head and blush?.. wow what they are talking about . I was going to interrupt them but my mom would just told me to just look at them and i was like wow.. she's ignoring me now... great...

 

 

I got bored and decided to ask them if they need anything to drink or not but then again my mom would just say that i could just leave them alone if I’m bored wow what a great mother i have  

 

 

Shaking my head as i excuse myself to them and told them that I’m thirsty and will grab some drink.. i even ask taeyeon but she just shake her head and thank me but she doesn't need anything.. wow they totally ignore me.. 

 

 

I went to the kitchen and some maid there ask me if i needed anything i just told them that I’ll get it on my own and told them to rest for awhile.. they say thank you and bow at me before leaving the kitchen...

 

I’m now just sitting at the two girls whose just being so busy talking to each other and here i am getting bored.. i thought if taeyeon would come here i won’t be bored .. but mom just stole her from me.. waaaaaa.... i was talking to myself when someone went to my side and tap my shoulder i look up and saw sunny looking at me.. as i g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter